Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63475 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude get off my mentions, I don't deal with trolls.

The truth always hurts most times especially when it does not favour you.

Feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by xaggar(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
PointZerom:

E pain am

You should be the one pained because you are the one that now behaves like a foolish child easily deceived by any nonsense from kanu. Pls continue in your self-imposed Stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
So it has gotten to the point where this dude would curse an entire state? My eyes have seen.

Mynd44, it has happened.
He is becoming power drunk. Unlike the first time, when he falls again, oh what a terrible and complete fall it will be.

Mark it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Come quickly and do what i pay you for before adetayo234 takes your job.

Do you even have a home?

So you call that IDP camp a home? Sigh.....

You should be pounded with black-soap for money rituals

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Fadiga24(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

The truth always hurts most times especially when it does not favour you.

Feel your pain

Feel the gratification of having no brain in your cranium and don't quote me again.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by henryhemon(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Clown grin
Went thru that website on your signature their disclaimer will discourage potential investors.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

You should be the one pained because you are the one that now behaves like a foolish child easily deceived by any nonsense from kanu. Pls continue in your self-imposed Stupidity

E pain am more.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Krisddon: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:
I'm very sure flaaaatheads will believe this nonsense. They are so dead in the brain that they will believe any trash as long as it comes from kanu, things that even a primary school pupil will discard as trash.
...And you're the worst fool for believing every concocted gibberish u read about Nnamdi Kanu. Pathetic Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:

He is becoming power drunk. Unlike the first time, when he falls again, oh what a terrible and complete fall it will be.

Mark it

The dude is capitalising on the sudden elevated status he has attained.

Honestly, I thought I was the only one who had thought how huge his second fall would be. I guess that makes the two of us.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don turn himself to God o!

Well, he is being worshipped by some people that see him as their savior.
just like your thiefbu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Self destruction loading.......I will place a curse on any Omoluabi that would interfere with this self destruction process the Igbos have started.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by bigtt76(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Well in business, it's all about risk taking. It's 8nsuree by Lead way Assurance tho undecided

henryhemon:

Went thru that website on your signature their disclaimer will discourage potential investors.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Come quickly and do what i pay you for before adetayo234 takes your job.
Your mind was turned upside down the moment you saw your mum being banged hard by 8 men. You just couldn't take it. Since then till now, you have never been yourself. The death sentence passed on your destiny by that experience is still in force. This is why your brain has turned upside down. Accept my sympathy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by wailersarefools: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
Warship:
DSS and fake news

No video of such comment
[/s]
Wee you keep kwayet?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Do you even have a home?

So you call that IDP camp a home? Sigh.....

You should be pounded with black-soap for money rituals
There are no idps in my land but I am aware of the largest idp camp in Africa the osun idp. It was from the idp that I employed you to service my dog milo. Have your memory declined that much that you forgot this.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sommyskibo: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
rxgodwin:
His god would destroy his family during and after the election.

Would have said Abia, but there may be good people there.
Matter of fact, not even his family as a whole, his kids may be oblivious of his madness.
His god would destroy him during and after the election, meanwhile the destruction that will befall him is still recieving direction and getting equipped with GPS
you are more pain than we ndi anambra.

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
The eaters club in Anambra just want to have one of their own in Anambra state Govt house Awka after October.

If not, no person repeats the same mistake several times. No saner Igbo shall repeat the guber elections we have done for years but the Igbo still remain underprivileged in one Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Krisddon:

...And you're the worst fool for believing every concocted gibberish u read about Nnamdi Kanu. Pathetic Afonja!

Are you a flaaaathead? I was referring to a flaaaatheads.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Cubeet: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Media and lies. Fake News from the pit of Hell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by achieversbizpro(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
soundng like a prophesy
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by hibee4uall(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
I only pity those uninformed innocents that may pay for it with their lives...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

On the contrary, the authorities blanking him have only made his impunity grow. His reckless utterances and the agitations of his thuggish, idle followers puts productive Igbos across the country, especially in the North, at risk and I'm concerned for their safety. He has impudently violated his bail conditions and still walks free.
U have a point sha..
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by henryhemon(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Well in business, it's all about risk taking. It's 8nsuree by Lead way Assurance tho undecided

Calculated risk is different blind risk taking,if they 're insured by leadway why put up such disclaimer ??
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
PointZerom:

E pain am more.

Foolish flaaaathead behaving like a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Your mind was turned upside down the moment you saw your mum being banged hard by 8 men. You just couldn't take it. Since then till now, you have never been yourself. The death sentence passed on your destiny by that experience is still in force. This is why your brain has turned upside down. Accept my sympathy.
let's talk about you. Have you seen your period of recent. I heard you will become the first man in the world to become pregnant. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fela Anikulapo Kuti was more popular that the whole of Biafra put together. Bifrans worship Fela even at death, yet his kalakutta empire was subsumed by the Nigeria. How does any one think Biafra will come by a political party called IPOB and formed by Nnamdi Kanu, when his treason charges can be reactivated at any time by even his wife!

Mmmmmhhhh
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
i see state of emergency loading...and at the dying minute this man will run off like ojukwu.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Foolish flaaaathead behaving like a zombie
My dog milo is interested in you.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagos-ibadan media propoganda with their misleading headline.Kanu said god would destroy anybody who stand in the way of BIAFRA.And thats how it is. because ve been voting for the past 50 years and nothing to show for it,no road,light,water.lets try something different.afonjas go and die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Can't he go against the thieving governors from the east, ex and present?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.