Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be (8698 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

No that, not that. Emm, but you wanna tell me, you're single?
I'm not.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK I see you have a list
I am glad you said it is not about money cause for most girls that is the key
But then again my dad always tells me don't trust someone that doesn't like money

So I am looking at you with one eyes oo wink
I didn't say I hate money but its not number one on the scale of preference for the yardstick of judging potential suitors ...money would definitely come(I've also got hands and legs to earn money ), but I take love and fear of God very seriously
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
OK now Greyboy don't misunderstand me at all, it's not about being selective or whatnot.. it's just that I'm come to that time of my life where I don't do boyfriends anymore.. so if one walks up to me and I've weighed the odds, a future with u and I see its not going to work, I don't bother venturing into a relationship without direction ...let's just say I've not met with the ready guys yet(not just about money), reasoning, intellect and fear of God are priorities for me

I understand. You want marriage, something that's going to last. I dig. But let's discuss as friends, do you really worth keeping as a wife?. Yeah, I understand you excluded money out of the equation, but at the same time, would you marry a broke ready man?.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
I'm not.

Then? , grin . okay, I dig now. U re a good bad girl grin . what's your real name?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

I wan do deliverance on top am on Wednesday wink

LOL we know say you be geek, when I come Lagos I go carry you go ocean blue make you go deflower undecided
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
I didn't say I hate money but its not number one on the scale of preference for the yardstick of judging potential suitors ...money would definitely come(I've also got hands and legs to earn money ), but I take love and fear of God very seriously

Hmmm smiley

Sound like a good wife for me
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
so I take it thst you are a born again and independent lady from your comments plus you are pretty judging from your profile pics
A good guy shouldn't be hard to find for you wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
so I take it thst you are a born again and independent lady from your comments plus you are pretty judging from your profile pics

Guy try go sleep, the one you do this night don reach, na so una take they start.

grin

Soon the virus will spread.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hmmm smiley

Bro, park well grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL we know say you be geek, when I come Lagos I go carry you go ocean blue make you go deflower undecided
Ifaaa hear
wych area Toks dey stay
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy try go sleep, the one you do this night don reach, na so una take they start.

grin

Soon the virus will spread.
sad
Watin I do now cry
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:

Bro, she's good. What do you think?.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, park well grin

grin

Hahaha, make I leave her for you ni

Hands off grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

I understand. You want marriage, something that's going to last. I dig. But let's discuss as friends, do you really worth keeping as a wife?. Yeah, I understand you excluded money out of the equation, but at the same time, would you marry a broke ready man?.
if he is soooo broke and doesn't have at all, he wouldn't be able to offset bills yeah but it could happen to anybody. if I've got so much money I'd be more than willing to give provided there is love...with faith, hope and hard work, we'll both do exploits. all the same, its not my wish to be my household's breadwinner buh if things are so bad and I'm privileged to help, I'd gladly do that for a hardworking man
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, she's good. What do you think?.
my bro
The same thing you are thinking o smiley
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ifaaa hear
wych area Toks dey stay

Dey ask me like say I be Toks papa undecided

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin

Hahaha, make I leave her for you ni

Hands off grin

Bro grin oya come enter motor make i drop you for your babe house.

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
lol, I'm being human..the grasses are not always green on the side of the malefolk as a lot of ladies presume... let love lead
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
my bro
The same thing you are thinking o smiley

What are you thinking? , tell me.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Dey ask me like say I be Toks papa undecided
na ur guy na grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

What are you thinking? , tell me.
same thing you are thinking grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro grin oya come enter motor make i drop you for your babe house.

Hahaha nor kill me with laf this night abeg, guy If I get babe I for happy self, girls when they around me is nothing to write home about. They just fine finish, $100,000,000 body, $5 brain.

cry
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
lol, I'm being human..the grasses are not always green on the side of the malefolk as a lot of ladies presume... let love lead
true let love lead
I will love to continue chatting with you but I got to sleep now
Chat some other time grin wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
if he is soooo broke and doesn't have at all, he wouldn't be able to offset bills yeah but it could happen to anybody. if I've got so much money I'd be more than willing to give provided there is love...with faith, hope and hard work, we'll both do exploits. all the same, its not my wish to be my household's breadwinner buh if things are so bad and I'm privileged to help, I'd gladly do that for a hardworking man

That's so good. I have this feelings that, you're saying this just for credits sake. Not that i am doubting you, but we all know naija girls, especially the ones from this generation. God damn it, they love money.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
true let love lead
I will love to continue chatting with you but I got to sleep now
Chat some other time grin wink
goodnight , I'm off to bed too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
same thing you are thinking grin

What am I thinking? grin , bros answer me?

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2017
hibiscus76:

Hmmm if you are single, me I don't talk too much, I want to get married next year, jokes apart, tired of flirting, I really need a wife, permit me to mail you? Or if single already got you. Fit do me a favor by giving me one of your sis or one fine well mannered lady like you?

I have enough money to take care of any need comfortably.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by hibiscus76(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

That's so good. I have this feelings that, you're saying this just for credits sake. Not that i am doubting you, but we all know naija girls, especially the ones from this generation. God damn it, they love money.
your feelings and thoughts are yours and so are mine..I don't blame u for generalizing...
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hahaha nor kill me with laf this night abeg, guy If I get babe I for happy self, girls when they around me is nothing to write home about. They just fine finish, $100,000,000 body, $5 brain.

cry

cry bro, dia matter tire me, oya come enter bike make I rush drop you for her house grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

What am I thinking? grin , bros answer me?
goodnight bro we will continue tommorow
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

cry bro, dia matter tire me, oya come enter bike make I rush drop you for her house grin

grin why you they hurry me na, you wan collect my blessings when they road they come? grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hmmm smiley

so words fit dcv u
baba na scope some aging galz dey use so dem go marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.