Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site (23148 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) / My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Jinf: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
cupidkef:
Good day ladies and Gentlemen, I want to know the pros and cons of having a dot com dot ng domain........
Its the least I can afford now....as dot ng is damn costly.
And which webhost is the best and reliable and affordable.
Thanks in anticipation.
I just got one some days ago.

I bought it from domanking.ng.

So far, i think they are good cuz they have a quick and good support center.

I had a few issues linking the doman to my blog. So i contacted them - twice on different issues.

The response was quick and they assisted in doing what i wanted.

The price is N999.

However the overall amount when you want to pay would be N1023. (I think the extra charge is from the payment platform)

cc KinzyeWriter
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by cupidkef(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
I want to know if there is any difference between the two.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jinf:

I just got one some days ago.

I bought it from domanking.ng.

So far, I think they are good cuz they have a quick and good support center.

I had a few issues linking the domain to my blog. So I contacted them - twice on different issues.

The response was quick and they assisted in doing what I wanted.

The price is N999.

However, the overall amount when you want to pay would be N1023. (I think the extra charge is from the payment platform)

cc KinzyeWriter
If i could understand you, you purchase a .NG doamin for N1023 only? (is it a monthly sub or yearly?)shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
cupidkef:
I want to know if there is any difference between the two.
Yes bro, sure there is, dot NG is more than a step higher than .com as long as your targeted country is Nigeria, Your domain will attract local searchers(Nigerians) and the competition with other blogs of the same niche especially some foreign blogs will become lesser. shey you get? grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Jinf: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
If i could understand you, you purchase a .NG doamin for N1023 only? (is it a monthly sub or yearly?)shocked
.COM.NG
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jinf:

.COM.NG
Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by cupidkef(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yes bro, sure there is, dot NG is more than a step higher than .com as long as your targeted country is Nigeria, Your domain will attract local searchers(Nigerians) and the competition with other blogs of the same niche especially some foreign blogs will become lesser. shey you get? grin
yea....thanks......am planning to get the dot ng soon....lemme save my money complete 1st
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by cupidkef(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hope its not a bad idea to pay for 4yrs subscription of a domain name at once?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
cupidkef:
Hope its not a bad idea to pay for 4yrs subscription of a domain name at once?
It is to your own advantage

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by 1kingwriter: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2017
If I set up 10 sites that earn me $500 monthly am on song.
We need to see abeg.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by solutionarena: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Cedarhostng Blog your way offer

Do you really need a blog? cedarhostng is offering you a blog design for as low as N5,500 .Grab this opportunity while it last ends on 12th August 2017
#Bonus: Mentoring you on all it takes to blog effectively.
#Bonus: free blog promotion via for a week

Terms & Condition applies (ensure you contact us)
Call:08186219002,07011123518

Web:www.cedarhostng.net

Why you should start Blogging today?
1.Attract an Audience
Blogging enables you to reach the billions of people that use the Internet. Blogging can help you promote yourself or your business.
2. Establish Authority
Having a blog and writing about important topics that are relevant to your audience establishes yourself as an authority in the space.
3. Build Rapport and Engagement
Blogging can convert traffic into leads and leads into customers.
4.Create Opportunities
Blogging can lead to other business/traffic generating opportunities.
5. Organize Your Thoughts and Learn
Blogging forces you to teach yourself what you don’t know and to articulate what you do know.
6.Make Money- Yes it's possible bloggers get paid
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by suleman12401: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am new in the blogging and I also wants to make some money through online. Please suggest me something for http://www.accaglobalwall.com. I would like to use affiliate marketing but don't know which product or marketing will suits me. I have education related website.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
1kingwriter:
If I set up 10 sites that earn me $500 monthly am on song.
We need to see abeg.

Yeah, you are but are you ready to put in the work?

It's simple but not easy.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lesson 5: Keyword Research (Part 6)

Step 9: Determine your Site's Chance to Rank

Up until this point, most of our evaluation has depended on numbers and statistics. The numbers are definitely important, but sometimes the most important factors aren’t always so black and white.

