Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45033 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Alright, I give up.

Ofcus u shld lol
Brotherly we have no problem with yorubas o
In fact many of my frnds are yorubas
Our issues is with Hausa oligarchy trying to impose their will on us .

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

So, tell us why the Hausa's who are the biggest producers of beef don't have grazing lands. Isn't that tribalism and marginalization? Because the government should go and dig igboland soil and situate a seaport there because Igbo's import the most. What dunces you people are. Do you have any sea in igboland? What the actual fûck.
ofcourse! it is marginalisation hence the call for division! tell me why do you think nigerians are against secession? if they believe they do not need the Igbos in your opinion, you read on here every day unpleasant and Derogatory Remarks like AFONJA, Igbo! Igbos are drug dealers they bring shame to nigeria overseas ETC, i know this may not be relevant buy it is tribalim. so why not let the people who bring shame to nigeria or contribute less to the nigeria go! why are nigerian government or politicians Against division? perhaps it is because it isn't in their best PERSONAL interest?

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

Ofcus u shld lol
Brotherly we have no problem with yorubas o
In fact many of my frnds are yorubas
Our issues is with Hausa oligarchy trying to impose their will on us .

Hausa's are generally more straightforward than igbos. If i had to choose which i dont want to. At least I know arewa won't sell fake drugs to treat my children. Good bye. And good luck with your biafra thingy.

The best thing for me and my people though is to be left in peace with my hydraulic soup while arewa and biafra go there own way.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

You are crazy! Next time dont write stupid comments that will make these e-bowls flaat heads insult us.
Crazy mad bastard!!
O ba iyalaya e!!
Were omo!
and you think you made sense with this gibberish you type here?
you are one of those illegitimate child. The only problem have with is , I hope ritualist never fond your mother grave if not, you know what they will do with her skull now!

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Dipsong: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death
Amen !!! But i think nigeria needs to be restructured 50 years of no achievement aint joke , i know most of our leaders aint ready to negotiate because of their looting act ,same thing with biafra the governors aint ready to abdicate their post for biafra. Dipsong was here
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! it is marginalisation hence the call for division! tell me why do you think nigerians are against secession? if they believe they do not need the Igbos in your opinion, you read on here every day unpleasant and Derogatory Remarks like AFONJA, Igbo! Igbos are drug dealers they bring shame to nigeria overseas ETC, i know this may not be relevant buy it is tribalim. so why not let the people who bring shame to nigeria or contribute less to the nigeria go! why are nigerian government or politicians Against division? perhaps it is because it isn't in their best PERSONAL interest?

If you haven't read or maybe have but refused to admit. Yoruba's watnt you all out of yorubaland. Bleep whatever explanations any Bifaran want's to advance. We asked for dialogue last earlier this year, last year and in 2015 when Jonadunce lost but your butthurt was too much to make you act logically.

Fûck you and fûck Biafra. We Yoruba's what you all out of our lands. Shalom.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
and you think you made sense with this gibberish you type here?
you are one of those illegitimate child. The only problem have with is , I hope ritualist never fond your mother grave if not, you know what they will do with her skull now!
Koni da fun e pelu awon ebi ee.
Mad man!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freshvine(f): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Tell all these dirty tales to your illiterate relatives who can't read for themselves and are too blind to observe trends.

When yoruba death surpass 3million I will agree we have lost more, till then Igbo's are the biggest losers in Nigeria, that's why you lot are always weeping like dying goats. Get your criminal kinsmen the Bleep away from yorubalnd before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise.

How many yoruba Christians women have gotten their heads severed by the unapologetic intolerant jihad adherents in the north?

How many yorubas was killed in mile 2 and in Ife?

How many lose their lives during the June 12 struggle?

You're still waiting for when your casualty reach millions? You're a coward... A citizen of Israel mistakenly killed by the Palestine is a full scale war o and here you're making exceptions for cowardly behaviour.

Had any Yoruba man killed an Hausa Fulani by mistake or even bravely in the history of creation? It has never happened and will not.

Awolowo should be thankful Ifeajuna didn't get to him during the famous COUP and should also be greatful Ojukwu didn't also get to him during the War. But for all yoruba treachery, Akintola and fani kayode paid the price

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nigeriadondie: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
The issue of Biafra should not always inspire hatred towards the igbos especially from the South West.
From the comments of many from the south they get so irritated when the issue of Biafra is raised up. But sit down to reflect on some points.
1. Is Nigeria truly united? Nigeria as we have it now is there no mutual hatred and suspicion among its ethnic groups? Already d comments of most other groups especially from the west reflects deep seated animosity towards the igbos than even from the north. If there is this hatred then are the surrounded by groups they could call their neigbhours?

