Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship (9302 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Wristbangle I don't understand this thread of yours. If a Lady don't want a sex relationship, what's stopping you from breaking free?
It's not a do or die affair there are many fishes in the river
Doesn't, not don't.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by pocohantas(f): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2017
There is a difference between a prostitute and a sexually adventurous girl.

A prostitute is one who engages in sexual activities in exchange for payment. This payment could be in whatever form AGREED UPON BY TRANSACTING PARTIES. Not a girl with numerous sexual partners. No one should twist definition of things out of sentiments to score cheap points.

A man with numerous sexual partners isn't a gigolo, neither is a woman with same sexual history a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Modragon(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2017
pocohantas:

A prostitute is one who engages in sexual activities in exchange for payment. This payment could be in whatever form AGREED UPON BY TRANSACTING PARTIES. Not a girl with numerous sexual partners. No one should twist definition of things out of sentiments to score cheap points.

A man with numerous sexual partners isn't a gigolo, neither is a woman with same sexual history a prostitute.

Clap for ursef,u know book finish..
Ama do ur autopsy soon..
Cause of death: a rare degenerative brain disease
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2017
pocohantas:

be justifying ur body count tongue When u consider the concept of Direct & Indirect royalties u ll understand beta
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by pocohantas(f): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Modragon:

Clap for ursef,u know book finish..
Ama do ur autopsy soon..
Cause of death: a rare degenerative brain disease

Do on your parents first...they need it more...because I am sure your brain condition was passed down genetically.

machinegundammy:
be justifying ur body count tongue When u consider the concept of Direct & Indirect royalties u ll understand beta

When you understand better, how to counter logically...in a way devoid of the usual sentimental body count trash, quote me again. Quit the smiley...it doesn't make your post appear anymore sensible.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Modragon(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=59063033]

Do on your parents first...they need it more...because I am sure your brain condition was passed down genetically.

Girl ur frustrated and tortured...things wud be fine kiddo
Benzodiazepines would be fine..its not shameful to let it out..all thanks to nairaland helping the depressed,at least the voiceless is been heard
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by pocohantas(f): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Modragon post=59063230][/quote]

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Whether you like it or not, the society frowns more on women with multiple sexual partners even though I have my objection towards it.

Un repented feminist like you always look for a way to justify every action taken by a man must be taken by a woman.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by pocohantas(f): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Whether you like it or not, the society frowns more on women with multiple sexual partners even though I have my objection towards it. Un repented feminist like you always look for a way to justify every action taken by a man must be taken by a woman.

That's not the topic...argue logically. Is that something beyond you?

un repented indeed grin grin
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by lereinter(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

all this just for 5mins enjoyment...

Women don suffer....
does your bf spend 5mins only on u
he needs help ..
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by bizzy500: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

i lie
mehn you need good ick cry
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2017
bizzy500:
mehn you need good ick cry

if i slap you this morning that stupid cold go comout from your body by force.

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by shams040(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

wer av u been?
chat me via watapp it been a yl
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2017
shams040:

wer av u been? chat me via watapp it been a yl
sorry dear whatsapp is not working for now.

Good morning
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by bizzy500: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

you better don't enter with DAT cane ....maybe na you go end up with my personal cane under cool
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
bizzy500:
you better don't enter with DAT cane ....maybe na you go end up with my personal cane under cool

na me stand for door...

No be man like you dey door.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by bizzy500: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

na me stand for door...

