Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be (8665 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro pass me her number.

I am yet to see a girl that will make me fall and drool over her o.

I still like fall in love for once lemme see how it feels.

Never fell in love before because I am confused, too many girls flocking around me! Girls now like shit to me, I don't even know as I wan take marry this marry when they hungry me so undecided
Bro
u wan marry grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah i would. If you would be the one to send the invite, and also go with me....
Singledad,kolewerk.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

I don dey kampe 4 d blog
na old blog jare grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by PussyBlower: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Hahahahahaha, this man don yab ooo grin grin . That's so funny as wear down grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
na old blog jare grin
no be old blog oo
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

I won't believe that. I just had to rush through your profile, God damn it, u re too beautiful to be single?. U on celibacy or something?
let's just say I've not seen my Mr right just yet
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Singledad,kolewerk.

Not flirting with you, hope you know that grin .
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

no be old blog oo
tell the headline sad
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro
u wan marry grin

Yup bro, no be say I no get girl when I fit marry o but mehn they too corrupt, all this kind Rihanna type of girls. Bad bitches only.

Good girls sha no they really they attractive, most I see I they tire to talk to them because their sex appeal they very poor. undecided
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
tell the headline sad
Why did Berlynn and mhisbliss leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

Really?. Seems you're very selective?
hibiscus76:
please don't be annoyed that I am disturbing you o
But what is your idea of mr right smiley
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

shocked should i say this is my first time of seeing a lady saying that sex ain't nothing to her, sorry, my fifth time.

What's your inspiration?
I'm my inspiration. Simply put; why would I break my head over something I would possibly get tired of doing when I get married?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

Yup bro, no be say I no get girl when I fit marry o but mehn they too corrupt, all this kind Rihanna type of girls. Bad bitches only.

Good girls sha no they really they attractive, most I see I they tire to talk to them because their sex appeal they very poor. undecided

wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

Omo good girls dey hard 2 find oo broda
everybody eye don open
my own be say make u select well
But if I wan marry na 1 of all dis fulani angels dem
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
I'm my inspiration. Simply put; why would I break my head over something I would possibly get tired of doing when I get married?.

Benita27 , God damn it. I am really trying so hard here to believe you. Why?, can you guess?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

Omo good girls dey hard 2 find oo broda
everybody eye don open
my own be say make u select well
But if I wan marry na 1 of all dis fulani angels dem

I talk am say your village people they drink water ontop your head,see where them they push you go bottomless pit. grin

So you wan marry fulaniHERDSman wife?

Him go kill you plus your lineage finish.

grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Not flirting with you, hope you know that grin .
Yea,i know just like how Lai Mohammed also said he has never lied.grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

I talk am say your village people they drink water ontop your head,see where them they push you go bottomless pit. grin

So you wan marry fulaniHERDSman wife?

Him go kill you plus your lineage finish.

grin
no be dose herdsmen dem oo
d ones wey rich
Dem no dey get time 4 all dis killings and religious atrocities
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

no be dose herdsmen dem oo
d ones wey rich
Dem no dey get time 4 all dis killings and religious atrocities

Guy give me that Yoruba demon babe number.

I kuku like supernatural women.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Yea,i know just like how Lai Mohammed also said he has never lied.grin cheesy
hahahahahaha grin . you have killed me with your reply grin . Okay, I was flirting with you cheesy .

Anything wrong in doing that?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
please don't be annoyed that I am disturbing you o
But what is your idea of mr right smiley
OK now Greyboy don't misunderstand me at all, it's not about being selective or whatnot.. it's just that I'm come to that time of my life where I don't do boyfriends anymore.. so if one walks up to me and I've weighed the odds, a future with u and I see its not going to work, I don't bother venturing into a relationship without direction ...let's just say I've not met with the ready guys yet(not just about money), reasoning, intellect and fear of God are priorities for me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Beni.ta27 , God damn it. I am really trying so hard here to believe you. Why?, can you guess?
Perhaps you're of the opinion every girl thinks with her clits?. grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy give me that Yoruba demon babe number.

I kuku like supernatural women.

cos na play I wan play with dem
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
OK now Greyboy don't misunderstand me at all, it's not about being selective or whatnot.. it's just that I'm come to that time of my life where I don't do boyfriends anymore.. so if one walks up to me and I've weighed the odds, a future with u and I see its not going to work, I don't bother venturing into a relationship without direction ...let's just say I've not met with the ready guys yet(not just about money), reasoning, intellect and fear of God are priorities for me
OK I see you have a list
I am glad you said it is not about money cause for most girls that is the key
But then again my dad always tells me don't trust someone that doesn't like money

So I am looking at you with one eyes oo wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

cos na play I wan play with dem

This nigga sef.

Bitches are everywhere, no need to stingy, I pass a bitch to the next nigga.

Make i enter shop rite tomorrow I go see enough, na just to flex them small them don enter bed.

Hope you bed this Yoruba demon within few days.

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps you're of the opinion every girl thinks with her clits?. grin

No that, not that. Emm, but you wanna tell me, you're single?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

This nigga sef.

Make i enter shop rite tomorrow I go see enough, na just to flex them small them don enter bed.

I wan do deliverance on top am on Wednesday wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

This nigga sef.

bed gini
Victor is a virgin oooo grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
bed gini
Victor is a virgin oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / Excessive Sex On A Girl / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.