Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. (36792 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TinaAnita(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

if the new one cheats then something must be wrong with him.having said that there are some ppl in both sexes who take delight in cheating on their partner.it gives them a sort of homonal rush when they cheat and manipulate their partner.they are just like that and theres nothing u do that will change them.if u want a fruitful relationship that will lead somewhere its best u dont engage with such a person.such ppl are only good for casual flings and not to be taken seriously.life"s too damm short to put urself in an everlasting heartache cheesy. anyway one of the main reason we court or date is to see if we compactible.there are some faults u can tolorate and others u cant.i can tolorate a lady who isnt a good cook or even if she get temper small...but an unrepentant cheat...mbanu cheesy

Nice submission. But is it possible or simply put, can one find someone who doesn't double date or cheat in a world where cheating is now the order of the day? I'm just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by ipain: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yul025:
everyone istellingyouto move on as if its that easy. I was in a simillar situation. He asked me never to call him again but it wasnt easy. After two days, i called him, didnt hv anything to say. I just wanted to hear his voice. When i told my girlfriend, she was angry. She told me to try not to call. It was very very diffcult. I tried to look for one bad thing he did to me that could make me forget him i found known. I sat myself down and talked to myself. My girlfriend said, it will take me 6 months to forget him. I shouldnt give think about him. That anytime it comes, i should laugh n hiss. I did exactly as she said. My dear is been 6 month now. I'm good. I hardly remember him. time heals.

You cheated on him and you still want him to take you back? Lol.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
yes! cheating is enough to end a relationship. where there is no trust, all you have left is a vast depth of dust and air

Very correct.
At first, I wanted you to reconcile with her, I thought it was emotioal cheating. Then I saw you took calculated steps to cheat and go visit the other guy...telling you he is her brother.
That to me is deceit.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Arobake: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Op, in case you missed the attached.
Think on the full post very well as you consider the other "advises". Who feels it knows it....

1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by luswitz(f): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ur taking advice from social media concerning your relationship.. I feel for you.... women forgive men who cheat, some even live with these men(husbands) and are still happy. So many people on NL have not got relationship experience, talk more of knowing what love is all about. My brother follow your heart oo!
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

Nice submission. But is it possible or simply put, can one find someone who doesn't double date or cheat in a world where cheating is now the order of the day? I'm just thinking out loud.
of course! cheesy...its just that many of the so called relationship we have in nigeria today are actually not relationship but bootycalls.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by zicoraads: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why do I have a feeling this is either Naijaboiy or Tosyne2much? This feels so much like them grin

Seriously man, is she a Calabar girl? embarassed

On a serious note. They've all said everything. But in the end, you'll probably still do what's in your heart. I just hope and pray you make the right one. Cheers!
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
luswitz:
Ur taking advice from social media concerning your relationship.. I feel for you.... women forgive men who cheat, some even live with these men(husbands) and are still happy. So many people on NL have not got relationship experience, talk more of knowing what love is all about. My brother follow your heart oo!
This is that type that thinks it's the man's sole responsibility to cater for a lady's financial needs. They usually can't hide tongue
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by zicoraads: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

So you cheat on your man? shocked shocked
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by placeofallure(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Escabado:
That's why is very wrong to be giving girls money and everything she demands now she see you as a mugu and she has nothing to loose as u broke up with her . she benefited alot. U for dey stingy wit her. she never loved u and she can never love you , she is with you because of the money and things she gets from you . I'm sorry but 90% of Nigeria girls nowadays cheats and they don't love anymore .This time make this new girl to know that u have the money but don't be giving her money . Girls like men that shows money without giving them the money. u can give girl money not more than 3k and if she do any how just kick her out . Girlfriend is not wife

Ha ha! 3k! Owo kini? God knows I can never date anyone like you. It's not good to be a cheating partner, it's also not good to be stingy-stingy. Wetin I wan take 3k do na? E no even do to buy recharge cards, all these chewing gum boyfriends on Nairaland, no dey teach people bad things for here abegi!
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
luswitz:
how are u sure such women are happy with a cheating unrepentant husband?
cos they upload pics on facebook and snapchat? cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
zicoraads:
Why do I have a feeling this is either Naijaboiy or Tosyne2much? This feels so much like them grin

1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
zicoraads:
Why do I have a feeling this is either Naijaboi or Tosyne2muc'? This feels so much like them grin

