Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45085 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by naijamafioso: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Take note that if there is war many of you supporting war here will be no more.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Warship: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
0b100100111:

Chest-beating as usual!
You don't know the present capabilities of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Your lots that have a single jet fighter! grin grin re even chest beating.

Empty barrels!

Referendum will hold without a single bullet

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by olowobaba10: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
DIVIDED WE STAND !

7 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:
All these war threats can't stop the rise of Biafra

God has taken a decision against Nigeria because of her refusal to do the right thing

You deluded Ipobian will not stop amusing us. In 1967-1970 was your god on the side of Nigeria? If not, why did you lose out so miserably?

Oga, quit with the invocation of divine beings and take your destinies into your hands. Na satan the rest of Nigeria dey worship?

Tell all your kinsmen to vacate Nigeria, that way not a single drop of blood will be shed. You will have gained your Biafra in the most peaceable way possible. Cikenan.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by kick(f): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:
Lol..

Igbos talking about war.. I don't like war but with the rubbish you guys are saying.. I hope the war actually happens. And they get to kill all y'all mudafuckas again lol

I hope u are aware that people actually die in wars?

U wanna rebel against Yoruba and hausas??
For Nigeria population? U must be kidding...

Your innocent children,mothers,sisters,brothers,fathers will only waste their lives like the first civil war...

Fools.... Start war Na mumu people.... Bloody illiterates... Your mates are creating something iconic all around the world...

Igbo youths sit all day and talk about breaking off, If you break off do u have a unified plan to make your country great? No! All you live on is your useless theory of one old slave ojukwu....

Retardedd set of nuisance...

The wise one among u will flee and let the poor rice and bean sellers amongst u waste your lives here lol...

U will die while the rich ones will enjoy after the way ..

Are you afraid. Is it not Yoruba's that hausa chased and killed in Ketu mile 12, you can't even protect your territory. War have not even started and you are rant noisy words Coward.

15 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:

Referendum will hold without a single bullet

Is there any faster way to achieve your Biafra than you all going to your landlocked parcel of land? Leave referendum for now. If the world sees how serious you lot are, your referendum will be handed to you on a platter. Just some friendly advice
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
oladeebo:

you have to be careful of what you are calling for!
it won't take boko boys 24hour to wipe out the land of rising sun out of globe!

Lol
Those boko boys will even serve as our allies
As we are killing from kogi up they will be killing from borno and Adamawa down (imagine how helpless the NA will be that time)when we get to Abuja we will seize the seat of power cut out NE for boko niggaz grin and then set free North Central and finally Marge SW and NW together for a sweet marriage.Them go make una their biitch cool

10 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2017
kick:

Are you afraid. Is it not Yoruba's that hausa chased and killed in Ketu mile 12, you can't even protect your territory. War have not even started and you are rant noisy words Coward.

The yorubas killed were not up to 3million like your unfortunate kinsmen. Instead of you to safeguard your families, you are busy weeping and wailing over yoruba matter. October deadline by Arewa Youth is around the corner. If you like stay in Nigeria, your meat will be used for suya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Warship: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Is there any faster way to achieve your Biafra than you all going to your landlocked parcel of land? Leave referendum for now. If the world sees how serious you lot are, your referendum will be handed to you on a platter. Just some friendly advice

Only worthless Afonjas think that the NigerDeltans will vote to stay in Nigeria once the Igbos are going

Wake up from your deep fantasy

11 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Amoto94(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Aljazeera promoting division since time immemorial Vedaxcool have you seen why Gulf countries want it closed?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by greenguy: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2017
The truth be told, both our present and past governments have been shying away from crux of this matter, either for their selfish reasons or they lack will and character to lead.

Buhari and Osinbanjo have no right to say Nigeria's unity is nonnegotiable. That is reckless especially at a time of upheavals and resistance as we currently have.

There should be a referendum, this is a country and not a zoo. The people must come together to negotiate and agree on terms, what is to be acceptable, how the country is to governed, how resources are to be shared and how to promote the growth of the many parts.

This is the only way forward, especially for a multicultural and multi religious entity as Nigeria.

C'mon, Osibanjo should know better!

