Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127391 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
platinumnk:

What about women who dont like to be controlled?
What about women doing their own thing and is not looking for the next mugu NOR is sleeping around town like a common harlot?

Who "controls" these women?
Control me . . for what? am i come kinda cattle?
Ure not affectionate, fine! I move on, don't worry about my facials, I pay for them myself!
What else are u seeking to control, when the guy don't even put gas in my car?
One cute guy doesn't mean there aren't going to other cute guys.
What goes around comes around period.
I have no patience for people to carry a "front" around me because you can quickly save it for some the next joker!

Though marriage is different than a relationship, a relationship reflects what marriage would be like.
A guy that pays no attention to you now, will do so in a marriage.
And what do u mean by a strong man? You mean in the bedroom? lol then I would say yes, it is a MUST.
But strong man as in overly stubborn, haughty and arrogant?
They can kiss it, were they also born by a woman?
There is a difference between authoritative than an authoritarian .

Nah, you've got it confused, thinking of true control as if it's about male chauvinism and arrogance, that's associated more with men of artificial control than true control. A man of true control makes love like a p0rn star, doesn't do the romance thing like a fool but when he does it he has he you dreaming about him all night because he does it with class. He's not clingy like goo, makes them funny jokes when he has to, but if you step out of line, he makes it quite clear that he's ready to walk and can do without you.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2010
tai2:

Nah, you've got it confused, thinking of true control as if it's about male chauvinism and arrogance, that's associated more with men of artificial control than true control. A man of true control makes love like a p0rn star, doesn't do the romance thing like a fool but when he does it he has he you dreaming about him all night because he does it with class. He's not clingy like goo, makes them funny jokes when he has to, but if you step out of line, he makes it quite clear that he's ready to walk and can do without you.

How is making love like a "star" a form of control, does it mean the woman no sabi bedroom antics? hahahahahahahahahahahaah -> if thats true sorry ooo  tongue

Explain to me what's doing the romance thing like a "fool"
Shouldn't all relationships be done with class and self-control?
What format does it fit in with controlling a woman.

Who wants a clingy man, and who wants a clingy woman? On BOTH sides there is self-respect and self- control.
Makes funny jokes when he has to? How about when he feels like it?
How about a relationship that is not structured before you actually get to know some one?

Everybody is not alike in nature, so trying to fashion people in the same structure is a set up for failure.
How about if he steps out of line, he KNOWS I'm gone? and how about I wont do anything to disrespect him and he should treat me likewise.

Can you tell me where "control" of woman is inherent here?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by olalekanhs(m): 1:49am On Feb 25, 2010
As u said earlier, d more u argue wit chics, d more u became a wimp, n d more they ride on your head n take u 4 granted. tho' am not a in support of hittin or brutalisin women, but sumtimes a single non-injurous slap could knack more sense into her as a reply, than a reply of a thousand words long. later u can pet (but dont overdo it n dont feel any remorse) her n tell her dat it's for her gud, just like u would a tell child. c'mon, women r just like children, at heart, deep down, no matter the frontin.

See that is where you cross the line .Never Hit a woman. Women like guys with a character that is what Tia2 is implyin. Exercise caution. Not force.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by KoolEmcee: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
olalekanhs:

See that is where you cross the line .Never Hit a woman. Women like guys with a character that is what Tia2 is implyin. Exercise caution. Not force.

@olalekanhs: didnt u read d part where i said "am not in support of hittin or brutalising women"? y not put ur goggles on n read or go n buy 1 if u dont have,

@tai: your postin might not be 100% perfect, or d best way to treat a woman, but there r sum facts dat practically work as contained in your post. i used to b soft n felt treatin a lady 9ice, always callin n all will make her more endeared to u, taaaah! fa fa fa foul! life has taught me odawise. i believe women ova d world r d same. if there's 1 tin, women love hardened bad boys n use n dump soft good boys. dat's y an average woman will prefer 2 b wit n screw a Jim Iyke ova a Francis Duru (no offence francis, but dats life). maybe dat's y faith evans - a good girl could hook up wit Notorious BIG- d gangster rapper. tink back to your primary n secondary sch days, in class, all the hottest girls n non-hot girls drool ova the bad boys who sit at d back of the class (dats y u hv d hottest girls at d back of d class too), make the most noise, come late to class n exhibit all manner of stubborn n aggressive behaviour. d girls only paley with the good boys who sit in front and r d hi flyers of the class, to help in assignments, tests, n exams. if those good boys as much as attempt to handle bosoms, they get a slap in d face b4 dey can try it, while the next minute, u'd c the bad boys smooching n handling these same babes mercilessly afta class, in the fields or d back of the library. u ask y?, maybe it's in the female hormones n natural 4 dem to prefer the bad boys who administer more control.

