Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45066 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

If its not my business then i must be a basterd.

Yeah I think so since ur pops is impotent and ur mom bleeping around then am sorry u must be a bastard.
Better go as ur biitch as mother. grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by tonardo(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Nigeria, meanwhile, must go back 50 years to draw its own lessons: These types of agitations can lead to war. If the south- easterners don't want to stay, let them go. Fragmentation is a million times better than the devastation of war.
Some people won't like this...

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Mapzone(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
This will just give the world strong nations an avenue to sell Ammunitions. I swear this people will enjoy the war from the comfort of their homes while counting dollars�
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Omg...

Eko,Ikeja,Iyana ipaja,oworo,surulere,abule egba...

Does this sound igbo to u? Lol...

I'm done with this convo.. Una wan thief land join hahha barawo

Those are typical igbo names na. You no know?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by sexaddict08(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
iamblisz:
Neither history nor currency is on the side of Biafra. Only two secessionist movements have ever succeeded in Africa: Eritrea from Ethiopia after 30 years of war, and South Sudan from Sudan in 2011 after 22 years of war - the latter still as war-torn as the pre-2011 Sudan. Herein lies the lesson for Biafra agitators: Secession from Nigeria will not solve their problems unless accompanied by conscientious leadership.

Nigeria, meanwhile, must go back 50 years to draw its own lessons: These types of agitations can lead to war. If the south-easterners don't want to stay, let them go. Fragmentation is a million times better than the devastation of war.

Summary

you made sense...
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Lol I'm.only being civilised.. To pity young children who are gonna die for somtbing they know nothing about... Just fir one man's greed named ojukwu lol..

And u sef know Na them never born Una papa well to near Lagos .. Una go too die asin death na your 2nd name if u enter lagos....
you see? I think you care, infact you love Igbos a lot and you can pretend all you like but you are not as hard and hateful towards igbos as you make out! so I am going to be gentle with you grin

Now, you are right perhaps not entirely, tell me are you happy the way things are in nigeria at the moment? politicians looting, poverty every were, buhari is hiding in London, high cost of commodities. Hausa people killing fellow nigerians in the name herdsmen. tribalism and hatred amongst nigerians every were even on this Nairaland, dont you think it's time to divide the country? let every region go their own way since it's clear the country isn't in unity.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

Yeah I think so since my pops is impotent and my mom bleeping around then am sorry i must be a bastard.
I better go ask my biitch as mother. grin

You're welcome
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols, why must we fight 3 tyms...
fight to leave Nigeria with Biafra, Fight to leave Biafra with Niger Delta, fight to leave Niger Delta with just the Akwa/Cross.

Or we could just fight ones and for all..
It wont be possible for the country to split like that. The northerners will be one when fighting you. I really doubt ijaws will fight you when you want to leave Niger delta republic, unless maybe land issue but they have been oppressed just like you and will not want to do same to others. They also wont want another war after the have finished fighting Nigeria. Dont you think?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
you see? I think you care, infact you love Igbos a lot and you can pretend all you like but you are not as hard and hateful towards igbos as you make out! so I am going to be gentle with you grin

Now, you are right perhaps not entirely, tell me are you happy the way things are in nigeria at the moment? politicians looting, poverty every were, buhari is hiding in London, high cost of commodities. Hausa people killing fellow nigerians in the name herdsmen. tribalism and hatred amongst nigerians every were even on this Nairaland, dont you think it's time to divide the country? let every region go their own way since it's clear the country isn't in unity.

But when good luck was there u dint wantc ti divide... See en honestly.... I've never been tribalistic but these shits I see on nairaland is sickening ...

The problem with Nigeria is the people not any tribe... What do u expect of a country thas barely 60 years old ....
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Omg...
which land? do you have land lol.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Omg...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rUJyt4l88

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Omg...
LAGOS IS NOT A YORUBA LAND I REPEAT.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Ok Lagos is beside Enugu or abia? Lol

Abi Lagos Na east

Learner grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you are only one person, so go to "H"
I am not the only one. We are many. We give no shit about your women. Yoruba women are our pride and we love them. Stop trying to feel special. I have just told you the truth.
Yoruba men dont like Igbo women! It is only in your crazy mind!
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Ogbeni gbe wayray lor jare...

So Lagos is an igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Omg...

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Chai I shake my head... See 2017 reasoning of a Nigerian youth lol.

If white men see this them go just de laugh...

What are we fighting for ? Thus shity country that's not even as developed as south Africa? Country way we no deh get light take waka for night lol..

I guess thas why we still thinking of war... We still live in 1678

South south wealth... Which wealth? Mthwew
Like i said before, Nigeria cannot stand another war! It cant be possible. We Yorubas will declare our country when the opportunity comes.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

It wont be possible for the country to split like that. The northerners will be one when fighting you. I really doubt ijaws will fight you when you want to leave Niger delta republic, unless maybe land issue but they have been oppressed just like you and will not want to do same to others. They also wont want another war after the have finished fighting Nigeria. Dont you think?

