Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova (29825 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / Ladies : 5 Things You Should NEVER Tell Your Friends About Your Man / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ahyomiday(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

And these Nairaland men most of em are Certified CASSANOVAS grin
how did u know
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by jfleece(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is bullshit... undecidedThis is bullshit...
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
ayatt:

lol whats your offence

The funniest part of it is that what I was told I did was actually lie, I have never comment on travel section before, the only thing I go there to do is just read to garner peoples experience and leave.

But I was ban for spamming.

Seun must hear this, sand thing must be done to avert the ban
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

I think you need to go out more. There is life outside the Internet

Lol baba vizkiz, I hail ooo
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by dipznano: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mylestone:

tank u my broda...small tym dis rubbish will hit frontpage

Coman see, it yaff reach! angry
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by vizkiz: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol baba vizkiz, I hail ooo
Bros e go get one stage them go ban you reach you no go send again grin
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ChessLord: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
adelacuna:
Op is not making any point

Stop mistaking Ashawo Joint landlord for a Casanova
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Hidhupz: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

has one cassanovered you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Bros e go get one stage them go ban you reach you no go send again grin

I was just released from ban yesterday, yes I admit I was the one that did that one, by helping a friend to advertise his new album.

But for travel section, I have never comment on that section, I only go there to read stories.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by nairanaira12: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

How's Singapore today?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by vizkiz: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

I was just released from ban yesterday, yes I admit I was the one that did that one, by helping a friend to advertise his new album.

But for travel section, I have never comment on that section, I only go there to read stories.
Send a mail to the mods or contact justwise
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

We are god-fearing. cool
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Send a mail to the mods or contact justwise

I have sent mail to justwise, no reply, I would send him a mail again.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by nextstep(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
And yet, girls still fall for the cassanova, in spite of the warnings. grin
It's biological, my people: just like the mouth salivates at the sight of delicious food, na so the *ehen* also gets wet in the presence of a ladies' man.

By definition a ladies' man has all those characteristics that ladies find attractive (voice, swag, ex girlfriends). Yes the existence of other ladies in a man's life makes him more attractive.

*I'm sure that you understand* wink
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by omooba969(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fadiga24:
Give it up to Casanovas, it's not easy to juggle 2 to 3 women at a time.

It takes a lot of energy.

Easiest thing to dogrin, if any of them dey perform drama just relegate her & upgrade the gentle ones. grin

Easy peezy, lemon squeezy! cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by nextstep(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

Easiest thing to dogrin, if any of them dey perform drama just relegate her & upgrade the gentle ones. grin

Easy peezy, lemon squeezy! cool

Na so oh... grin grin relegate and upgrade
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nickymezor(f): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
MrDandy:
I no be Casanova but I like woman them tongue
it's a natural thing abi?
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by HERSLEY(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fadiga24:
Give it up to Casanovas, it's not easy to juggle 2 to 3 women at a time.

It takes a lot of energy.
one minute guy
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by joepentwo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
casava fall on dem
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by goingape1: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
PalmchatApp:
These days it can be a bit difficult to spot who is who and who is not. But with the little findings we have done, we have been able to do helpful research to help spot Mr Casanova right from day 1.
#He has a sweet tongue. He can be so good with his choice of words. He says things to make yo just fall for him literally.

#He brags a lot: This guy he is just too fool of himself. He talks with so much self confidence that you begin to suspect him. Mr Casanova is the one that brags about how any cars, houses and properties he has.

#He is mostly too cute: NOTE; i'm NOT SAYING ALL CUTE GUYS ARE CASANOVAS, I'm only saying majority of them fall into the category. They are deceived by their look and they feel it is easy to play with any lady's heart.

#He has many female friends, lovers, exes all around him. He is always trying to see this female friend, always more into the ladies thing. Mr casanova feels all ladies just want to be with him.

#He is so secretive. He never leaves his phone with you. He always has something to hide.
and miss fish brain will still for of it undecided

when last I checked, women still dominate the top chart of dumbest creature!
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Gangster1ms: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
PalmchatApp:
These days it can be a bit difficult to spot who is who and who is not. But with the little findings we have done, we have been able to do helpful research to help spot Mr Casanova right from day 1.
#He has a sweet tongue. He can be so good with his choice of words. He says things to make yo just fall for him literally.

#He brags a lot: This guy he is just too fool of himself. He talks with so much self confidence that you begin to suspect him. Mr Casanova is the one that brags about how any cars, houses and properties he has.

#He is mostly too cute: NOTE; i'm NOT SAYING ALL CUTE GUYS ARE CASANOVAS, I'm only saying majority of them fall into the category. They are deceived by their look and they feel it is easy to play with any lady's heart.

#He has many female friends, lovers, exes all around him. He is always trying to see this female friend, always more into the ladies thing. Mr casanova feels all ladies just want to be with him.

#He is so secretive. He never leaves his phone with you. He always has something to hide.
U are Mumu.. Fool or full?
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
boiz2men:
No point being a cassanova

Sex is highly over rated ..... Its the flow of sperm that is sweet.. Not the vagina

No rest for the wicked.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

she is looking for one
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by goingape1: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

I have sent mail to justwise, no reply, I would send him a mail again.

Thanks
sent a mail again but this time tell him that you will erase his entire family out of planet earth!

he will respond to you faster!
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
goingape1:
sent a mail again but this time tell him that you will erase his entire family out of planet earth!

he will respond to you faster!

Lmaooo, you want me to chop life sentence for NL
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by 48noble(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590

they Banned me too for what I don't know... always throwing me out whenever I want to comment on DPR job section.... I wish I catch d person abusing seun authority
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by thesuave10(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
boiz2men:
No point being a cassanova

Sex is highly over rated ..... Its the flow of sperm that is sweet.. Not the vagina

Virgin crew headmaster & Vaseline nation ambassador. I greet you undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
48noble:

they Banned me too for what I don't know... always throwing me out whenever I want to comment on DPR job section.... I wish I catch d person abusing seun authority

Lol, it is only few of the mo.d that knows what they are doing.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by smartkester(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

please am not a Casanova. .mind if we mingle.. Wanna get to your location
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
My ex was one sleeky Casanova , if only this came earlier would have saved me alot of tears
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by 48noble(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, it is only few of the mo.d that knows what they are doing.
pls help me draft dia transfer or sack letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.