Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be (8704 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by PussyBlower: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, tell me what fvcking went daww grin
Bruh, Your babymama wouldn't have left you if you had fûçking learnt how to mind your fûçking business you know? grin grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What, his moniker? shocked cheesy cheesy tongue

His shocked ?? .tot u re talking about female?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

na wetin sure pass oo
but where will you like to meet your partner now
My own na ashewo joint grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Eyin Nlders bi ti bawo? grin
If you get an invite,would you attend?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba, even if your wife na witch, as long as she loves you, she will use her power to shield you from external harm cheesy
bro, true talk. But no be all of them oo grin . you know nah cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

grin so play along and answer the question. smiley
I'm in a relationship with Christ. tongue
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
PussyBlower:
Bruh, Your babymama wouldn't have left you if you had fûçking learnt how to mind your fûçking business you know? grin grin

Hahahahahaha, this man don yab ooo grin grin . That's so funny as wear down grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
but where will you like to meet your partner now
My own na ashewo joint grin
baba I be see 1 today on my way 2 church oo
D gal make me enter church late
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
If you get an invite,would you attend?

Yeah i would. If you would be the one to send the invite, and also go with me....
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
wedding hmmm cheesy
In ib wink

Hahahahá cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chill na, it isn't happening soon. tongue
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

His shocked ?? .tot u re talking about female?

I'm gay lipsrsealed kiss
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahahá cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chill na, it isn't happening soon. tongue
OK
Just make sure invitation reach our side
We like to eat rice too wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
I'm in a relationship with Christ. tongue

Chai grin . How do you cope during rainy days nah?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba I be see 1 today on my way 2 church oo
D gal make me enter church late
you come dey claim you want to go to heave grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Aha!Oya ani wa mo.angry

No jhor. Won o ni wa mo nii. You must be there. kiss kiss
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Chai grin . How do you cope during rainy days nah?
Self control is key.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I'm gay lipsrsealed kiss
grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Self control is key.

Yeah, u re right, but that can't keep you going.

For how long have u bin in a relationship with him
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK
Just make sure invitation reach our side
We like to eat rice too wink

Rice go reach una, just make sure you get any of the asoebis. wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
you come dey claim you want to go to heave grin
Ah baba if u see dis 1 ehn
U go fall
1 yoruba demon like dat oo
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2017

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Rice go reach una, just make sure you get any of the asoebis. wink
tell us time so that we can be contributing 200 naira weakly on time grin wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah, u re right, but that can't keep you going.

For how long have u bin in a relationship with him
You're too nosy, grin but on a serious note; sex means nothing to me right now. I could always do that at the appropriate time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hibiscus76 say something honey.
Victornezzar:

U go fall
guy make I see pics to believe you jare angry
But jakade is creating a blog let me go and see grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

tongue tongue

Where you dey go now?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:
Hibiscus76 say something honey.
I don't have a partner yet so...
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
guy make I see pics to believe you jare angry
But jakade is creating a blog let me go and see grin
I don dey kampe 4 d blog
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
You're too nosy, grin but on a serious note; sex means nothing to me right me. I could always do that at the appropriate time.

shocked should i say this is my first time of seeing a lady saying that sex ain't nothing to her, sorry, my fifth time.

What's your inspiration?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

U go fall

Bro pass me her number.

I am yet to see a girl that will make me fall and drool over her o.

I still like fall in love for once lemme see how it feels.

Never fell in love before because I am confused, too many girls flocking around me! Girls now like shit to me, I don't even know as I wan take marry this marry when they hungry me so undecided
Blackhawk03:

No jhor. Won o ni wa mo nii. You must be there. kiss kiss
Insha Allah kufayakun.smiley kiss
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
I don't have a partner yet so...

I won't believe that. I just had to rush through your profile, God damn it, u re too beautiful to be single?. U on celibacy or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / gegtgv / Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.