10 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Warship: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

You deluded Ipobian will not stop amusing us. In 1967-1970 was your god on the side of Nigeria? If not, why did you lose out so miserably?

Oga, quit with the invocation of divine beings and take your destinies into your hands. Na satan the rest of Nigeria dey worship?

Tell all your kinsmen to vacate Nigeria, that way not a single drop of blood will be shed. You will have gained your Biafra in the most peaceable way possible. Cikenan.

Hope you won't jump into a lagoon once the UN propose a Referendum to solve the Biafran case.

13 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:

Only worthless Afonjas think that the NigerDeltans will vote to stay in Nigeria once the Igbos are going

Wake up from your deep fantasy

That is your own personal opinion. Whether ND stay or not is irrelevant to Yoruba land. We were great before Nigeria, we will be great after Nigeria. All I know is pack your load and go. Abi una no want Biafra again? See me see trouble o. Oya, pack your load to Biafraland name. Is anyone holding you back?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
kick:

Lol u see why I hate igbos? We just don't deal.. Only few ones amongst y'all are wise.. All u know how to do is sell rice and beans...

I'm sure u don't know what war means.....
Plus am average Yoruba person doesn't even think of this biafra shit lol.. We busy thinking of something productive.. U talking about war
That's hows 3millions of dumb fools lost their lives the first civil war...

Continue with your war Na.. I kuku trust hausa lol. Them go kill Una taya ... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by naijamafioso: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Sometimes i wonder what would have happened to Nigeria if it were to be an ibo man that contested and won an election in 1993 like MKO and got killed.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

The yorubas killed were not up to 3million like your unfortunate kinsmen. Instead of you to safeguard your families, you are busy weeping and wailing over yoruba matter. October deadline by Area Youth is around the corner. If you like stay in Nigeria, your meat will be used for suya.

Hahahahaha o ri e pe

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by kense88: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
iamblisz:
Neither history nor currency is on the side of Biafra. Only two secessionist movements have ever succeeded in Africa: Eritrea from Ethiopia after 30 years of war, and South Sudan from Sudan in 2011 after 22 years of war - the latter still as war-torn as the pre-2011 Sudan. Herein lies the lesson for Biafra agitators: Secession from Nigeria will not solve their problems unless accompanied by conscientious leadership.

Nigeria, meanwhile, must go back 50 years to draw its own lessons: These types of agitations can lead to war. If the south-easterners don't want to stay, let them go. Fragmentation is a million times better than the devastation of war.

Summary
A thousand likes for you. Seceding from Nigeria will not change an average igbo man mentality. I would prefer to fight for better Nigeria than to fight for a cause that doesn't guarantee improved standard of living for us.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Lastking147(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:
Lol..

Igbos talking about war.. I don't like war but with the rubbish you guys are saying.. I hope the war actually happens. And they get to kill all y'all mudafuckas again lol

I hope u are aware that people actually die in wars?

U wanna rebel against Yoruba and hausas??
For Nigeria population? U must be kidding...

Your innocent children,mothers,sisters,brothers,fathers will only waste their lives like the first civil war...

Fools.... Start war Na mumu people.... Bloody illiterates... Your mates are creating something iconic all around the world...

Igbo youths sit all day and talk about breaking off, If you break off do u have a unified plan to make your country great? No! All you live on is your useless theory of one old slave ojukwu....

Retardedd set of nuisance...

The wise one among u will flee and let the poor rice and bean sellers amongst u waste your lives here lol...

U will die while the rich ones will enjoy after the war ..
baddest no be lie
dia head never korrect Dem dey shout war upandan
how u dey now baba
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by hopeforcharles(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Dee60:

The people concerned should purge out the war mongers from their midst.

If the people have some sense they will realize that a second call for Biafra is a call to anarchy. That you have a Biafra state today does not grant you utopia, the same forces contending against Nigeria could threaten that small state.