2. Nigeria as it is now was it worth spilling d blood of millions on the altar of "One Nigeria". Looking at d present state of development of the country was it worth the blood, sweat, tears and all d effort to preserve its unity.
Well in the words of Lt Gen Alanni Akinrinande of 3 Marine Commando, he said "If this is the Nigeria we fought then it is in vain"
https://www.naij.com/1103266-the-fight-nigeria-worth-gen-akinrinade.html

3. Have we learnt lessons from d avoidable civil war? If the Rwandans were able to learn lessons from d civil war to the point that in their national ID they don't put their tribes, a truth & reconciliation commitee set up to as much as possible heal d wounds of d genovide what about we? Even in schools its history is deliberately being avoided? Is it not because d wounds rather than heal has been allowed to fester and that is why there is renewed agitation for Biafra?

4. Do people know that the igbos were never the first to attempt to secede? The northerners were the first to do so during the infamous "Araba" riots in 1966 which means "secesssion" in hausa only to soon turn around to sing "One Nigeria" cos of the fact that d British was opposed to it largely due to d oil in d south. So if d igbo agitate for secession why demonize rather than ask what wud make them do so afterall in Spain u had the Basque movement or ETA agitating for their own country, in Ethiopia u ve d Oromo movement? The Catalans in Spain also.

5. Should "One Nigeria" be on the terms of the north that has ruled this nation for about 40years out of Nigeria's 57 years independence? Is it right that for a party to win d general elections they must ve a candidate from d north as we now see in d forthcoming elections where parties want to field a northerner? Are they really born to rule?

6. If our "unity" has actually been won why did Gideon Orkar attempt to excise the corr north as one of its major objectives? Note that he from middle belt that used to be part of d old north.

7. If d oil wealth in d south were in d north would will still be together by now? By the time the oil dries up or it becomes worthless wud we still be "One Nigeria"

8. Nigeria was to ve its independence in 1957 as did Ghana but d north where not prepared for it at d time and so it had to wait 3 yrs later. So why wud d north continue to decide d fate of others and ve Nigeria governed on its terms & conditions?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
freshvine:

How many yoruba Christians women have gotten their heads severed by the unapologetic intolerant jihad adherents in the north?

You're still waiting for when your casualty reach millions? You're a coward... A citizen of Israel mistakenly killed by the Palestine is a full scale war o and here you're making exceptions for cowardly behaviour.

Had any Yoruba man killed an Hausa Fulani by mistake or even bravely in the history of creation? It has never happened and will not.

Awolowo should be thankful Ifeajuna didn't get to him during the famous COUP and should also be greatful Ojukwu didn't also get to him during the War. But for all yoruba treachery, Akintola paid the price

Are the dead Yoruba's up to 3millon yet? If not, Igbo's are still the biggest losers. By the way, what about all the rapings in Enugu, Abia and Anambara by herdsmen? Those don't count? You think you're talking to your illiterate kinsmen? Fûck outta here.

You're talking of Awolowo, yet Ojukwu is in the Guineas World Records as the first transgender to escape a war he started while lining up 3million of his village people as cannon fodder. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Awo is a coward simple

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Awo is a coward simple

Yet, Ojukwu is the one on record for dressing like a bîtch and hightailing it to Ivory Coast. You Igbo's define bravery and cowardice in strange ways.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by juman(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
we dont want war but if nigeria bring war then we will give them unending war.

Hmmmm
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:
Koni da fun e pelu awon ebi ee. Mad man!
Oya seize fire agreement. obirin niyin?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

No bro, the problem does not come from the leaders, afterall they grew up in the same society like you and i. We have been blaming the leaders for the past 60 years; from generation to genration. How is the that possible? The problem is the system. You cannot carved 300 ethnic groups into one and expect things to be in shape. It cant be possible. Nigeria herself is a bad system.
As for the Niger deltan wahala, i think you are right. Oil and ethnic differences will be your problem. You guys are a mini-Nigeria on your own and that will be a big problem, but still, i dont believe you guys can leave the Nigeria if you dont unite

sha that's true we will unite and leave, and then keep a contract for breaking out.

but as per Nigeria being diversed, you have to check out Papau New Guinea with over 852 known languages and cultures... but they are not out there bickering about.
India is also quite diverse... but they are togeda.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by juman(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
nigeria is a destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ogidigba1(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am a major proponent that Nigeria will not work unless Igbos are sent away.
They are the ones supporting the corrupt elites.
They are the ones soaked in drugs.
The are the ones supporting wrong candidates.
They are the ones supporting Kemi olulu, FFK, Asari Dokubo... and all brain dead folks with no moral compass
They know already that the South South is not theirs to attach.
I wonder what will happen to you if all your evil wishes on Igbos fails. Nto or Mmehakwaibom you will die hating Igbo's. why hiding behind Kaduna declaration, why not make your Uyo declaration and let see how it will faces out. Igbos will continue succeed with or without Nigeria. be ready to die on top Igbo matter.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by vecman222(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:

Chest beating at its peak...igbo Jews
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by vecman222(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:

Chest beating at its peak...igbo Jews
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by banmee(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death