Ultimately, we very much need the sites we create to rank on the first page of Google. I have had some success on Bing and Yahoo, but at the time of this writing, Google is where the real money is.

And, determining whether or not our site will have the chance to rank depends on a lot of different factors. Some of these are pretty easy to evaluate, others are a little more tricky.So, we’re going to run through a few examples here.

The aim isn’t for you to memorize a bunch of specific rules, but rather to understand the concepts behind search competition. I want you to be able to walk away from this guide understanding how to appropriately evaluate first page search results. That being said, here are a few guidelines to go by.

1. Generally, root domains are difficult to beat in results. An example of a root domain would be www.ospreybananas.com or www.aweber.com. However, if you see a listing for a page within a sub-folder of that domain, for example,www.bluecowsoverthemoon.com/animal/milk.html, you may be able to out rank that listing.

What’s important in this scenario, is to check and see if your keyword is part of the URL. So, if you searched for ‘animal milk’ and www.bluecowsoverthemoon.com/animal/milk.htmlcame up, that would not be favorable, as the URL has your keyword in it. Conversely, if the same result appeared when you searched for ‘moon walking’, you would have a decent shot at outranking that listing.

2. Sub-domains or dynamically generated domains are generally good signs.

Examples include: www.amazon.com/cows/orange/#3344r4gjwe-URTb007?

Dynamic: www.grass.animalfarm.info - Sub-domain

These are often beatable.

3. Ecommerce stores and even big business product sellers like Walmart, Amazon, Jumia and Konga are often easy to beat if their results aren’t custom tailored, i.e., they haven’t setup a specific optimized page for that keyword or product.

4. Product and service sites that are actually specifically selling an item or service you’re searching for are generally difficult to displace. So, if you’re looking to potentially buy www.catagilitytraining.com and you find the first three results are companies teaching cat agility training or selling books on the topic, look elsewhere.

5. Classified sites usually have fairly weak page ranks and placement in search results. Consider classified results a positive sign, specially if they’re in one of the top three positions. An example of a classified site is

6. Forum posts within search results indicate that you have a chance at ranking well for a term.

7. Product price comparison sites like Nextag.com, CNet.com and Epinions.com, as well as content farms like ehow and Ezine Articles are also generally easy to beat.So, with those guidelines in mind, let’s get started.

Open up a ‘private’ or ‘incognito’ browser window (we don’t want your browsing history to affect our analysis). Secondly, it’s best if you do your research from an IP address within Nigeria. If you’re out of the country, use a proxy service to hide your international IP address. With a Nigerian IP in place and a private browsing window open, go to Google and enter in your keyword.

If you see another exact or partial-match mini-site this is generally a good sign. More importantly, you can look at their backlinks, how long the site’s been up, etc. to give yourself a good comparison as to how your site will do. If your process is as good or better than theirs you could expect similar results!

Ok, keep in mind that ideally, we want to place in one of the top three spots.

However, the chance to land anywhere on the first page (assuming there’s enough traffic) is usually worth the effort.

You should always begin by analyzing the first three results, as that’s our target. First, remember Google will sometimes place unique galleries and paid placements at the top of search results. Skip over these. We want to analyze the actual organic results.

You want to check if the first page listings have your keywords in their title, domain or page. If they don't that's favourable. Even without proper SEO work, they've still managed to hit page one.

However, if you see the opposite, lots of listings with your keywords in their domain, title and page, that's unfavourable.

I rate my first page evaluations on a scale of 1-5. Five being desirable and easy to rank for, 1 being very difficult to rank for.

So go back to your spreadsheet and enter that evaluation.