Fight the root, not the symptoms.
Ur words are capital B.S
Why do u think its a group of small forces calling for war,
The truth is these things are avoidable and should have been nipped in the bud before it degenerated to this level, the government neglected them and this is the result when such neglects happens

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by jonnytad(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Go and ask your ancestors. ..... Amebo. They leave the log of wood in their own eye come pop-nose into others. With name like boko haram.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Warship: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

That is your own personal opinion. Whether ND stay or not is irrelevant to Yoruba land. We were great before Nigeria, we will be great after Nigeria. All I know is pack your load and go. Abi una no want Biafra again? See me see trouble o. Oya, pack your load to Biafraland name. Is anyone holding you back?

You guys were great no wonder the indigenous Yoruba population of Togo and Benin republics are wretched like their masters in Chad and Niger republics.

Great indeed when no Yoruba town can boast of a development outside Lagos a former federal capital

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:

Hope you won't jump into a lagoon once the UN propose a Referendum to solve the Biafran case.

Are you ok at all? I said I hope you get your referendum, you're still asking if I won't jump into lagoon. It is you and your family that will dive into River Niger. Niggi, pack your bag and baggages straight to your region. You will not be missed. Me and my people will be happy at the removal of your stinking essence.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freshvine(f): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death

All the leaders and supporters involved in the economic and social strangulation of the igbo people MUST die.

8 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by cooldood(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death

Unfortunately, great nations fought many civil wars before they got to where they are today, even UK went through a terrible war in the 17th century called the Glorious war, so it is not entirely a negative thing as you portray here. Even for christians, Joshua fought wars which his God supported, same with the muslim faithfuls- Mohammed.

There are only two ways to make progress the way you desire it in life; either you AGREE to resolve your differences peacefully with fellow co-habitants, or you go to WAR. You cannot be on the fence and you cannot pretend to be happy together forever when you are not, you are simply kicking the doomsday forward.

Different nations have towed the peaceful part; Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, etc. Some others have gone through wars. The only issue is; many lives will be claimed, blood will be shed. The concern is whose blood will be shed? Practically majority will not want this. But then again, what do you want, remain in perpetual suffering and smiling while only a microscopic few control the wealth of the land? (generation upon generation), or what?

9 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by eyescue(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

You can run but you can't hide

You will be fished out

I swear with every fiber in me

I swear with Almighty God

You will be fished out when it starts
This guy sounds like a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Saintp(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
There will be no civil war like the 1967 type again. Any war in Nigeria today will be fought using the Middle East template. Today's war will be a hate war where there will be no civilian and army just kill and count scores.
Nigeria will never ever remain the same if we ever allow these nonsense to lead to war. It will be a war without end.
Unfortunately the leaders today who should solve the Nigerian problem have lived the greater part of thier lives and most have not more than 10 years to live. Will they bring Nigeria together and solve these problems once and for all before they die since these problems started from thier generation or will they hand over a broken nation to our unborn children? only time will tell.

9 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by lozairio(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

You can run but you can't hide

You will be fished out

I swear with every fiber in me

I swear with Almighty God

You will be fished out when it starts
And I will spill your blood to the earth and give your flesh to the birds of the sky

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Lastking147:

baddest no be lie
dia head never korrect Dem dey shout war upandan
how u dey now baba

Bro I deh man

I taya for all these igbo people... Them never wan get sense after 50 years...

How your side?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:

You guys were great no wonder the indigenous Yoruba population of Togo and Benin republics are wretched like their masters in Chad and Niger republics.

Great indeed when no Yoruba town can boast of a development outside Lagos a former federal capital

One of your criminal brothers was rearrested while on bail for drug-peddling in India and you think igbos are not wretched? Instead of you to seek solutions to the genocide of igbo men across the world, you are here worrying about another tribe. Can you not see that you are cursed? Your brothers are being beheaded across Asia, but it is people in Togo and Chad that are your problem? Wonderful. What a cursed tribe. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Warship: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Are you ok at all? I said I hope you get your referendum, you're still asking if I won't jump into lagoon. It is you and your family that will dive into River Niger. Niggi, pack your bag and baggages straight to your region. You will not be missed. Me and my people will be happy at the removal of your stinking essence.

Outside Lagos, mention one developed Yoruba town from Togo to Benin to Nigeria

You guys will soon join the level your brothers in Togo and Benin republics are

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.