As u said earlier, d more u argue wit chics, d more u became a wimp, n d more they ride on your head n take u 4 granted. tho' am not a in support of hittin or brutalisin women, but sumtimes a single non-injurous slap could knack more sense into her as a reply, than a reply of a thousand words long. later u can pet (but dont overdo it n dont feel any remorse) her n tell her dat it's for her gud, just like u would a tell child. c'mon, women r just like children, at heart, deep down, no matter the frontin.

As d saying goes, good guys dont finish last, becos they neva even get to enter d race at all, lol!!!!

To all d guys in d house, one love, n keep repping
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by harakiri(m): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2010
There is a whole lot of info here and i'm on my other thread weeping.Good God. . .i feel like a biggest and most useless slowpoke alive!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 4:09am On Mar 11, 2010
Lol, what other thread are you on?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 4:21am On Mar 11, 2010
@harakiri

I just located your other thread and read your story about your girlfriend that is acting like she's a free agent. My man before you do something stupid, you have to regain control of yourself first. There is no amount of sitting down and talking that will make that chick pay attention to you. She realizes she has you already and is bored like a cat looking for string to play with. Forget the fact that her family knows you etc etc, I know enough guys who have used that as a consolation when their chick is going haywire, no amount of talk from her family members will cure that itch she's feeling now. As far as shes concerned all you're saying is entering one ear and going out the other.

My advice to you is to regain complete control don't call her, don't visit and don't ask for sex. Be completely uninterested in her. If she comes around looking for whats wrong with you, give her her quit notice no reasons attached. Don't bother explaining squat to her. Just tell her you don't feel like it anymore and send her on her way. Then come back here and share the results with us. Showing her your emotions now is only a sign of weakness, asking her who she's talking to is you giving her an avenue to run a stake through your heart. Be wise, brother be wise.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 5:46am On Mar 11, 2010
harakiri:

There is a whole lot of info here and i'm on my other thread weeping.Good God. . .i feel like a biggest and most useless slowpoke alive!

take heart, we are here to help u out wink smiley smiley
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 1honeybee: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
we wont have relationship palava if both parties can treat each other and the relationship with RESPECT and CLASS, . . .lets nt forget transparency ofcos
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Niifes: 2:26am On Apr 01, 2010
Being in full control in a relation can also it 2 crumble,understand ur partner's weakness
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by mito: 3:24am On Apr 01, 2010
@ Dr tai2

I'm very beautiful and all. In my situation what should I do:

I met this very handsome guy 2 years ago and I like him a lot. We are living in separates states.

However, he hardely calls or text me pretending that he is too busy with work/school. I'm the one who is doing this, but sometimes he just not pick up the phone (we are not in a relationship and either in intimacy).

I finally decided to stop communicating with him and informed him. Since that day he started sending an average of 3 text messages per weak asking me to reconsider my decision.

ex:''I hold you high as a top priority and a friend no matter what the case may be'', ''You can run , but you can't hide'' etc,

Moreover, because I was upset for the fact that he didn't want to leave me alone, I told him that I could help him to stop wasting his time on me if I knew his plan.

I guess he got mad and replied that he didn't want anything from me, I'm too complicated and  I should take it easy.

What confused me the most is the fact that he refused to stop our friendship. According to him, my reasons are just nonsense unimportant things and he is tired of explaining me too much all the time and he noticed that I like attention a lot.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Abekeade08(f): 3:26am On Apr 01, 2010
o.k, your post was really long. Can you please summarize for some of us in bullet points please. tongue. why would you want to control another human being, when you despise being controlled, or played by a woman? . Can you please tell us a story, i mean the story behind this whole rant. What truely happened to you lovey. kiss kiss. Please respond to us in bullet points, a lot of us are interested. grin.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 3:58am On Apr 01, 2010
It pitiful when men have to create threads to CONTROL INTERNET WOMEN, so freaking sad!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by ayettymama(f): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2010
poster is a control freak

my advice- village women de aplenty!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

It pitiful when men have to create threads to CONTROL INTERNET WOMEN, so freaking sad!

what is sad about the thread? in case u are yet to get to the 21st century, r/s now is a game of chess, and partners always try to control each other, to deny this fact is to live in fallacy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mito:

@ Dr tai2

I'm very beautiful and all. In my situation what should I do:

I met this very handsome guy 2 years ago and I like him a lot. We are living in separates states.

