Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45057 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Lol see so much gragra because Igbo pple wan commot
If na Hausa wan commot nobody go even shake
Or Yoruba sef

U can't deny it
Igbos are blessed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
freshvine:

Arewa can kill Kudirat Abiola, Poison Moshood Abiola, Lock up the chiefs in ife and kill yorubas in their own land but any day the touch any igbo leader in whatever guise, bet me Nigeria will be in turmoil.

Igbos are ready to return bloodshed to bloodshed just that the cowards will quickly use the military, police and paramilitary to protect themselves and unleash carnage using the military. Man to Man, hausa fulanis are insignificant to the prowess of the Igbos.

Back to your gala business of the Igbos.. .. In Mushin area of lagos, Igbos are the international businessmen that brings in foreign consignment to be offloaded. All economic activities are done by them and you wanna know what the yoruba hosts do there... They're the agbo sellers, bus drivers, restaurant attendants, area boys and unprofessional mechanics, pilferers.

Go to Ojo Alaba... Same scenario.

Go to the Island.. . Igbos are in corporate businesses where merits is a prerequisite for career development.

Neighbouring Ogun : Majority of the factories and manufacturing concerns are own and developed by the Igbos.

Oga... for any igbo man that left his homeland to sell gala in lagos, the corresponding contrast is that a lagosian is a PILFERER

Tell all these dirty tales to your illiterate relatives who can't read for themselves and are too blind to observe trends.

When yoruba death surpass 3million I will agree we have lost more, till then Igbo's are the biggest losers in Nigeria, that's why you lot are always weeping like dying goats. Get your criminal kinsmen the Bleep away from yorubalnd before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Lol u see why I hate igbos? We just don't deal.. Only few ones amongst y'all are wise.. All u know how to do is sell rice and beans...

I'm sure u don't know what war means.....
Plus am average Yoruba person doesn't even think of this biafra shit lol.. We busy thinking of something productive.. U talking about war
That's hows 3millions of dumb fools lost their lives the first civil war...

Continue with your war Na.. I kuku trust hausa lol. Them go kill Una taya ... grin
Hausas cannot win the war this time around. If Igbos leave Nigeria, then the minority south-south will declare their own country also. The south-south owns Nigeria wealth. Nigeria will not have the money to buy weapons if there is no more crude oil.
The Hausas are aware.
We are no more in the 1960s. Things have changed.
Nigeria must separate sha ni.

7 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by kick(f): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Rice and beans that the igbos harvested abi??

Lazy cunts... Dangote didn't start selling rice and beans in kiosk... That dude attended al azhar uni in Egypt as well as london school of business...

Haha.. Why u even using your enemy 'hausa' man as a reference Name one igbo entrepreneur who's a role model apart from your armed robbery and drug dealers uncles lol....

Don't worry October is around the corner... Hausas are waiting lol

All Igbo's are successful entrepreneurs and merchants. An hausa man was used as a reference because in a Yoruba man's point of view they see hausa as an ally.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Ojukwu the bravest man in the history of Biafra scampered away to Abidjan dressed like a transgendered experiment. Abandoning the relatives of 3million dead ediots to bury their dead alone. Give yourself brain. Same Ojukwu came back to this country and contested elections as a Nigerian. Don't be blind. Na person wet survive win.

Meanwhile see Ojukwu below grin

Ojukwu ke
Ure looking at you gay ass licking brother
Ur mother will be so disappointed. My regards to her. grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ilajeboy(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
cry All of my life I haven't seen tribalism dis severe....... What kinda forum is this

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

that one day... Niger delta will be fighting each other regularly... the best thing will be for Akwa/Cross to form a country..
then Ijaw form theirs, Iksekiri and Ohrobo will form theirs...
If we break, we break to form a pure Nation... not have a this tribe against that tribe wahala
That is the best thing to do, but it cant start like that. It should be small small. Niger-delta republic first, then you can later split into smaller nations the way you want it.
It is you and your people to decide
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by luluman: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2017
hammer6:
Dont mind the Afonja coward writing for Aljazeera.

