Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova (29823 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / Ladies : 5 Things You Should NEVER Tell Your Friends About Your Man / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
48noble:

pls help me draft dia transfer or sack letter

Lol, make we pity them grin
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Sylverly(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
OP, you done talk am as en sweet you. Just dey spoil market for cuties Like us. When we don't even cheat..
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by mrLhanray(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Most extremely cute guys are cassanovas 'cause ladies are naturally attracted to them.

fallacy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by 48noble(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, make we pity them grin
pity ke? pity person wey dey turn my fried chicken to plywood...
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by thesuave10(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Most extremely cute guys are cassanovas 'cause ladies are naturally attracted to them.
Big fallacy!
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by boiz2men(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Virgin crew headmaster & Vaseline nation ambassador. I greet you undecided

Hahahaha....

Our presido . after you Na you... Before you nkon... Na still you....

U Na my motivation
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by boiz2men(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tiny23:

No rest for the wicked.

Lol
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by thesuave10(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
boiz2men:

Hahahaha....

U Na my motivation

Don't drag me into your mediocrity grin
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by thesuave10(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
boiz2men:

Hahahaha....

U Na my motivation

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Odunharry(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin Oh Lord. .
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by merits(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

And these Nairaland men most of em are Certified CASSANOVAS grin
thank God I no fall for this category.#teamvirgin.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by CoolFreeday(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

thank God u said most
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by AK481(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Click like if u thing the topic was "5 ways to spot mr cassava"
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by simchi2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
so much on point
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ERO32: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Wait ooo..... Are you really that ugly? Just asking
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ERO32: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Piiko:
I am a casanova only when I drink
Whenever you are drunk... Your real character comes to play... Without wasting much time> you are a casano....
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by boiz2men(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Chairman... Twale boss.....

For the mediocrity...... U is my boss... I'm a learner..

Teach me boss...
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Skmoda(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Women don't know what they want

They will tell you they want someone who would make them laugh every minute of the day, they get that person, 2 weeks later they will say he talks too much

If you don't talk, they will say you're lame and don't know how to treat women

You will never ever please or satisfy women

How to know good for nothing women

1. They're unemployed

2. They are always on the internet

3. They call themselves slay Queens

4. They ask for money like drug addicts

5.They take pictures everywhere they go, even at funerals
Bro bro i just dey always gbadun you especially your funny short quote...and i quote "women are naturally dumb"...that shit is realest though.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Onyenna(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:

Yeah....You're right..... Ladies are naturally attracted to extremely cute guys which might eventually turn some to Casanovas....[it's not easy for guys to resist cute/beautiful ladies]

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
grab ur copies na

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

I have sent mail to justwise, no reply, I would send him a mail again.

Thanks

wunmi590:
Upcoming Afro RnB / Pop Singer Emyxcel officially plans dropping he's 1st album titled EXCEPTIONAL. He said he's not signed under any label and wished to be signed to a label to express his God given talent..the Album consists of 10song..

He's a graduate of Elect/Elect.Engineering from IMO UNIVERSITY owerri and hails from IMO State Nigeria. He has been a stage performer right from he's school days in IMSU with the likes of Xbusta ( currently with 5star music) , Egbeigwe (Nollywood Actor) etc..he has no music video yet but wished to release the upcoming album under any label he is official signed to. Follow on IG- @emy_xcel , Facebook - www.Facebook.com , Twitter - @emy_xcel. Contact: 07033888224
Obviously lying comes naturally to you. You were banned in travel section because of this post^^

https://www.nairaland.com/3941208/tanker-bus-collide-ife-passengers#58763284
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by vickodedon(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

if i catch you ba
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ayoxelee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

how many of them have u tried
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by yellow237(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2017
boiz2men:
No point being a cassanova

Sex is highly over rated ..... Its the flow of sperm that is sweet.. Not the vagina

seconded
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Chanchit: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:

You just nailed the real problem. So the guys tagged as Casanovas too should be pitied, cos you can't run from all the ladies, while you decide to at least select small, you just find out you are dating five already.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by VanBommel(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Women don't know what they want

They will tell you they want someone who would make them laugh every minute of the day, they get that person, 2 weeks later they will say he talks too much

If you don't talk, they will say you're lame and don't know how to treat women

You will never ever please or satisfy women

How to know good for nothing women

1. They're unemployed

2. They are always on the internet

3. They call themselves slay Queens

4. They ask for money like drug addicts

5.They take pictures everywhere they go, even at funerals
bruh grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by jim16sha: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2017
PalmchatApp:
These days it can be a bit difficult to spot who is who and who is not. But with the little findings we have done, we have been able to do helpful research to help spot Mr Casanova right from day 1.
#He has a sweet tongue. He can be so good with his choice of words. He says things to make yo just fall for him literally.

#He brags a lot: This guy he is just too fool of himself. He talks with so much self confidence that you begin to suspect him. Mr Casanova is the one that brags about how any cars, houses and properties he has.

#He is mostly too cute: NOTE; i'm NOT SAYING ALL CUTE GUYS ARE CASANOVAS, I'm only saying majority of them fall into the category. They are deceived by their look and they feel it is easy to play with any lady's heart.

#He has many female friends, lovers, exes all around him. He is always trying to see this female friend, always more into the ladies thing. Mr casanova feels all ladies just want to be with him.

#He is so secretive. He never leaves his phone with you. He always has something to hide.
Chanchit:

You just nailed the real problem. So the guys tagged as Casanovas too should be pitied, cos you can't run from all the ladies, while you decide to at least select small, you just find out you are dating five already.
PalmchatApp:
These days it can be a bit difficult to spot who is who and who is not. But with the little findings we have done, we have been able to do helpful research to help spot Mr Casanova right from day 1.
#He has a sweet tongue. He can be so good with his choice of words. He says things to make yo just fall for him literally.

#He brags a lot: This guy he is just too fool of himself. He talks with so much self confidence that you begin to suspect him. Mr Casanova is the one that brags about how any cars, houses and properties he has.

#He is mostly too cute: NOTE; i'm NOT SAYING ALL CUTE GUYS ARE CASANOVAS, I'm only saying majority of them fall into the category. They are deceived by their look and they feel it is easy to play with any lady's heart.

#He has many female friends, lovers, exes all around him. He is always trying to see this female friend, always more into the ladies thing. Mr casanova feels all ladies just want to be with him.

#He is so secretive. He never leaves his phone with you. He always has something to hide.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by TrumpDonald2: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
PalmchatApp:

FYI, most handsome guys are not Casanovas because most Casanovas are not handsome. So bringing handsomeness as a major quality of Casanovas is very wrong.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
PalmchatApp:

today's ladies prefer to take all the cassava(novas) only to see them one day lying dead or alive at the back of POLICE HILUX and even they themselves implicated than take one that is doing something legitimate but little pay!
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ayatt(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=wunmi590 post=58823668]

The funniest part of it is that what I was told I did was actually lie, I have never comment on travel section before, the only thing I go there to do is just read to garner peoples experience and leave.

But I was ban for spamming.

Seun must hear this, sand thing must be done to avert the ban[/quote

sorry... the ban is just too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.