Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship (9300 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
extremely hot
LOL! Good for you. Most Amakas look pretty.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......yes hopelesly in love..........that is being a fool for love
nah! never! i do love but i'm never a sucker.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prof lalasticlala, help this ministry cool
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Mafking(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......check out her fingers before u talk o........i sight an evidence of marriage there

And so what...my mates have been getting married ever since I was n ss3(girls of course)....besides its just an argument... And its legal to argue with a married woman.....
Bdw....when are you getting married... Time is going.o tongue
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by AHCB: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

"Sex in relationships". Ain't she's a bloody hypocrite! On what moral ground does she place herself to deem herself fit enough to judge runs girls and the men who patronize them? Even if she doesn't accept money, is she married to any of men she fvcks in her relationships fuckever?

Ignore that one, brother. In God's eyes she's a fornicator who bears no difference with the prostitutes she condemns.
Oh I don't like you. LOL. I was going to bait and chide her till she fall into the trap I set, which is the point you just stated. Would have scalped her a bit.

I believe girls like her place themselves on a moral compass that prevents them from smelling their own bullsh1t.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by concho(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Must there be sex in a premarital relationship?
YES......It either you are in a relationship or u r nt. i tried a sexless relationshp and today am regretn it cos girls r ungrtfl. She left after 2 yrs . Spent heaven n earth on her , hopn dt she wl end with me. She left without reason. am nt ready for sex yt and wunt b ready anytime soon.
Bt my advice to guys is ds, if she says no sex, tell her no money or better still let her go .
Bt if u cn endure it, it fun to be without a girl. u will make it faster.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mafking:

And so what...my mates have been getting married ever since I was n ss3(girls of course)....besides its just an argument... And its legal to argue with a married woman.....
Bdw....when are you getting married... Time is going.o tongue
.......hahaha........topic for another day
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Shall we meet? You'll have grace to feel, weigh and even play with my big black prick without restraints. We might not get emotional. Just an innocent date to explore my inner chambers to confirm why I always brag about it.
........u r practically asking me to come weigh and play with ur generation........nna obi adiro gi mma o!!!!...........ur not smiling at all
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Mafking(m): 4:14am On Aug 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......hahaha........topic for another day

Eh amaka,you have explored enough.o wink
At least you would have known about 30 diff positions(you have tried na)
What are you still waiting for
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Mafking:

Eh amaka,you have explored enough.o wink
At least you would have known about 30 diff positions(you have tried na)
What are you still waiting for
.........am waiting for you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Better In Hotel / 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.