'
Seriously man, is she a Calabar girl? embarassed

On a serious note. They've all said everything. But in the end, you'll probably still do what's in your heart. I just hope and pray you make the right one. Cheers!
Me ke? Why you talk so baba? cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Very correct.
At first, I wanted you to reconcile with her, I thought it was emotioal cheating. Then I saw you took calculated steps to cheat and go visit the other guy...telling you he is her brother.
That to me is deceit.
thats right. my only question is how she is able to keep away from me now. i dont even feel she is hurt. she didnt beg for long at all in my own reckoning. i dont want to see people in the light i am seeing this girl because it may not be healthy for me in all my relationships.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Debbime:

All the other ladies prayers have been answered. This is your waterloo. Deal with it.
i think of you as a sadist.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
luswitz:
so in your opinion i should contact her?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TinaAnita(f): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
zicoraads:

So you cheat on your man? shocked shocked

Foolish question
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
placeofallure:

Ha ha! 3k! Owo kini? God knows I can never date anyone like you. It's not good to be a cheating partner, it's also not good to be stingy-stingy. Wetin I wan take 3k do na? E no even do to buy recharge cards, all these chewing gum boyfriends on Nairaland, no dey teach people bad things for here abegi!
funny
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by akpur1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.
She begged and begged promising to break up with the guy, i just don't know why i refused, i told her we could be friends, but now as i type this, she seems to Have moved on, she has never called me again nor sent any message, neither have i, but everyday that passes by, i gradually see myself going back to my old state of mind, you know one that makes you lonely even in the midst of people. i really miss her now, I'm thinking i should have forgiven her, but then i know i have to be a man, i see her posts on instagram, she is still so beautiful in my eyes, i cannot hate her however i have tried, this is very unlike me, i want anyone who has ever experienced this to tell me how he did it. Thanks so much. one love!

I have passed through this, but i had to forgive my Girlfriend because she told me she cheated and she was very sorry. if you check my profile you will see the topic that was posted. So many people will say you should move on but if she really loves you go back to her and settle your scores. Man is unforgiving when i comes to cheating, but i take guts to listen and forgive. ask her why she cheated know what you're lacking in your relationship and work to fix it. Because it might not come directly from her but you.
Take care and it will be well with you
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by placeofallure(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
funny

It may look funny but it actually isn't. I've had boyfriend furnish my apartment, I've had another place me on salary and other things too numerous to mention here. The thing is cheating is in the DNA of some people. It's not the money you were giving her that made her cheat on you. It's just her own character flaw. I don't ask men for money, it's a rule. If there's a need or gap, you as my man should know and just fill in the gap. If you ever find a good girl again, (don't go back to this cheat) be nice to her, don't break the bank to satisfy her just be natural, if she's yours she'll stay with or without the funfair. I salute your resolve not to go philandering though.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
akpur1:

I have passed through this, but i had to forgive my Girlfriend because she told me she cheated and she was very sorry. if you check my profile you will see the topic that was posted. So many people will say you should move on but if she really loves you go back to her and settle your scores. Man is unforgiving when i comes to cheating, but i take guts to listen and forgive. ask her why she cheated know what you're lacking in your relationship and work to fix it. Because it might not come directly from her but you.
Take care and it will be well with you
i saw it bro. im sure you forgave her because she came up with the truth. here, she tried to deny until i showed her an evidence that i snapped her phone. she has stopped begging anyway. this is one week now. so its as good as by gone
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
placeofallure:

It may look funny but it actually isn't. I've had boyfriend furnish my apartment, I've had another place me on salary and other things too numerous to mention here. The thing is cheating is in the DNA of some people. It's not the money you were giving her that made her cheat on you. It's just her own character flaw. I don't ask men for money, it's a rule. If there's a need or gap, you as my man should know and just fill in the gap. If you ever find a good girl again, (don't go back to this cheat) be nice to her, don't break the bank to satisfy her just be natural, if she's yours she'll stay with or without the funfair. I salute your resolve not to go philandering though.
funny you say cheating is in DNA. i wonder about that. if you see my post, i mentioned the material things on passing because i was trying to give credit to my earlier statement that i have been a stingy guy to girls. im not of the opinion that money made her cheat, after all, i never gave her 100k, it was small things just to support, laptop wasnt new, techno was the phone, i basically didnt give her what i cannot normally give my male friends. i just wont be spending on ladies because its not a sign of love.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by luswitz(f): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
so in your opinion i should contact her?
I am not in the position to tell you what to do, if you heart tells you so, then go ahead, keep pride aside. Dear ur d one wearing d shoes oo! I have seen relationship that had worse issues than yours ending up perfect... so its up to u.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by luswitz(f): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