No be man like you dey door.
don't worry sha don't enter....morning how ya night
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Optional2(f): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2017
bizzy500:
don't worry sha don't enter....morning how ya night

good morning dear kiss
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by jaksmillioniar: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Sorry op, I see guys who walk into brothels to patronise prostitutes as those whose moral compass is low, I mean...very low. There's no difference between the guys who patronise them and the prostitutes. They stand a chance of getting infected 'cause condoms don't guarantee a 100% safe sex, very disgusting thing.

pocohantas:

That's not the topic...argue logically. Is that something beyond you?

un repented indeed grin grin
u beta shot up ur mouth benita how old are u to say dat. ashewo life is oldest business in d world and u can neva stop it. if am dating a girl yet she neva let me sex her wat can I do. I get it elsewere we are all made for sex is part of life. if I giv money den dey give me toto den is exchange. is not out fault am mature past 30 u tink is watet dat flow in my body? if u dont knw wat to say den kip shit. giv ur guy sex or he get it somewia else
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by jaksmillioniar: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2017
wristbangle:
Some ladies prefer platonic relationship base on spiritual ground or due to painful experience in the past such as molestation and other personal reasons.

However guys who cannot control their sexual urge will find it difficult to date these kind of ladies which by virtue they end up terminating the relationship without giving it a second thought.

In as much as it is very challenging for guys to cope in this kind of relationship, guys can adopt some tips to withstand the circumstance.

1. Spend sparingly on them

The phobia of guys is that they can't afford to spend huge amount of money on a lady yet been denied access to her kitty cat. Most times they count it as dangerous investment without even for once touch her body let alone see her underwear. This can lead to frustration, depression and paranoia on the path of guys which is the reason why it is advisable to spend sparingly such as buying affordable things for her during her birthday and discard other form of spending such as monthly data subscription, fixing hairs, phone purchase, etc.

2. Get busy and focus on work more

For guys who want to endure with their girlfriends whose ideology about sexual relationship is derogatory should channel their energy to work and use their idle time to get busy on productive itinerary. Nonetheless, she would be the one complaining that the relationship lacks sexual spark.

3. Visit a legal brothel

As much as this may sound derogatory but for the best interest of serenity in the relationship, high sexual urge guys should visit a brothel to relief their body of konji instead of reigning insults on their girlfriend adamant on no sexual relationship. As for these category of ladies, do not blame your boyfriend if he gets involved in such act, perhaps the best thing you can do is quietly work out of the relationship.

4. Build friendship with beautiful and elaborate bodied ladies

Guys listen up! In order not to have heart attack, one of the best way to cope with ladies with abstinence orientation is to hang out with ladies who are more beautiful and well endowed to them. Watch how she will rant, raise false accusation as a bait to prove you are guilty of promiscuity and at the end grant you the access to her padlock.

5. Spend quality but limited time with them

One thing I realised about ladies with this mindset is that they often crave for much attention hence the need to spend most of your time discussing and even gossiping with them. This might actually be a tool to knock in sense to their brain by spending less but quality time and at same portray good sense of humour during the conversation. You will be shocked that they will change their mind.

6. Sharing of bills during a date

The perception of some ladies in relationship is that whether a guy sleeps with them or not, he should bare their financial burden starting from basic needs to hangouts, dates, etc. Okay let's assume in a relationship that is devoid of sex, a lady expects her boyfriend to foot most/all her bills is nothing but an armed robber and it would dawn on the guy soon that despite his faithful status, the said lady would still end up sleeping with another guy. So the best thing is during dates or shopping, let the lady foot her bill.

Lalasticlala
nice one brother u make sence
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by jaksmillioniar: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Must there be sex in a premarital relationship?
ask chinwe ibo girl dat I date over 2yrs no sex but she dump me
Optional2:

mtchewww na your type dey dey under woman.

Sleep well.
are u a virgen? big no so shot up and stop be a Hippocrates
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by jaksmillioniar: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
ftrebirth ahcb nihilist vanquay hahahaha come follow me laugh oh

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Sorry op, I see guys who walk into brothels to patronise prostitutes as those whose moral compass is low, I mean...very low. There's no difference between the guys who patronise them and the prostitutes. They stand a chance of getting infected 'cause condoms don't guarantee a 100% safe sex, very disgusting thing.

