Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick (32766 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
What's the correlation between prick size and gold digging?
Do men now ejaculate money?

She has a point in a way...but, sex is very important to some women. If she desires a big one that would hit and reach every angle, while creating lasting fulfilment...so be it.

Problem is, sometimes a borehole considers every prick small.
And a prick that looks like overused eye pencil will consider every vagina a borehole.

It's a dicey situation.
All the more reason pple shud count their blessings.
Men as well shouldn't be changing ladies because of one reason, ranging Frm small breast or slack vagina, or the other.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by dozofavour(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
What is jOystick?
joystick is when u hold a stick joyfully
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by princessayesha(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Am outta here shocked
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by ifycoly: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
ALL OF YOU SAYING, CHOICE, HOW TO USE IT, STRATEGY AND SO ON. HOPE YOU WILL BE READY TEST LIKE 20 PEOPLE BEFORE DECIDING WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU. HUMAN BEING WITH THEIR UNLIMITED SATISFACTION.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by agitator: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

She has a point in a way...but, sex is very important to some women. If she desires a big one that would hit and reach every angle, while creating lasting fulfilment...so be it.

And a prick that looks like overused eye pencil will consider every vagina a borehole.

It's a dicey situation.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Jman06(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Only the sight of a big di1ck gets some ladies dripping wet down there. Just like a good breast and assz size makes a lady more sexually desirable to the guys, so does a big and healthy di1ck size makes a guy more desirable to the ladies. Though if i were a lady, i will choose my partner based on his character and not based on the size of his d!ck, knowing that i can always make up with a sexx toy. Same goes for the guys.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by nolywe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
This one na man or woman??
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by stormborn28(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
eph12:

Good. So if you're short it's either you find a way to increase your height or you kill yourself right?
oh my guy.God bless u..d way u answered guy no be here
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by stormborn28(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
snowblaq:

A short person did not create himself... But that doesn't mean another person must love him that way... If one person doesn't... Another person who does would come along... Even God gave us the choice between life and death.... So even on earth... The freedom to choose what you want is also yours... It doesn't make you a bad person... Its just your choice ...and so the other person should deal with it... It is his own duty to love himself the way he is.
hmmmmmm....u love it big
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by stormborn28(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
myaokija:
I taya for some people sha. Naso one of my childhood friend told me the other day ' Mya I like you very much, and you are a wife material but I can't marry you cos you are slim . You know I love big things big woman, big car, big house, big phone, unless you will make yourself grow fat' and I laughed. I told him you have your own choice to make. Back to the topic, I can't go for small dick when I know I won't be faithful to the guy likewise I won't go for big dick when I know I will be frightened. So go for what makes you happy. For the lady calling someone a golddiger hmmmm maybe she is dealing with small dick.. .. My own take
an average girl like it big
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Fkhalifa(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
One harsh truth is that not everyone will have big Deek,Yanshh,BooBZ,Light skinned,tight punna etc

Are we saying God created the small and medium ones for suffering and loneliness? Laa never

A time will come when all these will be the last you desire in a partner but emotional and psychological happiness.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by GOFRONT(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
But with d way gals do shakara in town, I com dey wonder if they love joystick talkless of even discrimanating between a Small and a Big one....
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Justdare: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

It's a dicey situation.

Expository!! !!

Lolss
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by adetayo234: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
That's the more reason nobody should settle for less...

In other words, no woman should settle for you. undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Tobium1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
If she complains about your small dîck, get her a pûssy tightening cream
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

It's a dicey situation.
Nice one cheesy

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
What kind of relationship does joystick have with gold digging?
Think before you talk for you not to look daft.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by isnovic(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing worse than a sexually unsatisfied woman.
Society expects them to be chaste and faithful that is so unfair of society.
Women should be allowed to pursue their sexual fantasies without shame or reproach.

Some men just love to complicate issues for themselves.
This life is very simple;
If you have a small dick, look for a woman with a small cvnt.
Leave women with potholes for endowed men like us.

The first time we tried your suggestion, we lost our abode in paradise.

A deluge was required the last time to deal with the consequence of a sexually free woman.
She gave birth to the abomination.....The Nephilims.

I am afraid what comes next, with what is going on now.

The t
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Charles4075(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sarah20A:
What of guys that like big boobs and big ass undecidedwhat are they?
They're sucking machines.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Rozaytee: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Big lie ooo....if my mans manhood isnt sizeable wahala nii oooo..dats d truth...

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Caliente(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing worse than a sexually unsatisfied woman.
Society expects them to be chaste and faithful that is so unfair of society.
Women should be allowed to pursue their sexual fantasies without shame or reproach.

Some men just love to complicate issues for themselves.
This life is very simple;
If you have a small dick, look for a woman with a small cvnt.
Leave women with potholes for endowed men like us.

Please how do find a woman's cvnt size without first measuring with your dyck? Im just asking for a friend. tongue
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Jammiiee(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
A stick that produces joy angry
AfonjaBoston:
What is jOystick?

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by HERSLEY(f): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Size of Blokus no day save relationship.
3inch spotted lipsrsealed
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
HERSLEY:
3inch spotted lipsrsealed
If only ur IQ was as large as ur vagi.na u wudnt be spewing poop.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by Coldfeets: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
eph12:

That more you think you have, some others have much more than that. Anybody settling with you is settling for less.

I love that.

Very nice logic.

Keep it up.
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by aladeokin1000(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
i believe every person knows wat he or she wants so i tink you should go for it,tell me y i would be with a man dat dose not satisfy me,when i can be with a man who can satisfy me?, well........to me satisfaction is not all about the size of the dick,they are men who have big dicks and yet cannot satisfy their women,satisfaction is wat u can do to a woman as a real man weda wit a big dick or not wen she tinks about u,she instantly gets wet.
Wow you captured my thoughts succinctly
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by aladeokin1000(m): 1:03am On Sep 19, 2017
xty50:
As men also go for big boobs n ass we also want it big down there grin grin
Ayam not understanding o. Expantiate undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by aladeokin1000(m): 1:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
If only ur IQ was as large as ur vagi.na u wudnt be spewing poop.
Savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick by 2020age(m): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Join the new 9ja social media network site
https://pclasp.com
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.