Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? (3720 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sick post!
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheAmazingDude:

Choi, u dey para o
yes nah.. with/without condom.. rape is rape
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ishilove:
Okay good. Is there any mention of prophylactics in the definition?
Your answer is my answer to the OP.
You ehn cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by AndrewDex(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Honestly speaking
But 90 percent of girls love it when you forcefully have carnal knowledge of them, most girls love it when u rape them. especially when you are a pro in the act. Talking from experience.
My girl i am with now told me so.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
Hey, let's pray it happens thensmiley
It can never happen cos I don't even have a sis tongue
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
You ehn cheesy
Abi na cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
AndrewDex:
Honestly speaking
But 90 percent of girls love it when you forcefully have carnal knowledge of them, most girls love it when u rape them. especially when you are a pro in the act. Talking from experience.
undecided undecided Both of you are sick.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by professorfal: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
AndrewDex:
Honestly speaking
If you both enjoy it, it isn't rape anymore but pre-intimacy.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by refiner(f): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Noaril:
Buh Op U Dey Reason In Reverse O,, Anyways Na Only 1 Person I Kw E Go Pain If It Happens.. Refiner Oya Show Face
Mtsheeeeeew! angry
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nickymezor(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
Would you forgive a guy that raped your sisters anally and virginally? smiley
Gosh! No.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
You have nieces, you have cousins and you will have daughter (s). smiley

So let's pray hardsmiley
tosyne2much:
Itnieces, never happen cos I don't even have a sis tongue
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Funny question.... Anyway my bestie will forgive me even if I rape her without a condom grin

CC: Iamkashybaby

grin

Hahahahahaha!

U got funny answer too grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
You have nieces, you have cousins and you will have daughter smiley

So let's pray hardsmiley
God will protect my daughters from the hands of sex starved guys cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahahaha!

U got funny answer too grin
hahaha a funny question this deserves a funny answer grin..
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by pryme(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ofcos OP you will be forgiven cheesy

As long as your nuts are dangling 2 meters over a shark infested pound.

But I think the best way you will be forgive is if you soak your nuts and diick in Sulfuric Acid for 10mins.

Do all this and you will have forgiveness unending grin

Fool angry
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
These guys are as sick as their female counterparts. Could you believe that some women actually answered.

Maybe they think every Nairalander is normal. There are sick perverts among us, reading comments...
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nah, karma will come to playsmiley

Brace upsmiley

tosyne2much:
God will protect my daughters from the hands of sex starved guys cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by apholaryn: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
well more or less
chai see u..u want rape to fall on u with this your comment and btw Op na wayre
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nickymezor(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
apholaryn:
chai see u..u want rape to fall on u with this your comment and btw Op na wayre
God forbid bad thing oo..rape ke?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by apholaryn: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
God forbid bad oo..rape ke?
a big Amen to that o but ur reply to him seems almost like u gonna forgive him..no rapist is worth forgiving
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by imitateMe(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
A lady raped my wallet yesterday. I'm yet to forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
As long as she was not a virgin... Although rape z unfair and illegal, buh der will still b "thank God" coming frm d girl's mouth
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
Would you forgive a guy that raped your sisters anally and virginally? smiley

lols...sure I will forgive you because there are many other things that makes someone (me) happy. So dwelling in the past will only hurt me more and deprive me of the happy I really deserve.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
I like people like you who haven't yet figured out lifesmiley

Good for yousmiley

MzEddytan:

lols...sure I will forgive you because there are many other things that makes someone (me) happy. So dwelling in the past will only hurt me more and deprive me of the happy I really deserve.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
You are sick
ChopBellefull:
As long as she was not a virgin... Although rape z unfair and illegal, buh der will still b "thank God" coming frm d girl's mouth
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
I like people like you who haven't yet figured out lifesmiley

Good for yousmiley

you think so but you're wrong. I dont dwell in the past. you hurt yourself more when you find it difficult to forgive. I forgive so easily and am very proud of that though I'm so conscious of the people around me now in order not to find myself in a messy situation again.

once bitten twice shy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't think I am wrong. What I think is that you don't know the world as it is because if you do, you would want to break the OP's head than answer his sick question. If you did know, you wouldn't make assumption in what you would do or not do. If you did know, you won't sum it all up to ‘I don't dwell in the past'.

MzEddytan:

you think so but you're wrong. I dont dwell in the past. you hurt yourself more when you find it difficult to forgive. I forgive so easily and am very proud of that though I'm so conscious of the people around me now in order not to find myself in a messy situation again.

once bitten twice shy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
I don't think I am wrong. What I think is that you don't know the world as it is because if you do, you would want to break the OP's head than answer his sick question. If you did know, you wouldn't make assumption in what you would do or not do. If you did know, you won't sum it all up to ‘I don't dwell in the past'.

my post has nothing to do with the op, I've not even taken my time to know what the topic is all about. I only answered Tosyne2much question he directed to me that's all besides everyone is entitle to his or her opinion you shldnt expect you and I to think and act the same way my lady. What face me may back you.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why then did you quote me?

Frankly, I can see why he directed such question to you? I actually laughers when I realised he mentioned some females. Do you see him directing the question to certain females? That should tell you something babesmiley. He wouldn't even dare to begin with, he knows those he can mess around with.

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions but there are some that just naive or Stu.pid. Yours is basically naive. Try and know more about life. You don't have to be old to know a bit about it. You can live it through books then maybe we could have this conversation againsmiley

MzEddytan:

my post has nothing to do with the op, I've not even taken my time to know what the topic is all about. I only answered Tosyne2much question he directed to me that's all besides everyone is entitle to his or her opinion you shldnt expect you and I to think and act the same way my lady. What face me may back you.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:

Frankly, I can see why he directed such question to you? I actually laughers when I realised he mentioned some females. Do you see him directing the question to certain females? That should tell you something babesmiley. He wouldn't even dare to begin with, he knows those he can mess around with.

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions but there are some that just naive or Stu.pid. Yours is basically naive. Try and know more about life. You don't have to be old to know a bit about it. You can live it through books then maybe we could have this conversation againsmiley

tosyne2much doesn't know anything about me. You may think am naive I will admit that because that is what you think and were able to psychologised about me but I know myself better than you think you do. I dont love to be seen everywhere especially on this forum for reasons best known to me so right here I'll drop my pen. Sweet dreams.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:

Please what are you really driving at?

Any sane person will know that I only made a sarcastic statement, so why saying I know who I mess around with?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
MzEddytan:

tosyne2much doesn't know anything about me. You may think am naive I will admit that because that is what you think and were able to psychologised about me but I know myself better than you think you do. I dont love to be seen everywhere especially on this forum for reasons best known to me so right here I'll drop my pen. Sweet dreams.
Please don't stress yourself over an irrelevant issue jawe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God / My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.