when u deny a full bodied guy sex whom is into a committed relationship with u, u expect him not to walk into a brothel,u must be very wicked & worst than those prostitutes in the brothel for sounding this way,what re u doing in a relationship when u know 'll not be offering sex why don't stay on ur own since u want to eat ur cake & have it,m sorry to let u know that u don't have the moral right to sound the way u do b/cos u no longer a virgin.deny a guy u into a committed relationship sex & see what happens next na u go run.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
when u deny a full bodied guy sex whom is into a committed relationship with u, u expect him not to walk into a brothel,u must be very wicked & worst than those prostitutes in the brothel for sounding this way,what re u doing in a relationship when u know 'll not be offering sex why don't stay on ur own since u want to eat ur cake & have it,m sorry to let u know that u don't have the moral right to sound the way u do b/cos u no longer a virgin.
Your mention got my attention. cheesy

Kids go into relationships having sex as their main motive in mind. There's something called self-control and every guy needs that. Well, since you patronise prostitutes I understand your frustrations. I repeat that those of you who visit brothels are disgusting being.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Your mention got my attention. cheesy

Kids go into relationships having sex as their main motive in mind. There's something called self-control and every guy needs that. Well, since you patronise prostitutes I understand your frustrations. I repeat that those of you who visit brothels are disgusting being.
like I said before u re worst than those prostitutes u condemn due the fact that u live in hypocrisy & prentiousness.what makes u think u re better than them,if m not mistaken u have actually slept with more than one guy in ur life time when u re yet to tie the knot.I ' ll like to let u know that those ladies u condemn (prostitutes) actually get married every week by men who fancy them & make a good home than u who's claiming self righteousness.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
like I said before u worst than those prostitutes u condemn due the fact that u live in hypocrisy & prentiousness.what makes u think u better than them u have actually slept with more than one guy in ur life time when u re to tie the knot.
Are you now defending prostitutes or yourself who sleeps with them?. cheesy grin Your punch lines are weak. Now, read this slowly and hope you could differentiate a girl who has been in relationships and a real prostitute.
pocohantas:

Don't just quote me like a fool next time.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by wristbangle: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
nice one brother u make sence

Thanks bro cool
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Are you now defending prostitutes or yourself who sleeps with them?. cheesy grin Your punch lines are weak. Now, read this slowly and hope you could differentiate a girl who has been in relationships and a real prostitute. Don't just quote me like a fool next time.
U re worst than a fool for calling ur fellow human being a disgusting being.u must be disgusting ur self for not putting up ur pics in ur dp.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ftrebirth ahcb nihilist vanquay hahahaha come follow me laugh oh
i don see am jare. some girls smartness end for nairaland.

imagine one of them trying to differentiate between a prostitute and a sexually adventurous girl; when, realistically, the prostitute is by far better because she's doing it for money, not for fun and is prone to be more conscious of her health and well-being. that's why it's hard for them to contract STD'S. a prostitute's pussy is strictly her business.

again, a prostitute can stop or reduce her sex game if she hits her cash target or meets a guy she loves. most of them are into runs to raise money and solve their problems while others are just too lazy to hustle for a decent job. but a sexually adventurous girl is a nympho...she can never stop spreading those legs for different niggas even if she's married. it's like a curse! she has an itchy pussy...she's always h0rny and loves to fvck and fvck and fvck just for the fun of it.

while a prostitute will only fvck when she finds a customer, a sexually adventurous girl is always looking out for any available dick to ride even if she has to pay. she wants to fvck gbenga, chijioke, uduak and adamu and when none is available she finds a cucumber to abuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
U re worst than a fool for calling ur fellow human being a disgusting being.
Emotional blackmail at play. cheesy grin Are you mad I described you who patronise prostitutes disgusting?. You're actually worse than the word "Disgusting" but I used that to make it lenient. You better change, you'll be doing yourself some good.
Re: How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Emotional blackmail at play. cheesy grin Are you mad I described you who patronise prostitutes disgusting?. You're actually worse than the word "Disgusting" but I used that to make it lenient. You better change, you'll be doing yourself some good.
I. can't reduce myself to ur level ur not up to the level of people I pay every month,if u want to insult go & insult ur parents that is if u have one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.