PS. This is just an overview to get you started. I usually do more advanced analysis (nothing difficult) for my first page evaluation but it's beyond the scope of this thread. You can mail me if you have further questions.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
suleman12401:
I am new in the blogging and I also wants to make some money through online. Please suggest me something for http://www.accaglobalwall.com. I would like to use affiliate marketing but don't know which product or marketing will suits me. I have education related website.
For you to make real money from affiliate program, you need to create an affiliate blog for it. Drop your email let me give you a link on how to get started.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by blessednnakude(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dollarground:
For you to make real money from affiliate program, you need to create an affiliate blog for it. Drop your email let me give you a link on how to get started.

danielobi1002@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
suleman12401:

First step is to look for affiliate programs.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
blessednnakude:

danielobi1002@gmail.com
Check your email address
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by akanni2324: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Get #FreeDomainNameandWebHosting From America Company Ask me to know more: WhatsApp: 07032458294 or email: 1platinumpyramid@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2017
If you subscribed to my SEO newsletter, I'm sorry I should have sent out a mail this week.

My Email service provider temporarily disabled my account because the subject line of my first email was, 'Welcome to SEO on Steroids'

I had the word 'Steroids' in the mail which is against their Tos.

I should have named the newsletter something duller.

So, my account is in limbo.

Will update you guys.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by blackstreak: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarground:

Fizzykriid@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
blackstreak:

Fizzykriid@gmail.com
I have sent it to your email

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Peterdredd(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one.. for latest updates visit http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Keyword Research Conclusion

Hopefully you’ve taken some valuable information away from this section.

Remember, you need to start your sites off right, and doing so means picking intelligent keywords and domains. Don’t hamper or sabotage your results by picking extremely competitive keywords, or worse yet, not doing any upfront analysis.

Keyword research is absolutely one of the most fundamental components of our success overall, I would not be regularly selling sites and generating profits if I wasn't picking decent domains.

Remember, ‘low hanging fruit’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by djbasket(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks, Noted..........
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Morning guys,

Mailchimp must really hate 'Steroids'. They have totally refused to unban the account. Even with manual review. 'You shouldn't have used SEO on Steroids' they say. I have little hope at this point they will resolve this.

Breaking my promise...

I have been receiving tons of email with SEO questions and many want personal consultations.

I have been spreading myself very thin replying and messaging multiple people from here many times daily and running my businesses. I'm always happy to help but I have realized I can't fully deliver the sort of help I would want. Emails can only go so far.

So I'm planning on turning my SEO email course into an ebook with premium content. Everything I intended releasing under the email course will be in the ebook + additional premium content I charge my clients for.

But...You absolutely don't need to stress yourself buying this ebook.

If you are strapped for cash you don't need to buy this.

There are a lot of free resources and materials out there that can help you get the basics but you will need to sift through a lot of rubbish to sort out the gems.

I will also keep posting SEO materials here that should help you as much as the ebook.

I will post more details about the ebook later today.

I'm not selling the ebook for money. The price will be a small fraction of the value of the ebook.

I'm charging for the ebook to make it worth my time. It's going to be a big task for me and would steal time from my businesses, so I need to get something for that time.

Once again, don't feel you are going to miss the whole heavens if you don't have enough cash for it. The ebook is absolutely not necessary. Far from it.

For those that can spare the change, I will be posting what the ebook will get you.

I will also publish one or two free chapters on the thread so you get a snippet of the content.

See you soon...
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by olak3: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
I need your SEO expertise advice on my blog.Anytime I try to add my site on Google console, it gives me error message 'redirected' but if I try craw error test, it show no error found. If I paste my post tittle on Google search. It does not show my post on the search list. Pls I need assistance. www.toptechblitz.com.ng
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
olak3:
I need your SEO expertise advice on my blog.Anytime I try to
add my site on Google console, it gives me error message
'redirected' but if I try craw error test, it show no error found. If I
paste my post tittle on Google search. It does not show my post
on the search list. Pls I need assistance. www.toptechblitz.com.ng

There could be a number of reasons why this is happening.

Check this help thread out:

https://support.google.com/webmasters/forum/AAAA2Jdx3sU4MCuTphugT8/?hl=en
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by olak3: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nichesiteseo:

There could be a number of reasons why this is happening.
Check this help thread out:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/forum/AAAA2Jdx3sU4MCuTphugT8/?hl=en
Thanks i appreciate
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Make money from affiliate marketing, get my affiliate cash secrete. Email me at Somwealth1@gmail.com to get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.