However, he hardely calls or text me pretending that he is too busy with work/school. I'm the one who is doing this, but sometimes he just not pick up the phone (we are not in a relationship and either in intimacy).

I finally decided to stop communicating with him and informed him. Since that day he started sending an average of 3 text messages per weak asking me to think again.

ex:''I was just thinking about you and decided I say hi. I know you won't understand how busy I am especially this period, but always remember I hold you high as a top priority and a friend no matter what the case may be. Hope you are ok though. Hala at me later.''

''You can run , but you can't hide'' etc,

Moreover, because I was upset for the fact that he didn't want to leave me alone, I told him that I could help him to stop wasting his time on me if I knew his plan.

I guess he got mad and replied that he didn't want anything from me, I'm too complicated and  I should take it easy.

What confused me the most is the fact that he refused to stop our friendship. According to him, my reasons are just nonsense unimportant things and he is tired of explaining me too much all the time and he noticed that I like attention a lot.

there is nothing wrong for u guys to remain friends but u must point out to him the guidelines as regarding ur friendship smiley
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by madlady(f): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2010
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2010
madlady:

Now that's what I call sad, that guys and girls should be playing games instead of respecting and loving each other.

like i said, u must live in the 18th century. a girl tells u she loves u, she means, she loves the car u ride, ur bank account etc etc. gone are the days were royals for in love with commoners wink wink wink
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2010
NA2DAY,

I am a grown arse woman, I dont play childish games. If you want to play games with your girl, then you do so, BUT ME, I DONT ROLL LIKE WITH MY MAN, what he see is what he gets, EITHER LOVE ME OR GET LEFT IN THE WIND, I don't have a problem getting another man if that IS THE CASE,

Holla!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

NA2DAY,

I am a grown arse woman, I dont play childish games. If you want to play games with your girl, then you do so, BUT ME, I DONT ROLL LIKE WITH MY MAN, what he see is what he gets, EITHER LOVE ME OR GET LEFT IN THE WIND, I don't have a problem getting another man if that IS THE CASE,

Holla!

so says 99.99% of women but we know the story. leave talk for iyaba market jare
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2010
You making an arse out of yourself when you ASSume@na2day

Do not compare women with other women because no two women are alike. In science class, we studied the fingerprint theory. Each human beings have their own unique fingerprint design and every whorls are different from the next fingerprint. I suggest you adopt the FINGERPRINT THEORY, when you think of women.

If that you are mentally capabie of doing so.

Tootles for now! cool
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2010
@harakiri

I just located your other thread and read your story about your girlfriend that is acting like she's a free agent. My man before you do something silly, you have to regain control of yourself first. There is no amount of sitting down and talking that will make that chick pay attention to you. She realizes she has you already and is bored like a cat looking for string to play with. Forget the fact that her family knows you etc etc, I know enough guys who have used that as a consolation when their chick is going haywire, no amount of talk from her family members will cure that itch she's feeling now. As far as shes concerned all you're saying is entering one ear and going out the other.

My advice to you is to regain complete control don't call her, don't visit and don't ask for intimacy. Be completely uninterested in her. If she comes around looking for whats wrong with you, give her her quit notice no reasons attached. Don't bother explaining squat to her. Just tell her you don't feel like it anymore and send her on her way. Then come back here and share the results with us. Showing her your emotions now is only a sign of weakness, asking her who she's talking to is you giving her an avenue to run a stake through your heart. Be wise, brother be wise.
Perfect advice.

FRAMED!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Do not compare women with other women because no two women are alike. In science class, we studied the fingerprint theory. Each human beings have their own unique fingerprint design and every whorls are different from the next fingerprint. I suggest you adopt the FINGERPRINT THEORY, when you think of women.

Tootles for now! cool
Women? More than a handful of them are cowards. They hit you in the mouth when you're not looking. They fight dirty - low blows and headbutts are aplenty in their arsenal.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by madlady(f): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2010
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2010
I suggest you stay your arse out the KITCHEN ENTIRELY, why keep touching the stove if you know it hot?  

I don't need to headbutt or go low, I went high to your head, YOU RESPONDED,

If you want to argue then go right ahead.  Let me call the rubber room man FIRST.

BY THE WAY, YOU CAN COWARD THESE NUTS!

