Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,233 members, 7,825,896 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79676 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by megama: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
. Self assessment. Is there anything wrong with you? Odour?? .... for all I know if a man not see any fault in you he won't run away. Even if he didn't love you, he still need the sex enjoyment. So self assessment first cool
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pylony(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:
Your Pics please......

Hmmmm! UNCLE, do you need ones picture before u dish out advice? grin

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Harinholar(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Not sure this post is real....
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Finestnigga(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
Have you heard this song"Pass the agbara".
They're passing your agbara
na wa for you
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
maybe your vagina smells horrible embarassed try washing your ass properly and spray some perfume may be it will work. tongue brush your teeth aswell, thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by cytell56: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:
Your Pics please......

A S H A W O!!!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by chuggy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc
ODOUR...They would run na, if it smells like rotten fish down there
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by burakado17: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
may be you have vagina odour
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

You have this big problem but still have time to think of bitcoin?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by sheylord(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
hmmmm pussy issue I guess is either is too wide or smelly ...to be realistic
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by TemiATM(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sex coming last is not the solution. even if she gave herself in after marriage, the tendency of divorce is very high.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
collabo4me:

Can offensive vaginal disorder be cure ?jt asking
Vagina odour?, yes!.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by cristianisraeli: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

You have this big problem but still have time to thing of bitcoin?

na wa make she no do business again because of man wahala..how she go take they feed?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pylony(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why sex a guy not your husband, one who has not paid ya dowry and expect him to stay when he has gotten all he want to?

All i can say is this, you have not come across your real soulmate, all you'v bin doing wit the other guys na Awof you bin dey dash out. I wonder if there will be any thing left for your soulmate sef, as you don dash every thing to za other boys, in za other room. grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by shurch(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
You haven't met the right person. . Too van you have to taste alot... God is with you my sis
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by chisky02: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please go for medical checkup, it is possible you do not perform well or they contact get infections after meeting you, as you know majority of men won't tell you but they will just walk away, in the absence of these two things go for prayer and counselling..
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Luckyomon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am so sorry to say this... please don't pick offense. Do you smell down there? smelly V* chases.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by anyicash(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are you sure ur punna does not have a malodorous odour?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by SLOVFO(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
You can't expect to receive God's blessing while flouting His commandment to abstain from premarital sex.
Give your life to Christ. Make a decision to abstain from premarital sex. And God will take over from there.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Iamzik: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

Nothing is wrong with you ma.
Stop sleeping with every man that says I love you.

What is wrong with waiting till you get married?

Or must every man in town sample you first? Stop equating sex with dating /relationship.

Don't turn yourself to tokumbo/nigerian used for the man that will finally be your husband

If he loves you he will wait till after marriage.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by bewla(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:
Your Pics please......

so that u can so if u want here abi
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:

Haba pheals kilagbe kileju? My intention is completely honourary. I just wanna see what she looks like before i postulate.

You over try
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by stinkmainer: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

CHANCES ARE YOU ARE UGLY, GET MONEY AND BE THE ONE TO MAKE THE CHOICE PERIOD.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by NEROSKY(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
check weda u hav a smelling kitten, thank me later
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Abbeywest(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

Not everything !!! But it might not be what you think. The solution is simple. Call the guy who disflowered you and ask if he's facing the Same thing . Just let me know what he says. May God be with us all.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by kowope99: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmn God will help you
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Iamsammy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
With all dz nonsense wey u dey comment on NL everyday, which kind man go keep u
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by tobrinskilanski: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
yeah that's why I take everything for a joke.... have check it

If the authenticity of a story is to be considered thru user profile, itz pointless hoping to gain any sensible tin.

Even ur moniker get comma.

I believe so posts here is all about sharing experience.

@bitcoin...nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.