Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person (3907 Views)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by H2O2: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2010
luvbooks:

Wow . That's a deep question and one I've asked myself many times.

Whitney Houston sang " If somebody loves you. . . won't they always love you . . . "
But that was before she met Bobby Brown.
Wasn't it?

I think if you really loved someone, no matter how much pain the person caused you, you'd always be grateful that they came into your life, and you'd never really regret meeting them. You might regret the circumstances that took place, and the things that happened that drove you two apart, but you know that if you had to do the same thing over again, you'd still want to meet that person cos he/ she made your life a little better just for the fact that they were there.

Or maybe I'm just being sentimental.

With the space of distance and time, the fire of being in love will cool to a deeper, steadier emotion which lasts for a longer time, and it comes with accepting that person, loving them for their flaws and appreciating their virtues. And that steadier emotion is what is actually love.

This is a complex question because it actually brings a lot of others with it, such as knowing what types of people you can love, knowing when to make it work and when to let go , and figuring out whether you will choose between love and respect.

I hope I helped anyway.
You made a lotta sense wink
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Gabry(f): 1:08am On Feb 08, 2010
when u truely love someone, you tend to forget about how he/she looks like. Its like everything to you about the person is beautiful or handsome. And yes, you wil always love the person. I know I have. Just that they are other factors which will cause a breakup and its kinda complicated
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 08, 2010
Wonder what malaysian love feels like
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Gabry(f): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2010
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 08, 2010
Ever been to nigeria?
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Feb 08, 2010
Uhmmm. . . Nope sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 08, 2010
Then how u take learn pidgin na?
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2010
Haha! I know you will ask me this! LOL! grin

Well Well. . . My housemates and my baby is from Naija. cheesy
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 08, 2010
Is he safe??
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2010
safe from wetin? shocked
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 08, 2010
Lol
rumor had it that blacks are slaughtered for meal in some parts of Malaysia
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Gabry(f): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2010
adolfe bad:

Lol
rumor had it that blacks are slaughtered for meal in some parts of Malaysia

HAHA! grin Yeah! And we heard that Asians were slaughtered for meals in some parts of Nigeria grin

My dear, the slaughtering news is in Thailand, not in Malaysia and yeah, they happen to be cannibals all around the world including in your country. Do not be surprise and they all live in the rural area. the guy had been slaughtered must have went into the rural area. They are signs to say not to enter but if you enter, you handle your own wahala. wink
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by chiogo(f): 3:38am On Feb 08, 2010
Yea, you will. . . deep down. But depending on the situation, you can restrain yourself from being with them or at least realize it'd never work.
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by frank317: 4:18am On Feb 08, 2010
I dont no what u guys mean by true love, is there fake love? 2 me, love is eitha present or not. It could last 4 a day or ten years. It fades wit time because of our imperfection and dependin on d people involvd, circumstanc surroundin their meetin, and thier socital rules, norms and value.
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by henryhemon(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2010
when you truely love someone it never dies,the fact that it died means it wasn't true at first,its an eternal feeling,it will die cuz you expected something from the other person that he/she didn't offer anymore.
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Kx: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2010
I think love does nt die.
There is something about old firewood easily catches fire.I think thats love
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
Listen,

If it dies then it is not love. Love is eternal.And sincerely I am of the school of thought that believe that a man or woman has just one person made for them on earth. Anything outside that is not love. If you meet such a person and break up, you can (or ''you should'') never be able to love anybody like that person no matter what. Except that the initial person was not 'the one', and you left that person for the 'right one'.
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by frank317: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
Are u guys sick? Hw can love b eternal. What makes love tru or fake? Isnt love an intense feelin of likeness? Have any of u eva given some1 fake love? And can u swear u hav only lovd 1 peson in ur whole life? If lov was eternal, then we cant love only one person in our whole life even if they die or leave us. If love could b as true as u guys say then there wil b no heartbreak. U are eitha inlove or not. And no matta how deeply inlove u are it must fade wit time. Only god gives eternal love.
Re: If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person by Antivirus92(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
If you really love a guy, the truth is that you'll find it difficult to seperate from him no matter how bad and evil he is. You'll try ur best to convert up till the point when seperation looks like the redemy. Even after seperating and u happen to find another good guy,you'll always keep the memory of the former guy because of the good times that you've been together. Example is whitney houston and bobby brown. LOVE DOESN'T DIE ALL OF A SUDDEN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Never Ever Demand ! / 19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies). / See Photos:-why Do Girls Love Doing There Mouth Like This :-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.