See.. Have you been to South Sudan ?
They are True replica of the Niger Delta..

All it will take will be some gun runners to give some Ijaw youths some guns, and ask them to give them oil..
another set will go to Oron people in Aks, give them gubs, tell them that the Ijaws are cheating them...and gbamm... they fight
and you have another Libya, You have another South Sudan... You have another failed state.

The problem with Nigeria are the corrupt political elites. we take them out, then the Nations resources flows to all.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

This one is an eediot. Ori e daru. Omo oshi oloriburuku. Bastard!
Does this stupid comment of yours make sense? I am a Yorubaman and i support Nigeria disintegration, yorubas like you that shout "one Nigeria" will soon die if you ever fight on Nigeria side i can assure you. If you ever betray Yoruba nation, the whole of your family will be flushed away from this earth.
Foool
and this is all the training you got from your parents! oh God! so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Even my mom
That woman I don't trust her I caught her bleeping my dog embarassed

Sorry boi. grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Even my mom

Sorry boi. grin

I can do this all day undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Even my mom

Sorry boi. grin

I can do this all day undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Even my mom

Sorry boi. grin

I can do this all day undecided grin grin

2 Likes

CaeserVelli:

Even my mom

Sorry boi. grin

I can do this all day undecided grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Even my mom

Sorry boi. grin

I can do this all day undecided grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

But when good luck was there u dint wantc ti divide... See en honestly.... I've never been tribalistic but these shits I see on nairaland is sickening ...

The problem with Nigeria is the people not any tribe... What do u expect of a country thas barely 60 years old ....
it's nothing to do with Jonathan, this biafra thing began even before jona became president, it's vast, why do igbos the biggest importers into Nigeria do not have a sea port or An international Airport in their region? every import have to be through lagos sea port or Abuja Airport.

yes! tribalism is the main problem in nigeria and the only way to solve that problem is to divide otherwise it will go on for Another 60 years. there is no harm in trying infact it might even end up better for all tribes, regions or nigerians/biafrans if the country is devided.
And oh! the war will not affect me directly it may affect my families in nigeria, I was born in England my parents are Igbo! besides if the secession is done in a civilised way there will be no war.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by tolexy123: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
This current generation of igbos DONT KNOW WHAT WAR IS LIKE. Believe me, more will die than you think of 1965. It easy to start a war but almost impossible to end. Record has it. Negotiation is better
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

See.. Have you been to South Sudan ?
They are True replica of the Niger Delta..

All it will take will be some gun runners to give some Ijaw youths some guns, and ask them to give them oil..
another set will go to Oron people in Aks, give them gubs, tell them that the Ijaws are cheating them...and gbamm... they fight
and you have another Libya, You have another South Sudan... You have another failed state.

The problem with Nigeria are the corrupt political elites. we take them out, then the Nations resources flows to all.
No bro, the problem does not come from the leaders, afterall they grew up in the same society like you and i. We have been blaming the leaders for the past 60 years; from generation to genration. How is the that possible? The problem is the system. You cannot carved 300 ethnic groups into one and expect things to be in shape. It cant be possible. Nigeria herself is a bad system.
As for the Niger deltan wahala, i think you are right. Oil and ethnic differences will be your problem. You guys are a mini-Nigeria on your own and that will be a big problem, but still, i dont believe you guys can leave the Nigeria if you dont unite
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

Sorry boi. grin

I can do this all day undecided grin grin grin grin

Alright, I give up.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
it's nothing to do with Jonathan, this biafra thing began even before jona became president, it's vast, why do igbos the biggest importers into Nigeria do not have a sea port or An international Airport in their region? every import have to be through lagos sea port or Abuja Airport.

yes! tribalism is the main problem in nigeria and the only way to solve that problem is to divide otherwise it will go on for Another 60 years. there is no harm in trying infact it might even end up better for all tribes, regions or nigerians/biafrans if the country is devided.
And oh! the war will not affect me directly it may affect my families in nigeria, I was born in England my parents are Igbo! besides if the secession is done in a civilised way there will be no war.

So, tell us why the Hausa's who are the biggest producers of beef don't have grazing lands. Isn't that tribalism and marginalization? Because the government should go and dig igboland soil and situate a seaport there because Igbo's import the most. What dunces you people are. Do you have any sea in igboland? What the actual fûck.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
and this is all the training you got from your parents! oh God! so pathetic.
You are crazy! Next time dont write stupid comments that will make these e-bowls flaat heads insult us.
Crazy mad bastard!!
O ba iyalaya e!!
Were omo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.