Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship (9276 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
I. can't reduce myself to ur level ur not up to the level of people I pay every month,if u want to insult go & insult ur parents that is if u have one.
Virtually everyone on NL is an employer of labour even when you're begging to feed. cheesy Fùck off joor!.

Advice no be curse.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by AHCB: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Sorry op, I see guys who walk into brothels to patronise prostitutes as those whose moral compass is low, I mean...very low. There's no difference between the guys who patronise them and the prostitutes. They stand a chance of getting infected 'cause condoms don't guarantee a 100% safe sex, very disgusting thing.
If condoms don't guarantee 100% protection, then surely prostitutes and the guys who patronise them aren't the only ones who'll get infected because condoms aren't mutually restricted for the usage of prostitutes, don't you think so?
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
AHCB:
If condoms don't guarantee 100% protection, then surely prostitutes and the guys who patronise them aren't the only ones who'll get infected because condoms aren't mutually restricted for the usage of prostitutes, don't you think so?
You're right. They'll definitely pass on whatever they contacted from prostitutes to their gfs and wives.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by AHCB: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
You're right. They'll definitely pass on whatever they contacted from prostitutes to their gfs and wives.
You don't seem to understand. Are prostitutes the only ones who don't use condoms? Even you, haven't a condom been used on you before?
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by THUNDAR(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Must there be sex in a premarital relationship?

"She just walked in"

That's Who they are talking about
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by remi4ever(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

na so una dey talk if referee blow whistle now, say action 2mins time una go say una wan pees..
After pees una don tired....

Na today undecided
LOL!! lemme tell you something babe, have got a mandingo that's capable of driving you wild... *Winks*
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Are you now defending prostitutes or yourself who sleeps with them?. cheesy grin Your punch lines are weak. Now, read this slowly and hope you could differentiate a girl who has been in relationships and a real prostitute. Don't just quote me like a fool next time.

Leave those guys with their emotional blackmail and shifting of goal post. The topic isn't who has sex more, or which is better. The topic is the definition, if there is no prior agreement by both parties to pay for sex, then she isn't a prostitute. She is just a cheerful giver...FULL STOP.

Their punch lines are always weak, overused and worse still...predictable.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
remi4ever:

LOL!! lemme tell you something babe, have got a mandingo that's capable of driving you wild... *Winks*

save it in your pocket biko..
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Leave those guys with their emotional blackmail and shifting of goal post. The topic isn't who has sex more, or which is better. The topic is the definition, if there is no prior agreement by both parties to pay for sex, then she isn't a prostitute. She is just a cheerful giver...FULL STOP.

Their punch lines are always weak, overused and worse still...predictable.
They're just crying upandan just for being told the obvious truth. grin
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
AHCB:
You don't seem to understand. Are prostitutes the only ones who don't use condoms? Even you, haven't a condom been used on you before?
The comparing between I and a prostitute don't correlate 'cause we're not in same business.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by remi4ever(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

save it in your pocket biko..
LOL!! Okay, i get it. now she's scared..
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:

wats this one saying
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by AHCB: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
The comparing between I and a prostitute don't correlate 'cause we're not in same business.
Oh you fail to see. Fucking_ is the business. Doesn't matter if you fuck_ for free and the prostitute fuck_ for money. As long as fucking_ is involve, it's the same. Or are you saying you're immune to STI and STD's because you're not a prostitute?
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
AHCB:
Oh you fail to see. Fucking_ is the business. Doesn't matter if you fuck_ for free and the prostitute fuck_ for money. As long as fucking_ is involve, it's the same. Or are you saying you're immune to STI and STD's because you're not a prostitute?
That's still not the point. FYI, that I fùck in a relationship isn't the same thing as a prostitute who fùcks any creature for money. You're old enough to know the difference, so quit the funny comparison in a bid to justify a stupid act.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
.......must there even be sex in marital relationship
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
FTrebirth:
mtcheeeeww!

why must i have to go through these rigors over one denial? is she the only girl? must i fvck her?

if she won't give me pussy i just forget her and move on to another girl. simple!
.........i guess u have never been hopelessly in love
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mafking:

Do you fu*k or have you f*cked more than one guy?? undecided
.......check out her fingers before u talk o........i sight an evidence of marriage there
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

If you mean girls in brothels, no.
All fvcks are done in my crib, I don't book hotel rooms.

