Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127393 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
Lol, that girl is nasty! What rattles me the most is that her "boyfriend" is probably somewhere whining while she has gone to "shake body small" for Chairman.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by NaijaHunn(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
Wow, this post is really crazy, I must say that the general idea of it isn't too bad and I actually agree with some of it, I mean, I agree with the idea of my man being in control, leading the household etc. but this so-called playbook on how to subdue a woman is ludicrous, the rationing of love, cheating, etc. I would never, as an adult woman, partake in a relationship where all those mind games are played. I don't want a control freak for a husband and neither do I want a spine-less fool, but I expect my man to be man enough to express his feelings to me without sounding and acting like a punk, I think it's cowardly and childish to play these games.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Enockia(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
the post was too long someone please tell me wat's it's all about
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by NaijaHunn(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
Enockia:

the post was too long someone please tell me wat's it's all about
lol, honestly it's simply about mind games, wat to do/not to do to keep a girl in check, sadly it only applies to low caliber girls, dare i say women, but I don't believe that any real woman is gonna fall for this bull, I'd be gone so quickly that you'd never even know I was there if I began to notice any of these silly games being played.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by idifu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
i have books on how to seduce and attract women, av books on male,female relationships. so i am always in control .
each time i need to seduce any girl ,i read these books to strategise, the art of seduction is science this is what most naija men don't know
dem tink say na by mouf dem dey take seduce woman.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by frank317: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
This is an award wining post. Any man who does not accept that the posta speaks the truth certainly is not a part of king solomon's generation. He must b part of the generation of fooools. At poster, is ur father a wise professor?

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
To Op

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
frank3.16:

This is an award wining post. Any man who does not accept that the posta speaks the truth certainly is not a part of king solomon's generation. He must b part of the generation of fooools. At poster, is your father a wise professor?

Yes he was. How did you know? Lol,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
platinumnk:

To Op

Lol, ma, you're too tense, you need to chill a lil' bit. I'd offer a massage to loosen you up but, wink
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
tai2:

Lol, ma, you're too tense, you need to chill a lil' bit. I'd offer a massage to loosen you up but, wink

thanks for the offer but i got the massage part covered wink wink wink
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by olarion: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2010
yeah mehn! thats a good one!
am tired of reading all these my girlfriend broke up with me sh*t, i want to start hearing i broke up with my girlfriend because i got tired of her
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by adosjun(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2010
@tai2, you hv been awarded nairaland noble article prize. Dis is d best post i hv seen in NL. men don't love a woman like her n she will love u. Love her n u wash her red,blue and black pants.
My question: how do u control a lady dat is richer than u but she is crazy 4 ur look. Prof Tai2.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2010
I love this topic. This is an area I have studied, and used also. The OP is right. You have to demonstrate your dominance as a dude, and cultivate an abundance mentality when it comes to women. Society has brainwashed us guys with foolish words like "insecure", "immaturity", etc which men have allowed to remove their balls.
Theres a way to balance this. Show the woman love and affection but also, treat her mess ups. Women will always try to push their boundaries and do things so as to see how you will react. If you keep taking crap, well shes gonna subconsciously lose the attraction for you. And you are not gonna be getting laid often.
I used to be one omo mummy, ajebo dude, till I was taught the hard way, since then things changed for me.
At times women wanna come with drama, especially if they have all these feminist tendencies, and all of that. Me, I just laff, and walk away. I tell people, I dont have time for drama and all of these. If you want to roll with me, this is how it is. When you finish the drama, well, you know where to find me.
Don't be afraid to exert your dominance, but also pull the woman close to you and give her the affection she deserves when its neccessary.
I can never forget when one innocent looking chick told me that she needed " a strong man to handle her, when she gets out of hand", mehn, talk about an epiphany,
Even one pastors wife was like she needs her man to tell her things and she doesn't want a weak husband,
So exercise your control, and if shes giving feminist drama or whatever, simply step. Theres over 4 billion women out there, looking for what you got to offer!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2010
adosjun:

@tai2, you hv been awarded nairaland noble article prize. Dis is d best post i hv seen in NL. men don't love a woman like her n she will love u. Love her n u wash her red,blue and black pants.
My question: how do u control a lady dat is richer than u but she is crazy 4 your look. Prof Tai2.

i taught him well cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Akanbiedu(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
adosjun:

My question: how do u control a lady dat is richer than u but she is crazy 4 your look. Prof Tai2.

