Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? (3723 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by ChopBellefull(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
You are sick
Ok doctor, thnk u for the online diagnosis dat proved d sickness..
Bt dear i didnt say its right, neither did i say she shld forgv d guy.. Buh to n extent she z sure of not being pregnant for a stranger, nd also not contacting stds..

Hope u get my point nw... I dnt exchange words with ladies daz y i didn't gv u a fireback... Be good dear
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Yes,Rape is very funny, isn't it?

Mtcheeww

tosyne2much:
Please what are you really driving at?

Any sane person will know that I only made a sarcastic statement, so why saying I know who I mess around with?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
This is so sick......crazy dudes everywhere
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sterope:
Yes,Rape is very funny, isn't it?

Mtcheeww

Go and sit down jawe and stop carrying another person's matter on your head

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
You have never been very smart, I will give you that. Local championundecided

tosyne2much:
Go and sit down jawe and stop carrying another person's matter on your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / IN-BETWEEN (for Lovers Of Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.