Maybe na him papa go fight the second civil war. Retards!
Then talk to your flatron brothers to stop instigating the go for war now.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Well this is an issue that concerns Nigeria....

Fearful? Lol I live in Lagos ma nigga, no matter how crazy u get ... Una no go fit carry Una madness enter Lagos Na..

I'm just worried for the innocent children with no knowledge of the stupid act of their elders... Shame they are gonna lose their lives....
you see? you are still worried about igbos children the same people you are supposed to hate you are a very confused fella as I ve said grin look! you can keep telling yourself over and over again that you hate Igbos thinking it might make you feel better it won't!,

You live in Lagos? and if you believe that if war breaks out it won't affect lagos you are more deluded than I thought. start packing up and moving out of the country now because the war will definitely affect lagos infact the whole country. grin you coward!

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Ilajeboy:
cry All of my life I haven't seen tribalism dis severe....... What kinda forum is this
It is the forum of reality. Nairaland shows how we are in life. We only pretend we like each other but deep down, we dont.
Oodua republic la wa fe

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

Ojukwu ke
Ure looking at you gay ass licking brother
Ur mother will be so disappointed. My regards to her. grin

I'd rather give regards to our mother who is currently getting bleeped by my dogs. Dogggy style of course. grin Don't be shocked when she gets home to your pops and starts barking like the rabid bitch she is. wink
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by keacy(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Al-jazeera will always carry bad news.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by LordOfNaira: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
we dont want war but if nigeria bring war then we will give them unending war.

And who would lead you people? Ojukwu is dead. Achebe is dead. Professor Ezekwe and the others who made the ogbunigwe are dead. Even with these intellectuals, Biafra couldn't win the war. Tell me one Igbo man today who can get the Igbo intellectuals together as Ojukwu did? You people are just too divided. You can never last a month with the Nigerian Army. The best suggestion is to heap pressure on your leaders and the legislature and leave Buhari alone.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by obiezed: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
0b100100111:

Chest-beating runs I the blood!

Empty barrels!

And it took Benjamin Adekunle to execute the highest massacre at that same Ore.

A devastating ambush by the enigma.

The British were not in Ore.
Fantasy that only happened in your mind.
Benjamin adekunle(black scorpion)first entrance into the war was as the head of the mechanized division that attacked from the Niger delta axis,he was replaced by Obasanjo due to his comments on War Crimes, a good year and a half after the Ore excursion.
There was no ambush in Ore,the Biafran forces retreated when it was clear that situation was untenable.
Kindly do proper research and stop listening to rumours.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Oodua republic la wa fe

God's blessings upon you and your household.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chukwukapromise(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Ah! Even me way they shout War War, If war happen now, Oboy i go disappear...Let not war oo Abeg o...FG, Abeg leave them make them Go.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Hausas cannot win the war this time around. If Igbos leave Nigeria, then the minority south-south will declare their own country also. The south-south owns Nigeria wealth. Nigeria will not have the money to buy weapons if there is no more crude oil.
The Hausas are aware.
We are no more in the 1960s. Things have changed.
Nigeria must separate sha ni.

Chai I shake my head... See 2017 reasoning of a Nigerian youth lol.

If white men see this them go just de laugh...

What are we fighting for ? Thus shity country that's not even as developed as south Africa? Country way we no deh get light take waka for night lol..

I guess thas why we still thinking of war... We still live in 1678

South south wealth... Which wealth? Mthwew

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

It is the forum of reality. Nairaland shows how we are in life. We only pretend we like each other but deep down, we dont.
Oodua republic la wa fe
Absolutely! more reason why the country should be divided! it's clear nigerians hate each other to the core! tribalism is embedded in the veins and minds of nigerians they are not ONE! or in unity as the world have been made to believe

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
you see? you are still worried about igbos children the same people you are supposed to hate you are a very confused fella as I ve said grin look! you can keep telling yourself over and over again that you hate Igbos thinking it might make you feel better it won't!,

You live in Lagos? and if you believe that if war breaks out it won't affect lagos you are more deluded than I thought. start packing up and moving out of the country now because the war will definitely affect lagos infact the whole country. grin you coward!