how are u sure such women are happy with a cheating unrepentant husband?
cos they upload pics on facebook and snapchat? cheesy
its in d Dna for most men to cheat but women still marry them knowing what they are up for, a man can cheat,beg and expect a woman to forgive him but its difficult on the part of a man... what I actually meant by 'these women happily live with a man after he had cheated because they always believe in second chance. Yes you are right some of this ladies aren't happy. . Bro I dont know u, but I can bet u have either cheated in ur relationship or made an attempt to....
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
lol. else what will happen

Lol... Nothing will happen. grin

But for the fact that she "begged and begged", it shows that she felt her relationship with you was worth saving. She obviously makes you a happier man and everyone makes mistakes. I feel you should reach out to her sha. cry

That's just my opinion...
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by luswitz(f): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
zicoraads:

This is that type that thinks it's the man's sole responsibility to cater for a lady's financial needs. They usually can't hide tongue
its so unfortunate u dont know me in person, I have male friends who I lend cash on regular basis, and with your statement its obvious ur a dumb as* cos u would av noticed my comment was solely on the cheating aspect, so bro go and work ur intellect, so that u can be able to comment intelligently.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
luswitz:
its in d Dna for most men to cheat but women still marry them knowing what they are up for, a man can cheat,beg and expect a woman to forgive him but its difficult on the part of a man... what I actually meant by 'these women happily live with a man after he had cheated because they always believe in second chance. Yes you are right some of this ladies aren't happy. . Bro I dont know u, but I can bet u have either cheated in ur relationship or made an attempt to....
cheat if i am in a serious relationship? cheesy
why would i?
like i said before some ppl mistake bootycalling for relationship.
u meet a girl in a club today
u chyke her and tell her she"s preety and maybe she smiles and says ty.
for the guy mind he now think he"s dating and he now expects her not to talk to another guy just because he told her she"s beautiful.it doesnt work that way cheesy.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
ladyF:

But for the fact that she "begged and begged", it shows that she felt her relationship with you was worth saving. She obviously makes you a happier man and everyone makes mistakes. I feel you should reach out to her sha. cry

she can still beg if op"s her meal ticket abi? grin.imagine op is d one sponsoring her in sch.u think she wont roll over and beg even if she has no feelings for op cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by luswitz(f): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
thats right. my only question is how she is able to keep away from me now. i dont even feel she is hurt. she didnt beg for long at all in my own reckoning. i dont want to see people in the light i am seeing this girl because it may not be healthy for me in all my relationships.
people are different in reacting to issues... let me use me as an example. .. I love deep, when I mean deep I mean it. but I also believe in letting go and allowing nature take its course. If a man tells me he isn't interested in a relation, I don't even believe in begging not to talk of begging for long. I take it thats how life wants it and I move on.. doesn't mean I am insensitive or never loved him... thats it, people are different... in other words someone can beg and beg, and still come back to repeat that act or be worse.. thats life.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by luswitz(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

cheat if i am in a serious relationship? cheesy
why would i?
like i said before some ppl mistake bootycalling for relationship.
u meet a girl in a club today
u chyke her and tell her she"s preety and maybe she smiles and says ty.
for the guy mind he now think he"s dating and he now expects her not to talk to another guy just because he told her she"s beautiful.it doesnt work that way cheesy.
your reply isnt in line with my comment. . Pls can you reply accurately. ...
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
luswitz:
your reply isnt in line with my comment. . Pls can you reply accurately. ...
ok lemme reply to ur post.there are certain reasons a man might cheat.if he"s inborn womaniser there is nothing u would do to stop him from cheating.also if he has no attraction for his wife he would go for the lady he"s attracted to behind his wife"s back.hope u do know some men get forced into marriage with ladies they dont like.if u have a wife that u love,u sexually compactibale with...whats the need to cheat?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
ladyF:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

never!!!

my ego supersedes my emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.