I think it should be Sir tai2.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
adosjun:

She likes you so thats half the job done. But because she has more money than you she might occasionally think you are there cos of the money and try and use it to run your life. My advice, take no bull. If she steps out of line, treat her f-u-ck-ups. But also remember to be romantic every once in a while (use your own money). Always remember to maintain fashion control and koboko control is extremely important as well. But remember never let the fact that she has money come up in the relationship, NEVER mention it. NEVER focus on it and NEVER complain about it. If she crosses the line, treat her transgression as you would any other daughter of Eve. This sort of relationship is great sometimes because you never have to wonder whether she's with you because of your money, some of these women will lie through their teeth to get their hands on your wallet. If she has more than you, that's something you never have to worry about but remember to stay in control or else you will become a houseboy and p-u-ssy servicing machine. shocked
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 3:49am On Feb 23, 2010
tai2:

She likes you so thats half the job done. But because she has more money than you she might occasionally think you are there cos of the money and try and use it to run your life. My advice, take no bull. If she steps out of line, treat her f-u-ck-ups. But also remember to be romantic every once in a while (use your own money). Always remember to maintain fashion control and koboko control is extremely important as well. But remember never let the fact that she has money come up in the relationship, NEVER mention it. NEVER focus on it and NEVER complain about it. If she crosses the line, treat her transgression as you would any other daughter of Eve. This sort of relationship is great sometimes because you never have to wonder whether she's with you because of your money, some of these women will lie through their teeth to get their hands on your wallet. If she has more than you, that's something you never have to worry about but remember to stay in control or else you will become a houseboy and p-u-ssy servicing machine. shocked

to stay in control in this situation also means he must learn to make his own freaking money! dont go asking her for hand outs, work hard urself, if she offers u the money decline and tell her u will use what u have, she will respect u for that and when push comes to shove she will be the one begging u to take her own money. i happened to have schooled with girls from extremely rich house holds in nigeria but they were friends and i never for one day asked for their money or ask them to do stuff for me no matter what. I remember one time, the then controller general of customs in nigeria, his daughter always buys me stuff and her bf was pissed but i didnt send the guy and i never asked her for anything and she always gets me stuff, same with a few others. my point here is, close your eyes to her wealth and treat her like any other girl, take her out and choose when and where u guys will dine according to your pocket not hers and pay for it. lastly, never try to compete or out do her financially, u will just shoot urself in the foot. look at your own strengths and play your fiddle within it

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by adosjun(m): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2010
@ na2day, u too much.
@ sir tai2, u 3much. Thanx
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tychee69(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2010
Professor Tai2 - dean school of hard knocks
Professor na2day - HOD school of hard knocks
I am just a freakin alumni
I think the content of this thread should be compiled in one ebook and sent to all dudes .
Its should be called the hard knocks bible,
The table has turned in my r/ship,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2010
@ poster and topic

All this talk na pure theory. Some girls nor just send at all. wink
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tychee69(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2010
@ michellin, all girls are wired the same way when it comes to emotions, unless its a cold calculating wh.or.e whose prime target is your wallet.
But a sweetheart like you, I don't think so,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2010
tychee69:

@ michellin, all girls are wired the same way when it comes to emotions, unless its a cold calculating wh.or.e whose prime target is your wallet.
But a sweetheart like you, I don't think so,

Oops!
, I did it again.
I played with your heart.
Got lost in the game.
Oh, baby; baby.
Oops!
, You think I'm in love.
That I'm sent from above,
I'm not that innocent.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by chic2pimp(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2010
^^^^^ Will you stop quoting Britney Spears jor? angry tongue
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

^^^^^ Will you stop quoting Britney Spears jor? angry tongue

I am such a gooooooooood girl. Them wan mugu me, but I go maga them first. grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by jhonrider19: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2010
It is really difficult to control a women. The tips given in this post are really good. I hope these tips will really help me in controlling my wife.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
jhonrider19:

It is really difficult to control a women. The tips given in this post are really good. I hope these tips will really help me in controlling my wife.

She's your wife, control should be relatively easier, however most men lose their footing in marriage by choosing to engage in unnecessary arguments with their wives and losing control in the process. Arguing with a woman just gives her leverage over you. The rules for married men differ to some degree from those that are just chasing girlfriends. Obviously you can't limit phone calls, spend 10% etc etc but the basic rules of control apply all the same. Self control is essential in not getting yourself dragged into arguments (that's their turf and they know how to use it against you).  If you have a point to make known, make it known  calmly and if she fails to see reason, the silent treatment is always a good option.Silence gives an advantage because then you say nothing that ca be used against you and women find it really irritating 'cos it means they don't have an idea what you're thinking about and they can't get under your skin. When she's ready to come around, she knows what to do.

Always ensure koboko control and fashion control is maintained, she has to constantly remember who she married. A good sense of humor is necessary as well in all situations. Ensure she respects you and don't defer any little problem you encounter to her all of the time. Women as a rule do NOT like men who whine. Listen to her talk instead of talking more than she does.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by KoolEmcee: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2010
@tai: ur postin might not be 100% perfect, or d best way to treat a woman, but there r sum facts dat practically work as contained in ur post. i used to b soft n felt treatin a lady 9ice, always callin n all will make her more endeared to u, taaaah! fa fa fa foul! life has taught me odawise. i believe women ova d world r d same. if there's 1 tin, women love hardened bad boys n use n dump soft good boys. dat's y an average woman will prefer 2 b wit n screw a Jim Iyke ova a Francis Duru (no offence francis, but dats life). maybe dat's y faith evans - a good girl could hook up wit Notorious BIG- d gangster rapper. tink back to ur primary n secondary sch days, in class, all the hottest girls n non-hot girls drool ova the bad boys who sit at d back of the class (dats y u hv d hottest girls at d back of d class too), make the most noise, come late to class n exhibit all manner of stubborn n aggressive behaviour. d girls only paley with the good boys who sit in front and r d hi flyers of the class, to help in assignments, tests, n exams. if those good boys as much as attempt to handle boobs, they get a slap in d face b4 dey can try it, while the next minute, u'd c the bad boys smooching n handling these same babes mercilessly afta class, in the fields or d back of the library. u ask y?, maybe it's in the female hormones n natural 4 dem to prefer the bad boys who administer more control.

