Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be (8703 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
your feelings and thoughts are yours and so are mine..I don't blame u for generalizing...

I did something right now, try do the same. Check your IG too.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

so words fit dcv u
baba na scope some aging galz dey use so dem go marry

undecided

She they even snub me self.

For her mind.

grin

Na so them take they miss better people for their life so undecided
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
goodnight bro we will continue tommorow
take care bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided

She they even snub me self.

For her mind.

grin
na her characters go tell
no be by words grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

na her characters go tell
no be by words grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin why you they hurry me na, you wan collect my blessings when they road they come? grin

Bro, chill blessings go come tomorrow, just rush enter, rain wan fall grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58331070][/quote]
lol
baba good night
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hmmm if you are single, me I don't talk too much, I want to get married next year, jokes apart, tired of flirting, I really need a wife, permit me to mail you? Or if single already got you. Fit do me a favor by giving me one of your sis or one fine well mannered lady like you?

I have enough money to take care of any need comfortably.

Singledad already got her nah grin .
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hmmm if you are single, me I don't talk too much, I want to get married next year, jokes apart, tired of flirting, I really need a wife, permit me to mail you? Or if single already got you. Fit do me a favor by giving me one of your sis or one fine well mannered lady like you?

I have enough money to take care of any need comfortably.
you could always send me a pm
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
baba good night

Nyt bro

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Singledad already go her nah grin .

No problem

*enters bike *

Oya make we they go.

Can't drag with ma nigga bro when they sea aint dry.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

No problem

*enters bike *

Oya make we they go.

Can't drag with ma nigga bro when they sea aint dry.

Fuel money bro, grin . The ride ain't free
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Fuel money bro, grin . The ride ain't free

*comes down from bike and enters the next keke na pepper home*
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

*comes down from bike and enters the next keke na pepper home*

Lolz , because of fuel money? . grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Lolz , because of fuel money? . grin

grin grin guy lemme abeg, I don go sleep, if I follow you today I no go sleep. cry
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin grin guy lemme abeg, I don go sleep, if I follow you today I no go sleep. cry

grin . nyt bro

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Safiaa(f): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Tesco? Nah! Can't be
hmm. Interesting.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Safiaa:
hmm. Interesting.
what is the complain this time?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Safiaa(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
what is the complain this time?
never knew you had a partner grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by ufedob(f): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Eatery
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Safiaa:
hahaha. Checkmate!
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
ufedob:
Eatery

That's good. How did the encounter happen?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Safiaa:

Were you hoping to date him someday? grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Were you hoping to date him someday? grin
maybe.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Safiaa:
maybe.

shocked since he is not available, what next? grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Safiaa(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

shocked since he is not available, what next? grin
nothing. Life goes on lol.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Safiaa:
maybe.
lol. Why do I think you're creepy? No insult
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Safiaa:
nothing. Life goes on lol.

You know, I guess i am available grin .
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by drunkpunk(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Molue. Standing.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
you could always send me a pm

Okay, sorry, please how old are you? Not football age o lol
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Safiaa(f): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Why do I think you're creepy? No insult
lool wow okay. I won't disturb you again. Bye.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Okay, sorry, please how old are you? Not football age o lol
not here bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady / Bbnaija: Tacha Shows Off Her Big Butt As She Celebrates Not Been In The Eviction / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.