Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick (32771 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Not really dear, what's the essence of having a pencil screw you, when you don't feel nothing.. And you would not want us to make use of sex tooys or have other ladies help us out.

Forget it.

Chaii!

Sanya, you are funny o.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by bhouze(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Epic response!!!

eph12:

That more you think you have, some others have much more than that. Anybody settling with you is settling for less.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

That more you think you have, some others have much more than that. Anybody settling with you is settling for less.
each person to his standards and limits. The only sense in the post is why complain... when there is an option of having what you want but saying "small" is Okay for everyone does not cut it. Truth is most ladies love it big. We all love it big! Big cars, big houses, big everything grin
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by imitateMe(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Not really dear, what's the essence of having a pencil screw you, when you don't feel nothing.. And you would not want us to make use of sex tooys or have other ladies help us out.

Forget it.
Go tighten your kittycat. There is no such thing as a small joystick, only different types of big joysticks.
The problem is not the joystick, it is the non-elastic kittycat.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by bbbabes(f): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

Chaii!

Sanya, you are funny o.

You have joined them, your sick in the brain...
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
shine12:

It's all about the position as well. Sexual experience is not an objective experience but rather subjective and bespoke to every couple. It's about what works for you and your partner. What's the point of a big pick with a useless and lazy owner that does not know how to strategically use it.
the lady might be able to do the using.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

You have joined them, your sick in the brain...

Mtchew. What's wrong with you na. Sanya can also be a female name.

Sup with the babalawo joo.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by snowblaq(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

Good. So if you're short it's either you find a way to increase your height or you kill yourself right?

A short person did not create himself... But that doesn't mean another person must love him that way... If one person doesn't... Another person who does would come along... Even God gave us the choice between life and death.... So even on earth... The freedom to choose what you want is also yours... It doesn't make you a bad person... Its just your choice ...and so the other person should deal with it... It is his own duty to love himself the way he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by bbbabes(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

Mtchew. What's wrong with you na. Sanya can also be a female name.

Sup with the babalawo joo.

You are just a slowpoke I must say, real men don't act like fools making arguments with a woman, but am not surprised, you are a Nigerian... A lot of Nigerians are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Beedude(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
What's the correlation between prick size and gold digging?
Do men now ejaculate money?

She has a point in a way...but, sex is very important to some women. If she desires a big one that would hit and reach every angle, while creating lasting fulfilment...so be it.

Problem is, sometimes a borehole considers every prick small.
And a prick that looks like overused eye pencil will consider every vagina a borehole.

It's a dicey situation.
U are also right. But when a lady talk about how small a guy's dick is. It shows how hard she has used her pussy on different dicks. Cos last time I checked every lady was born a virgin which any size of dick would satisfy at the first attempt. My thought
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

You are just a slowpoke I must say, real men don't act like fools making arguments with a woman, but am not surprised, you are a Nigerian... A lot of Nigerians are jobless.

Why are you being insultive? Where is the arguments?

Anyway na you sabi.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Beedude(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
imitateMe:

Go tighten your kittycat. There is no such thing as a small joystick, only different types of big joysticks.
The problem is not the joystick, it is the non-elastic kittycat.
I wonder ooo. When dey finish f**king all the lecturers and big boys in school. They graduate and start looking for a God fearing guy. I don't believe a God fearing guy can satisfy such person. The kittycat is overused and can't cope
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by LorenzoWisdom(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by iamtardey: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
who's she?.. I've heard Henry Nwosu (I don't know him either though) but Angela Nwosu keh..

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by shine12: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
majekdom2:
the lady might be able to do the using.
Lool
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by EMERALDGIL(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
i believe every person knows wat he or she wants so i tink you should go for it,tell me y i would be with a man dat dose not satisfy me,when i can be with a man who can satisfy me?, well........to me satisfaction is not all about the size of the dick,they are men who have big dicks and yet cannot satisfy their women,satisfaction is wat u can do to a woman as a real man weda wit a big dick or not wen she tinks about u,she instantly gets wet.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
snowblaq:

A short person did not create himself... But that doesn't mean another person must love him that way... If one person doesn't... Another person who does would come along... Even God gave us the choice between life and death.... So even on earth... The freedom to choose what you want is also yours... It doesn't make you a bad person... Its just your choice ...and so the other person should deal with it... It is his own duty to love himself the way he is.
Check the post I quoted. The poster said nobody should settle for less! Maybe I should have asked him to define less first. The "nobody" in that post is what annoyed me.

The interpretation of his post is that if short is generally considered less to tall, then nobody should settle for short. How can somebody agree to a comment like that?
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by myaokija(f): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
snowblaq:

I taya for some people sha. Naso one of my childhood friend told me the other day ' Mya I like you very much, and you are a wife material but I can't marry you cos you are slim . You know I love big things big woman, big car, big house, big phone, unless you will make yourself grow fat' and I laughed. I told him you have your own choice to make. Back to the topic, I can't go for small dick when I know I won't be faithful to the guy likewise I won't go for big dick when I know I will be frightened. So go for what makes you happy. For the lady calling someone a golddiger hmmmm maybe she is dealing with small dick.. .. My own take