Holla!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Tootles for now! cool

so in ur entire life u have never generalize ppl? u never called men in general dogs? u never called men in general cheats etc etc. talk about a pot that calls a kettle black. girl plzzzzzzzzz!

madlady:

Hmmm 18th century, if you say so wink

I really shake my head in wonder at this answer, ok of course you have gold digging girls, but I would expect an intelligent guy like you would not hang with such girls.

Yes you are right like normally sticks to like , a rich girl with a rich guy, but that's completely different to the statement you made and I replied to.

You guys sometimes dig your own hole, let me give you an example.
My ex bf thought it was his duty to buy me a car shocked shocked, when I said I would be very uncomfortable accepting such a gift, he was very upset, he felt that I had wounded his pride.

awwwwww, u called me intelligent, here i was thinking only my mom believes i am intelligent cool cool cool anywhoz, i did like to meet ur ex-bf, he needs some flogging. my spending guideline is simple, whatever i can buy for a girl, i should be ready to spend the same amount of money on a friend that is a guy or my mother, if i can do that without any after weird thot, then i am good. u may ask, how does that help me, simple, if i spend that same amount on a gf, it does not hurt when she walks awake bcuz i easily can spend same on a friend with no strings attached
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2010
Na2day,

I don't generalize, if the shoe fit then I was talking about you. Generalization occurs when you are accusing everyone including the innocent individuals.

Now, I have told a man he was a dog and no good somma of bish. OPERATIVE WORD BEING: A MAN

WINKS!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Na2day,

I don't generalize, if the shoe fit then I was talking about you. Generalization occurs when you are accusing everyone including the innocent individuals.

Now, I have told a man he was a dog and no good somma of bish. OPERATIVE WORD BEING: A MAN

WINKS!

right! so u have never told ur female friends, that is how men behave, or what do u expect, he is a man etc etc
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

I suggest you stay your arse out the KITCHEN ENTIRELY, why keep touching the stove if you know it hot?

I don't need to headbutt or go low, I went high to your head, YOU RESPONDED,

If you want to argue then go right ahead. Let me call the rubber room man FIRST.

BY THE WAY, YOU CAN COWARD THESE NUTS!

Holla!
lmao spoken like a certified ghetto hoe.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2010
Hmm how do you tell married women what to expect?   QQN for the mental department on NL,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2010
Yeah, I see NL do not have a minimum entrance based on IQ numbers,

According to a white man name Webster, he defined HOE:

A hoe is a slang for LovePeddler and LovePeddler or hoe sells their bodies for money or favorable goods. The money or favorable goods transaction differeniate between SLUT, TRAMP, AND LovePeddler. Sluts and tramps are people who sleep WITHOUT favorable goods and enjoy casual sex with no string attached. LovePeddler sells body related activity in exchange for money or favorable goods with or without the desire of intimacy.

Coward these nuts mean LovePeddler in NIGERIA? Wait a minute! You are not a gay are you? My bad, I know gays get excited when balls are mentioned!

I will be kindly to email you a dictionary seeing you living in an excluded village, bruh! Now I may have to pay chinguku to run it to you from the mainland.

Now go sit back down and eat the cookies like a good boy. This isn't your tea time boo!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by ayettymama(f): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2010
^^ lolz

ull be here till tommorow fightin with the animals

ill advice u not to bother!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Yeah, I see NL do not have a minimum entrance based on IQ numbers,

According to a white man name Webster, he defined HOE:

A hoe is a slang for LovePeddler and LovePeddler or hoe sells their bodies for money or favorable goods. The money or favorable goods transaction differeniate between SLUT, TRAMP, AND LovePeddler. Sluts and tramps are people who sleep WITHOUT favorable goods and enjoy casual intimacy with no string attached. LovePeddler sells body related activity in exchange for money or favorable goods with or without the desire of intimacy.

Coward these nuts mean LovePeddler in NIGERIA? Wait a minute! You are not a gay are you? My bad, I know gays get excited when balls are mentioned!

I will be kindly to email you a dictionary seeing you living in an excluded village, bruh! Now I may have to pay chinguku to run it to you from the mainland.

Now go sit back down and eat the cookies like a good boy. This isn't your tea time boo!

'O dear.  And the belligerent hoe is on a roll.  Who set you on fire?  cheesy

I will be kindly to email you a dictionary - YE pa pa pa pa pa IBONNNN!
seeing you living in an excluded village - ghettocabulary.

Idiot! Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.