Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread (20027 Views)

Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Missnande:
@Divepen please when is the deadline for voting? Thanks illicit, goodluck!
Tonight 10 pm

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Country people! Biko please I need your votes to help me scale through this stage of this contest as my story wasn't good enough. SEUN OSEWA FLASH FICTION- MODERATOR AND JUDGES THREAD literature section. My story title is THE MISTAKE. Please like and share my story as they would both be counted.

fancicgirl,romanticnovels,danceville,candy,kayemjay,chumzypinky,donkross1,bibijay123,mszee,ashewoboy,tossen,adontcare,bank450,flashylily,angelss,cbella,dupsai,skimpledwag,mirianneada,creeza,kayo80,emescot,evajael,chipappii,candy,mercymai,blair01,jakd,duch12,heemah,classcaptain,gracile,penshalom,apollux,nathblessing,tiffanyj.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Divepen1:
Tonight 10 pm

What is happening, everything seems to be on a standstill
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by illicit(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2017
sup?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by repogirl(f): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Hello Contestants,

Voting has been extended till 10pm tomorrow. So, keep them coming.

Cc:
KimberlyWest
GSteve001
Missnande
OluwabuqqyYOLO
Gmike2Rule
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
repogirl:
Hello Contestants,
Voting has been extended till 10pm tomorrow. So, keep them coming.
Cc: KimberlyWest GSteve001 Missnande OluwabuqqyYOLO Gmike2Rule

Thanks a lot..

My enemies were onto my phone's case but Godwin...

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Jackossky(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cc divepen
repogirl
Larrysun

please, I want to be featured in the next episode of this flash fiction.

Thanks
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Divepen1:

Thanks a lot..

My enemies were onto my phone's case but Godwin...
Really?
Thank God for u
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
illicit:
Really? Thank God for u
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jackossky:
Cc divepen
repogirl
Larrysun

please, I want to be featured in the next episode of this flash fiction.

Thanks
Keep your ears to the ground.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Jackossky(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Divepen1:
Keep your ears to the ground.

Okay boss,but please do let me know.

Kudos to all those writers that ignite the spirit of writing in me.

Bows out
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kimberlywest--- 83 Likes 63 Shares-- 146 votes
Gsteve001 11 Likes 5 Shares--- 16 vote
Missnande-- 17 Likes 8 Shares-- 23 votes
OluwabuqqyYOLO-- 5 Likes 5 Shares--10 votes
Gmike2rule--- 12 Likes 8 Shares--- 20 votes

Selected contestants
Kimberlywest
Missnande
Gmike2rule

Team Repogirl
Illicit
Missnande

Team Elixir
Piroux
Kimberlywest

Team Larrysun
Skarlett
Gmike2rule

Stage 6.

25 words- 3 Judges and 1 vote. August 20-21
— Judges would pick 3 contestants, one contestant from their team
— Readers' vote would select one contestant, making us have 4 contestants

cc:

Audreytimms
Repogirl
Larrysun
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Porting straight to #TeamLarrysun #TeamSkarlett grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by repogirl(f): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Porting from where? Are you not my Aburo again? angry

Congrats Missnande, good to see you're still in the contest.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Welcome sir cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Thanks to everyone who gave me the opportunity to get to this stage. I really appreciate those who voted. If I say the disqualification wasn't depressing, I'd be lying but I'm getting okay now. Thanks, Seun. Thanks, Divepen1.

To read more of my stories, visit my profile or use the link in my signature to read the ongoing one. Thanks Deji124, Donpoker9, LordOFNaira and SPdazzy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2017
repogirl:
Porting from where? Are you not my Aburo again? angry

Congrats Missnande, good to see you're still in the contest.

Egbon mii angry i no know say u go catch me. Diverting back to #TeamRepogirl..

Skarlett sorry buh blood is thicker cheesy

OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Thanks to everyone who gave me the opportunity to get to this stage. I really appreciate those who voted. If I say the disqualification wasn't depressing, I'd be lying but I'm getting okay now. Thanks, Seun. Thanks, Divepen1.

To read more of my stories, visit my profile or use the link in my signature to read the ongoing one. Thanks Deji124, Donpoker9, LordOFNaira and SPdazzy.

We still gat your back bruh, Wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

To read more of my stories, visit my profile or use the link in my signature to read the ongoing one. Thanks Deji1 24, Donpoker 9, LordOF Naira and SPda zzy.

Sorry to butt in but you weren't disqualified

You just needed votes to make it to the next round but it seems like you gave up on yourself immediately you weren't picked by the judge. You write well but I wish you could have been more resilient. I love your 25 words story by the way kiss
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Skar lett sorry buh blood is thicker cheesy

We still gat your back bruh, Wehdone sir.

Lol, no wahala

Nobody says you can't vote more than one contestant sha wink
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2017
skarlett:

Lol, no wahala

Nobody says you can't vote more than one contestant sha wink

I gat you Marmee smiley

Up UTD by the way, una dey hot pass Mercury grin
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

I gat you Marmee smiley

Up UTD by the way, una dey hot pass Mercury grin

For life baby cheesy

No more draw soup this season, na peppersoup things grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by LordOfNaira: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

That's life. Good to hear that you are getting over it well. I wish you best of luck in future.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by repogirl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hehehe! Good! We are winning this anyway.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
repogirl:
Hehehe! Good! We are winning this anyway.

Yes oooh. I believe in illicit and missnande

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Thanks Maam.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
For better, for worse

He stood in our kitchen, looking smug and said, "I'm getting married to Katie." Katie was 25 and our daughter was 23. He was 54.

cc

Divepen1

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Gmike2rule(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rookie
They call her Ruka. He calls her rookie. She got pregnant for him, and aborted it without his consent. Now, she's dead and he's jailed.

cc:
Divepen1
Larrysun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
EmperorLee:

Thank you, God bless you plenty
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by piroux(f): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
THE DEVIL'S BARGAIN

Baba promised Ikenna wealth if he brought his only child for the rituals. He agreed reluctantly. Today however, he dances naked in the market square.

Cc; Divepen
AudreyTimms

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by piroux(f): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Errm, that was supposed to be n.ked oh..... shocked
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
EmperorLee:

OMG I'm sorry I mistook for repogirl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Title: YOLO

'FORGIVE ME'

Written to Deji who prayed me elope, Papa whose fury made me cower and my unborn whose chance at life dies with mine.

cc Divepen
Repogirl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

When Mission Becomes Impossible / The Journey To A Thousand Flash / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.