As u said earlier, d more u argue wit chics, d more u became a wimp, n d more they ride on ur head n take u 4 granted. tho' am not a in support of hittin or brutalisin women, but sumtimes a single non-injurous slap could knack more sense into her as a reply, than a reply of a thousand words long. later u can pet (but dont overdo it n dont feel any remorse) her n tell her dat it's for her gud, just like u would a tell child. c'mon, women r just like children, at heart, deep down, no matter the frontin.

As d saying goes, good guys dont finish last, becos they neva even get to enter d race at all, lol!!!!

To all d guys in d house, one love, n keep repping

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by ccollins(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2010
gringringringrin HEHEHE
KoolEmcee:

@tai: your postin might not be 100% perfect, or d best way to treat a woman, but there r sum facts dat practically work as contained in your post. i used to b soft n felt treatin a lady 9ice, always callin n all will make her more endeared to u, taaaah! fa fa fa foul! life has taught me odawise. i believe women ova d world r d same. if there's 1 tin, women love hardened bad boys n use n dump soft good boys. dat's y an average woman will prefer 2 b wit n screw a Jim Iyke ova a Francis Duru (no offence francis, but dats life). maybe dat's y faith evans - a good girl could hook up wit Notorious BIG- d gangster rapper. tink back to your primary n secondary sch days, in class, all the hottest girls n non-hot girls drool ova the bad boys who sit at d back of the class (dats y u hv d hottest girls at d back of d class too), make the most noise, come late to class n exhibit all manner of stubborn n aggressive behaviour. d girls only paley with the good boys who sit in front and r d hi flyers of the class, to help in assignments, tests, n exams. if those good boys as much as attempt to handle bosoms, they get a slap in d face b4 dey can try it, while the next minute, u'd c the bad boys smooching n handling these same babes mercilessly afta class, in the fields or d back of the library. u ask y?, maybe it's in the female hormones n natural 4 dem to prefer the bad boys who administer more control.

As u said earlier, d more u argue wit chics, d more u became a wimp, n d more they ride on your head n take u 4 granted. tho' am not a in support of hittin or brutalisin women, but sumtimes a single non-injurous slap could knack more sense into her as a reply, than a reply of a thousand words long. later u can pet (but dont overdo it n dont feel any remorse) her n tell her dat it's for her gud, just like u would a tell child. c'mon, women r just like children, at heart, deep down, no matter the frontin.

As d saying goes, good guys dont finish last, becos they neva even get to enter d race at all, lol!!!!

To all d guys in d house, one love, n keep repping
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by cybersleek(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
Tai2, u too much joo! u are simply a man after my own heart. The truth they say is bitter, but it doesn't make it any less of the truth. like i wrote somewhere earlier today, many men confuse artificial control with love, and that where they start digging their own graves. Many years ago, when i was a wet behind the ears playa, i was always suffering one heart break or the other. but, the day i decided to pay attention to the psychology of women, then eureka! it was as if a light bulb was thrown on for me. Since then, i handle womens' issues as strictly business, that is to say without love or hate. i do what i have to do, enjoy it while it last, and move on. that why i often get tired when i see guys whinging on the pages of NL!

All i have to say is wake up guys, and listen to what OG tai2 is saying, and stop crying, dying or whatever! Like i,ve said many times, women are not swayed by any logical assumptions, only by the supposed promise of erotical or pseudo- mental stimulus, which can only be achieved by gaining true control.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by domwas2(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
wow wat a long write, can u summary in 5 line, dont have time reading junks
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by cybersleek(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
domwas2:

wow wat a long write, can u summary in 5 line, dont have time reading junks

I wonder what u r doing here then if u don't have the time to read junks!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
What about women who dont like to be controlled?
What about women doing their own thing and is not looking for the next mugu NOR is sleeping around town like a common harlot?

Who "controls" these women?
Control me . . for what? am i come kinda cattle?
Ure not affectionate, fine! I move on, don't worry about my facials, I pay for them myself!
What else are u seeking to control, when the guy don't even put gas in my car?
One cute guy doesn't mean there aren't going to other cute guys.
What goes around comes around period.
I have no patience for people to carry a "front" around me because you can quickly save it for some the next joker!

Though marriage is different than a relationship, a relationship reflects what marriage would be like.
A guy that pays no attention to you now, will do so in a marriage.
And what do u mean by a strong man? You mean in the bedroom? lol then I would say yes, it is a MUST.
But strong man as in overly stubborn, haughty and arrogant?
They can kiss it, were they also born by a woman?
There is a difference between authoritative than an authoritarian .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.