Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova (29819 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / Ladies : 5 Things You Should NEVER Tell Your Friends About Your Man / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Mypeople2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
You can even be banned for saying this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.