Lol I'm.only being civilised.. To pity young children who are gonna die for somtbing they know nothing about... Just fir one man's greed named ojukwu lol..

And u sef know Na them never born Una papa well to near Lagos .. Una go too die asin death na your 2nd name if u enter lagos....
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

That is the best thing to do, but it cant start like that. It should be small small. Niger-delta republic first, then you can later split into smaller nations the way you want it.
It is you and your people to decide

lols, why must we fight 3 tyms...
fight to leave Nigeria with Biafra, Fight to leave Biafra with Niger Delta, fight to leave Niger Delta with just the Akwa/Cross.

Or we could just fight ones and for all..
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Yoruba men dont give a Bleep about your worthless, and useless women. It is only in your mind. I am yoruba and i love my Yoruba women anyday anytime. We give no shit about you
you are only one person, so go to "H"
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ExInferis(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death

FFK, hope you're reading this?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

I'd rather give regards to our mother who is currently getting bleeped by my dogs. Dogggy style of course. grin wouldn't be shocked when she gets home to my pops and starts barking like the rabid bitch she is. wink

HomyGod grin

Ur dog is bleeping ur mom shocked
She must be a real daft ass b!tch.
Or does it mean ur fada is impotent?Even at that she shld have bleeped ur gateman or ur neighbor instead of ur dog.She better stop before ur popsi go mine her skull

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by moonla: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death
Amen
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Lol I'm.only being civilised.. To pity young children who are gonna die for somtbing they know nothing about... Just fir one man's greed named ojukwu lol..

And u sef know Na them never born Una papa well to near Lagos .. Una go too die asin death na your 2nd name if u enter lagos....
Lagos is not a Yoruba land don't forget, stop claiming lagos

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3359545774

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

HomyGod grin

Your dog is bleeping my mom shocked
She must be a real daft ass b!tch.
Or does it mean my fada is impotent?Even at that she shld have bleeped ur gateman or ur neighbor instead of ur dog.
Anyways it's not my business.

If its not your business then you must be a basterd.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ApexPredator: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2017
The price of freedom is death - Malcolm X
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

And who would lead you people? Ojukwu is dead. Achebe is dead. Professor Ezekwe and the others who made the ogbunigwe are dead. Even with these intellectuals, Biafra couldn't win the war. Tell me one Igbo man today who can get the Igbo intellectuals together as Ojukwu did? You people are just too divided. You can never last a month with the Nigerian Army. The best suggestion is to heap pressure on your leaders and the legislature and leave Buhari alone.
dont worry about how we will do our things,same way nigeria boosted that they will destroy biafrans within three months,but with their international help it took them three years before biafrans surrendered not because of your fire power but because of hunger.as for buhari he must pay for our people he killed.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Edu3Again: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
iamblisz:
Neither history nor currency is on the side of Biafra. Only two secessionist movements have ever succeeded in Africa: Eritrea from Ethiopia after 30 years of war, and South Sudan from Sudan in 2011 after 22 years of war - the latter still as war-torn as the pre-2011 Sudan. Herein lies the lesson for Biafra agitators: Secession from Nigeria will not solve their problems unless accompanied by conscientious leadership.

Nigeria, meanwhile, must go back 50 years to draw its own lessons: These types of agitations can lead to war. If the south-easterners don't want to stay, let them go. Fragmentation is a million times better than the devastation of war.

Summary
Unity Beggar

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Lagos is not a Yoruba land don't forget, stop claiming lagos

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3359545774

Omg...

Eko,Ikeja,Iyana ipaja,oworo,surulere,abule egba...

Does this sound igbo to u? Lol...

I'm done with this convo.. Una wan thief land join hahha barawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.