Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85696 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by CoCoLav(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Am I the only one embarrassed by this video? My goodness!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by bodeskii(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
the only disgusting thing here is you, your comment and your miserable life full of pride and arogancy. People like you hardly find help in life becos of pride...shediot
Bros what's arogancy?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by juman(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
In the situation of dead economy, one would see so many jokes. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooooool, which kind of stupidity is this? Looooool, I can't grin

You are not obsessed with marriage now means you are a lesbian? Loooooool grin

You that hunger has started eating your brain is talking about feeding me for a lifetime? Looooooool grin

I won't go far in life? Yet I have already achieved more than you can only dream of? Looooool grin

Now this made my day. You are hilarious! In a stupid kind of way grin
you just excused the whole thing and laughed at your own intellectual stup!duty...
Pride kills. If I have a sister like you I will beat her to pulp on daily basis. To marry your kind ? I will turn a rev. Chop and clean mouth bae.
You a fagqot

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dokunbam(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Screen them by fuckingg them one by one abi PASTOR?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dakeskese(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
that's why shame never finish of your life... did you notice?

English!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by nigerfine: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is the voice of man. I thank God I can't worship in this kind place. People like me leave and never come back after this act

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
bodeskii:

Bros what's arogancy?? undecided undecided
ask Google bruh
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by kaywhy09(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Can't stop laughing... Anyway, i see opportunity disguised for some.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by olureignforever: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you might even be single... I pity the man wey go marry you.... ashawO

Be prudent with ur utterances. Constructive argument without hurting the other. Who says you both can't meet. Calling her ashawo is bad. Now apologize. Good boy.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by drezzyx(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
I yaff laff my stomach dey pain me....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
olureignforever:

Be prudent with ur utterances. Constructive argument without hurting the other. Whose says you too can not meet. Calling her ashawo is bad. Now apologize. Good boy.
she should apologize to the man of God for disrespecting his action and calling it irritating and disgusting
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by banmee(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Instead of focusing on how to deal with the problems, which it's happening etc, they say it's a sign of God? Jeez! And someone will seriously wonder why nothing is getting better if the problems aren't even taken care of

You know what's worse? All their problems are man made. Tell me; if they had built proper drainages would the floods have happened at all? Everything is either god or the devils doing. Depending on their mood and which way the wind blows that day. What a people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
operation license to fornicatee.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by TIDDOLL(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you will not go far in life... I have told you. Drop your pride and arrogance. I can feed you for a life time but I wouldn't brag about it. You are not obsessed with marriage fine by all of us!!! Why call the action of the Pastor irritating and disgusting. Stick with your lesbianism till your end come. Nonsense pikin
grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaoooooo...... Lots of Simpletons on this Forum....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by olureignforever: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
CoCoLav:
Am I the only one embarrassed by this video? My goodness!

You are not alone dear.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you just excused the whole thing and laughed at your own intellectual stup!duty...
Pride kills. If I have a sister like you I will beat her to pulp on daily basis. To marry your kind ? I will turn a rev. Chop and clean mouth bae.
You a fagqot

Smhhhh you still don't get that marriage is not an achievement. Dude you won't even have the balls to marry my kind. I mean it LITERALLY because I will cut it off for you

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by jaytime(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
The guy with only 1 lady don buy market. He has nobody to screen or choose from; just one to take.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Angy55(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
bfmconcepts:
What he has done is not wrong at all.
He has only taken the bull by the horn for the guys and ladies.
I heard him talking about screening them and abstinence from illicit sex
What of the ones with bad character?
I bet you, so many will hide their bad character till after the wedding day, issues of I cannot tolerate my husband, I cannot tolerate my wife will spring up.

My husband does not satisfy me, He is impotent.

My wife is not good in bed.

She doesn't know how to cook

My husband is stingy

My husband snors too much at night

e.t.c. So many things to be put into consideration.

BTW I no fit marry man for the same church. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by stuntman007: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
ejosh4:
I just dey pity dat guy in white. See as no girl line 4 him back..... Na 2 cry remain 4 d guy

lmbo bro. if you even check u go see say I the guy put car key for waist. na why women full him back. laugh wan kill me

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by olureignforever: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
she should apologize to the man of God for disrespecting his action and calling it irritating and disgusting

Let's all respect each others opinion. She's seeing it from her own point of view. Just let it go. You guys should stop trading words. You are a man.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by harriet412(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jesu! What have i not seen.. Those men that can hardly feed themselves talk more of another mouth.. biko,Na so dem dey take marry .. See as the mumu ladies came and stood at the men's back. nawa oo. And gullible pple still attend dah kind of church.. So disgusting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
Lefulefu....enter hia o.....girls yapa tongue
see as the babes be like those babes for those ishawulu mount zion films back in dose days grin
sorry i will take a pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
banmee:

You know what's worse? All their problems are man made. Tell me; if they had built proper drainages would the floods have happened at all? Everything is either god or the devils doing. Depending on their mood and which way the wind blows that day. What a people. Smh.

Exactly! But then again, thing are changing. At least I want to hope they are
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
TIDDOLL:
grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaoooooo...... Lots of Simpletons on this Forum....
grin grin
life is pitiless and strange; only simpletons look for neat meanings undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by bamikole002(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oh my God this world has turn to another thing, look at what is going on the house of God, Lord we need ur mercy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by PenSniper: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is this a church or a house of drama ?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by TIDDOLL(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Smh... I see you ar one of his lackey ehh??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by QuinDimples(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
mstcheeeeewwwww... Man of god indeed... Some of d single guys still live with dier parents oooh, some are in their final year, some are fresh graduates awaiting nysc call... dey don't even have bride price talk more of an apartment of dier own... and ur just mysteriously matchmaking them in the name of man of god... ok oooh, make i just dey observe... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by luminouz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

see as the babes be like those babes for those ishawulu mount zion films back in dose days grin
sorry i will take a pass cheesy
Lmaooooo... I Trust u!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
TIDDOLL:

Smh... I see you ar one of his lackey ehh??
thought you where going to be meaningful and reasonable... You are one of her customer eh?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by bizzibodi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
dis iz a fucking crazy church.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.