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
majekdom2:
each person to his standards and limits. The only sense in the post is why complain... when there is an option of having what you want but saying "small" is Okay for everyone does not cut it. Truth is most ladies love it big. We all love it big! Big cars, big houses, big everything grin
Yea you love it big but that's not the point of the post. You don't always get what you want but that's not even the point. The point is that you don't really need the "big whatever" to be happy.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by xty50(f): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
As men also go for big boobs n ass we also want it big down there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

Yea you love it big but that's not the point of the post. You don't always get what you want but that's not even the point. The point is that you don't really need the "big whatever" to be happy.
@ first bolded, that is for things you don't have control over, like you can't see. @ second bolded, each to his own again. Big makes some happy. Each individual to his interest. We should learn to mind our business and know when to keep quiet.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by snowblaq(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

Check the post I quoted. The poster said nobody should settle for less! Maybe I should have asked him to define less first. The "nobody" in that post is what annoyed me.

The interpretation of his post is that if short is generally considered less to tall, then nobody should settle for short. How can somebody agree to a comment like that?

I understand.. But probably he meant less than your taste... You know everyone has perculiar tastes.... Just like saying... Eg.. I don't like dark people..... It shouldn't generally mean dark people are less of anything.... It simply means its my own taste... Another person can say if its not a dark girl.. I won't marry.... Thats life for you... One man's meat is another man's poison.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by EMERALDGIL(f): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
thax love
snowblaq:

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
majekdom2:
@ first bolded, that is for things you don't have control over, like you can't see. @ second bolded, each to his own again. Big makes some happy. Each individual to his interest. We should learn to mind our business and know when to keep quiet.
Very soon you will realize that you may have to settle for less in some things even when it seems like you have control over.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

Very soon you will realize that you may have to settle for less in some things even when it seems like you have control over.
your life experiences doesn't dictate another. Point is, people who have got the right esteem and know their persons will not settle for less at the cost of their happiness.... Thats the point. One can settle for less an still be happy. I have had such experiences. And there are some individuals that settle for less at the cost of their happiness. I am not an advocate of the latter. If settling for a smaller joystick is less and makes some females happy... good for them. If settling for same less metioned above will cost their happiness... Thats bad for them. Thats my point. Like I said the only part that made sense is the "complain" why complain when you knew you won't be happy. The other part saying such are gold diggers does not have any correlation in my own thoughts.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
snowblaq:

I understand.. But probably he meant less than your taste... You know everyone has perculiar tastes.... Just like saying... Eg.. I don't like dark people..... It shouldn't generally mean dark people are less of anything.... It simply means its my own taste... Another person can say if its not a dark girl.. I won't marry.... Thats life for you... One man's meat is another man's poison.
Yeah I agree. But you know we have seen some guys that claim to have a particular preference in a lady do the exact opposite when it comes to getting married?
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by eph12(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
majekdom2:
your life experiences doesn't dictate another. Point is, people who have got the right esteem and know their persons will not settle for less at the cost of their happiness.... Thats the point. One can settle for less an still be happy. I have had such experiences. And there are some individuals that settle for less at the cost of their happiness. I am not an advocate of the latter. If settling for a smaller joystick is less and makes some females happy... good for them. If settling for same less metioned above will cost their happiness... Thats bad for them. Thats my point. Like I said the only part that made sense is the "complain" why complain when you knew you won't be happy. The other part saying such are gold diggers does not have any correlation in my own thoughts.
I didn't even watch the video and I'm also generalizing and not just talking about size of joystick.

It's not advisable to settle for less but then the rush for more has destroyed a lot of people and push them to accept some shiit they wouldn't normally accept.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by fadaonyenna(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Niggarz wit little dickz be like

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

I didn't even watch the video and I'm also generalizing and not just talking about size of joystick.

It's not advisable to settle for less but then the rush for more has destroyed a lot of people and push them to accept some shiit they wouldn't normally accept.
most people know this. It's where we speak of caution an patience but doesn't mean we have to go for less because some people rush for more. Self knowledge and discovery is key. Thanks.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by triplechoice(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=bbbabes post=59263876]Not really dear, what's the essence of having a pencil screw you, when you don't feel nothing.. And you would not want us to make use of sex tooys or have other ladies help us out.

Forget it. [/quot'
'what is the point of a man having a large dick if it cannot make a woman pregnant'.This was the reply a lady gave me when I tried to find out her opinion on this same issue.Apart from been amused by her reply,it was also an eye opener for me.It made me realise forcefully that apart from giving pleasure the penis,whatever the size,is there for the important function of procreation
Well,for those who do not give Bleep about getting married or having children,they are free to sample the numerous dicks out there until they find the one that can really fit.Looking at your dp I can guess you do not belong to that group.I know your comment is just for the attention.Girls pretend alot.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by ifycoly: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Then your case will be testing testing testing to get the actual size you want. May God help our ladies.
myaokija:
I taya for some people sha. Naso one of my childhood friend told me the other day ' Mya I like you very much, and you are a wife material but I can't marry you cos you are slim . You know I love big things big woman, big car, big house, big phone, unless you will make yourself grow fat' and I laughed. I told him you have your own choice to make. Back to the topic, I can't go for small dick when I know I won't be faithful to the guy likewise I won't go for big dick when I know I will be frightened. So go for what makes you happy. For the lady calling someone a golddiger hmmmm maybe she is dealing with small dick.. .. My own take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.