As sad as it is to say, at the stage you guys are in, it seems to be the best option right now. The rot and corruption needs to be cut out fast. Worse is the mentality. Think about this; almost every child born in nigeria will have no choice but to become corrupt because that is all he would know. He/she will learn the ways of being a "sharp guy". He would have lost the battle from birth because he never had a choice. How do you change a phucked up cycle like the one i just described? I spent two full days on NL trying to inform a member on what is supposed to be normal and he just didn't get it. He didn't get it because he has never known nor experience what normal is. He thinks it is his god given right to burn suspects in the streets. Nigeria is filled with people who do not know what normal is and the country is suffering because of it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by oladeebo: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

Lol
Those boko boys will even serve as our allies
As we are killing from kogi up they will be killing from borno and Adamawa down (imagine how helpless the NA will be that time)when we get to Abuja we will seize the seat of power cut out NE for boko niggaz grin and then set free North Central and finally Marge SW and NW together for a sweet marriage.Them go make una their biitch cool
you were not stubborn as the one click like for your stupid Idea!
you will wage war to Abuja and seize the sit of power, and then set free North Central, while boko boy(mumu) busy killing in bornu and adamawa and you will cut NE with your knife and join the SW and NW with your counterfeit glue!
the end!
sturbbon!
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

If you haven't read or maybe have but refused to admit. Yoruba's watnt you all out of yorubaland. Bleep whatever explanations any Bifaran want's to advance. We asked for dialogue last earlier this year, last year and in 2015 when Jonadunce lost but your butthurt was too much to make you act logically.

Fûck you and fûck Biafra. We Yoruba's what you all out of our lands. Shalom.
thanks! for the rudeness! Here's me thinking I was having a good debate with a civilised individual, just know when a person Start insulting it's because they lost the Argument, have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by vedaxcool(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Oya seize fire agreement. obirin niyin?
Men whatever
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
freshvine:

One, which was condemed and is still worrying, but for that One woman, Tens of Igbo Christians have been beheaded up north. Remember Akaluka, Remember Bridget Patience from Imo.

The Ife crisis was one sided as Yorubas took no prisoners.

Mile 2 crisis was a battle, both sides lost lives, at least the Yorubas fought back, Ibos in Enugu scampered as Fulanis bastards sacked entire villages, and divorced their women after those Fulani bastards mass raped Ibo women.

The June12 movement was a political movement which ended up being successful. You are in no position to advice us on what to do. Stop obsessing.

Too dumb a statement to deserve an intelligent response.

Awolowo should be thankful Ifeajuna didn't get to him during the famous COUP and should also be greatful Ojukwu didn't also get to him during the War.

Ofcourse, and he showed his appreciation by ending the war with a masterstroke. cheesy

But for all yoruba treachery, Akintola and fani kayode paid the price

The 3million Igbos that were slaughtered between 67-70 were paying what price?, The thousands of Ibos that were roasted in '59 were paying what price?, what about those devoured in June '66? The Ibo man has always been the scape goat in Nigerian history. Must suck to be Ibo. Pele O

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

sha that's true we will unite and leave, and then keep a contract for breaking out.

but as per Nigeria being diversed, you have to check out Papau New Guinea with over 852 known languages and cultures... but they are not out there bickering about.
India is also quite diverse... but they are togeda.
But are these countries developed? I support a balkanized Nigeria. Anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ngozi123(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Which war? Do you know how many yorubas and ibos married each other since last 20 years ago?
Who want fight who?
God knows I most marry ibo woman!

Many Igbo-hating Yoruba men marry Igbo women so it's very possible for the above scenario to happen. I don't know why some of you guys love Igbo women so much; it's almost as if your women are going scarce undecided. I thank God that Igbo men are not like this.

hammer6:

And wat does dat mean? Can u think or reason without profanity?

I am starting to think marrying Igbos is a life goal of the entire Yoruba Tribe.

I don't believe it to be the case for all of them but there's plenty of them who exhibit this behaviour. The worst thing about it is that they'll flip it around and claim that Igbo women are the ones chasing them... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ipodstinks: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Yoruba men seeking for igbo women just show how dirty and ugly MOST of their women are, most of them wants to upgrade their genes a little bit at least without the mark of Cain on their faces.
I see them a lot but didn't understand until now.
stop trying to upgrade. just settle with what you have.
Mumu, you people are suffering from inferiority complex. Upgrade ko, downgrade ni. Go ant tell one of psquare why he left your yam legs women for a well presentable Yoruba girl against all odds. So, if person won upgrade gene self, so na yamlegs and hairy people person go come won roll with. Tell me why your women can't do without Yoruba men dicks.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ogidiarinzep: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Which war? Do you know how many yorubas and ibos married each other since last 20 years ago?
Who want fight who?
God knows I most marry ibo woman!

brother l love ur writeup, many Igbos married Yoruba like wise Yoruba married igbo.who is ready to fight. this indomitable children of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Many Igbo-hating Yoruba men marry Igbo women so it's very possible for the above scenario to happen. I don't know why some of you guys love Igbo women so much; it's almost as if your women are going scarce undecided. I thank God that Igbo men are not like this.
I will marry ibo woman is just for unity nothing serious. go to any brothel ibo women are the dominance so don't get too excited.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by somez(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
How old are you?
chiagozien:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.