Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship (9277 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by 7footre(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why accept in the first place? If you know you can't deal with the conditions in a relationship, call it quits and not visit brothels and or hang with other women to irk yo woman..... nuff said

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
5 mins ?, you need a good D in your life.

iykekelvins come and carry this boy oh...

I no wan start biko..
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by PrickGetSize(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Clearly you have a type of girls you pick, and if they're prostitutes then there's no difference between you and them. Clap for yourself. grin
You still don't get me. I don't have a type of girl. I'm attracted to all types of girls who are willing to fvck me either for a fee or for free. The exceptions are the minors, dirty are bleaching types.

Judging by your logic, you might as well be a prostitute if you've dated more than one guy. Jokes on you. grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by remi4ever(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

all this just for 5mins enjoyment...

Women don suffer....
Well i can do more than 50minutes...
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by buharipikin: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:
you want to insult me?
Answer fast.
Am happy you said something sensible, Thought ipod yoots are always senseless
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by slyrone(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Same as girls who fvck or have fvcked more than one guy. They're equally prostitutes.
well said my guy, you deserve a medal
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by slyrone(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Do you patronise prostitutes?.
have you fvcked more than 1 guy?
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You still don't get me. I don't have a type of girl. I'm attracted to all types of girls who are willing to fvck me either for a fee or for free. The exceptions are the minors, dirty are bleaching types.

Judging by your logic, you might as well be a prostitute if you've dated more than one guy. Jokes on you. grin
Your logic doesn't hold water, and stop justifying your prostitute patronising act. How do you bleep a lady that sleeps with anything for money?, even smelling dicks from old and young, able and disabled. Gosh! I can't imagine how you guys go that low. Quit telling me about how many guys have slept with, they don't correlate here.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by PrickGetSize(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Your logic doesn't hold water, and stop justifying your prostitute patronising act. How do you bleep a lady that sleeps with anything for money?,
Please quote me well next time. I said I don't go to brothels to fvck girls. I hook up, take home and slaughter. Sometimes I don't have to pay.

even smelling dicks from old and young, able and disabled. Gosh! I can't imagine how you guys go that low

I don't care if they fvcked 3 bush dogs with rabies before coming to my house, so long as they look clean and don't have body odour. No girl is innocent so what or who they fvck is none of my business. They're all the same to me. And by the way, most of the girls I fvck look better than you.

Quit telling me about how many guys have slept with, they don't correlate here.
My dear, it's the same thing. If you can condemn a girl for fvcking to make cash you should also condemn yourself for not keeping your pussy for just one man. Isn't that hypocrisy? To me, both of you are prostitutes.

8 Likes

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
remi4ever:

Well i can do more than 50minutes...

na so una dey talk if referee blow whistle now, say action 2mins time una go say una wan pees..
After pees una don tired....

Na today undecided
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

na so una dey talk if referee blow whistle now, say action 2mins time una go say una wan pees..
After pees una don tired....

Na today undecided

U are wicked oo grin

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
wristbangle:

U are wicked oo grin

abeg do propose to her jor
i wan chop Nigeria jollof rice biko...
Wedding fall on you.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

abeg do propose to her jor

i wan chop Nigeria jollof rice biko...

Wedding fall on you.

She might be you sef, only God knows tongue
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
wristbangle:

She might be you sef, only God knows tongue

stop to dey deceive NL girls..
Goan marry

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by buharipikin: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Sorry op, I see guys who walk into brothels to patronise prostitutes as those whose moral compass is low, I mean...very low. There's no difference between the guys who patronise them and the prostitutes. They stand a chance of getting infected 'cause condoms don't guarantee a 100% safe sex, very disgusting thing.

There's also no difference between girls who spread their wide legs and prostitutes

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Requiem18(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
So much stupid in this thread. And op you started ffucking up at number 3. You don't try to build a relationship by cheating, you end it with the person that isn't giving you enough puss puss before you go contract stds outside.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by idyicy45: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Must there be sex in a premarital relationship?
YES YES and YES sex matters a lot in a premarital relationship because that's been keeping my relationship strong no wonder my girl enjoys me when I ride her slow and steady inside
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by idyicy45: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

Women don suffer....
skinny girls don't have the right to say anything concerning premarital sex pls stick with your celibacy who still sleeps with skinny girls yuck they irritate me

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Imagine a reverse of the thread.
How shallow does it sound? Don't bother dating them, save yourself the energy you use for mind games.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
idyicy45:
skinny girls don't have the right to say anything concerning premarital sex pls stick with your celibacy who still sleeps with skinny girls yuck they irritate me

who be this one for this night again

Shabi lalasticlala complain give you ni...

Una go hype sotey babe go put una under while she dey on top una dey pounce una...

Kontinue, you think you are doing me. Thank God STDs still dey much available e never spread e wings finish....

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wristbangle I don't understand this thread of yours. If a Lady don't want a sex relationship, what's stopping you from breaking free?
It's not a do or die affair there are many fishes in the river
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

stop to dey deceive NL girls..

Goan marry

Lol on a contrary stop deceiving NL guys. I heard u receive 950pms from them each sending 10k to u tongue
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
7footre:
Why accept in the first place? If you know you can't deal with the conditions in a relationship, call it quits and not visit brothels and or hang with other women to irk yo woman..... nuff said
Well said

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by idyicy45: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

who be this one for this night again

Shabi lalasticlala complain give you ni...

Una go hype sotey babe go put una under while she dey on top una dey pounce una...

Kontinue, you think you are doing me. Thank God STDs still dey much available e never spread e wings finish....
make dem put na your underskirt abi na your STD like I said skinny girls don't have the right to say anything concerning premarital relationship because that's been keeping my relationship strong no wonder my girl enjoys me when I ride her slow and steady inside
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by bizzy500: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

Women don suffer....
5minites .....
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Wristbangle I don't understand this thread of yours. If a Lady don't want a sex relationship, what's stopping you from breaking free?
It's not a do or die affair there are many fishes in the river

It's not a do or die affair but when some guys meet a lady who believe in abstinence, they would rather stick to her but employ some tips to keep them busy from not frustrating the lady which are the points I stated in the article.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Mammieace(f): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
The best way to cope is to walk away and find someone who can handle your libido... Stop complicating life for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lolz

i no go die before my time Amen

wristbangle:

Lol on a contrary stop deceiving NL guys. I heard u receive 950pms from them each sending 10k to u tongue

which kind lie you dey carry from my head dey spread for NL like this...

10k x 950 = 9500 mtcheww e no even reach my salary self... I even think say na better money

Come open door make i tell you some thing for you ear...

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
idyicy45:
make dem put na your underskirt abi na your STD like I said skinny girls don't have the right to say anything concerning premarital relationship because that's been keeping my relationship strong no wonder my girl enjoys me when I ride her slow and steady inside

mtchewww na your type dey dey under woman.

Sleep well.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
bizzy500:
5minites .....

i lie
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by elantraceey(f): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you can't be faithful or cope in a relationship without sex then don't get into it in the first place... There's no need deceiving her that you're gonna wait when you know you don't want to, let her go!!

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Tilda30(f): 4:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Sorry op, I see guys who walk into brothels to patronise prostitutes as those whose moral compass is low, I mean...very low. There's no difference between the guys who patronise them and the prostitutes. They stand a chance of getting infected 'cause condoms don't guarantee a 100% safe sex, very disgusting thing.

You are right,the are disgusting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her / Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] / How To Land A Sugar Mummy (must Read For All Guys Looking For Sugar Mama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.