I get steady hookups with girls from Instagram, Badoo, UNILAG runs girls, street girls, church girls, neighbor's daughters, good girls, bad girls, nymphos and FWB. And I don't do girlfriends because I believe what you call love and relationship is a scam.

So if these girls are not prostitutes I don't know what else they are.
.......if u Bleep only in ur crib then u are not romantic
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

na so una dey talk if referee blow whistle now, say action 2mins time una go say una wan pees..
After pees una don tired....

Na today undecided
........my dear na so.......guys who make so much noise about their sexual escapades are always failures when d real thing starts.........
..ana etu soso onu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by AHCB: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
That's still not the point. FYI, that I fùck in a relationship isn't the same thing as a prostitute who fùcks any creature for money. You're old enough to know the difference, so quit the funny comparison in a bid to justify a stupid act.
I'm sure you don't know the bolded is a matter of opinion.

So, care to tell me what the difference is? Aside the monetary aspect that is. Because that dude you fuck_ in a relationship might be a hideous creature to someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Doesn't, not don't.
...........teacher Nwogu
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Do you patronise prostitutes?.

swear that since u starting F**ing na only one guy,u don shag
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........i guess u have never been hopelessly in love
"hopelessly"? na do or die?
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
...........teacher Nwogu
LOL! Teacher Amaka. How hot are you? grin
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by jaksmillioniar: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Emotional blackmail at play. cheesy grin Are you mad I described you who patronise prostitutes disgusting?. You're actually worse than the word "Disgusting" but I used that to make it lenient. You better change, you'll be doing yourself some good.
how many bobo av u hav in life, how many of dem av chop dat tin btw ur leg. how many times did dey sex u bfore dey dump u u want to tink u are beta dan us wen u are worse. ur pucce don tear and diffrent guys hav had u.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
FTrebirth:

"hopelessly"? na do or die?
.......yes hopelesly in love..........that is being a fool for love
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! Teacher Amaka. How hot are you? grin
extremely hot
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by PrickGetSize(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Double post.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by PrickGetSize(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......if u Bleep only in ur crib then u are not romantic
Honey, I've got an extra-large black mamba between my legs that I'm very proud of any I love to use maximize its potentials. So don't blame me if I prefer the comfort of my crib. I wouldn't want a girl yelling down a hotel building for my sake.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Honey, I've got an extra-large black mamba between my legs that I'm very proud of any I love to use maximize its potentials. So don't blame me if I prefer the comfort of my crib. I wouldn't want a girl yelling down a hotel building for my sake.
.... .. .u have started......seeing is beleiving
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by PrickGetSize(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
AHCB:
I'm sure you don't know the bolded is a matter of opinion.

So, care to tell me what the difference is? Aside the monetary aspect that is. Because that dude you fuck_ in a relationship might be a hideous creature to someone else.
"Sex in relationships". Ain't she's a bloody hypocrite! On what moral ground does she place herself to deem herself fit enough to judge runs girls and the men who patronize them? Even if she doesn't accept money, is she married to any of men she fvcks in her relationships fuckever?

Ignore that one, brother. In God's eyes she's a fornicator who bears no difference with the prostitutes she condemns.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by PrickGetSize(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
.... .. .u have started......seeing is beleiving
Shall we meet? You'll have grace to feel, weigh and even play with my big black prick without restraints. We might not get emotional. Just an innocent date to explore my inner chambers to confirm why I always brag about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) / My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.