Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (63533 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by armadeo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oh. Really!!!!!

Shit page 2.

Damn you emptyhen

Meanwhile account opened today.

First thread on front page.

Only 3 posts ever on account.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ekensi01: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Go commit sucide he would never get a lady like you.

Afterall love is stronger than death.
Just take 10sleeping pees
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by bbbabes(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Only stupid people fall in love
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by fitted60(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
madridguy:
CALL ME ON MY GLO LINE FOR ADVISE tongue
Why GLO?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Take his name to babalawo and lock him down. We have one here on nl.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
he is just looking for one excuse to say is over .

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by jjjjj2017: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?
are you a virgin?
Is he your first man?
Why are you monitoring your man up and down?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Abegfucklife(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Haniel18:
A lot of people are insulting u instead of giving u advice, anyway its not their fault.
my gf tried dis shit with me last year wen our relationship was 4 months old, hers was more than dis. I found out and ended the relationship with her but she called me and begged me deeply and i forgave her becuz i loved her, nw we are still together for a year and six month still wax strong. Try begging him deep down and be sincere but don't ever tried dat again, men hate it

When una go marry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by samwash(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
@OP u created problem for ur self & u want us to help u. Some ladies & relationship insecurity sha.
drop ur BF contact so dat we all can beg him on ur behalf.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:

You love him, yet you dont trust him.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is a mental illness according to psychiatrists, but I do not think you are mad, but I believe love makes people mad. Take it easy oh.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by elmagnifico411(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
For now, the only thing u can do is to keep quiet and let him be, allow him clear his head.. he could call u back. But if it was me, no calling anything back. As u have pushed yourself out through the back door, so shall the sore be locked forever.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by BigBrother9ja: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:

Na u abi
U go open new account cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by fatymore(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why are you all castigating the girl... What kind of lover boy still allows his ex to be a shadow in his new relationship and go ahead and get tempted online.. Abeg I hate guys like that.. If he doesn't accept your pleas. Move on abeg.. So many fishes in the ocean.. 10months isn't much

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by laborious(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Everybody is insecure at a particular point in a relationship, so don't mind them, but my dear you pushed it too far you dnt have to diss his ex..you just showed him how much you loved him and if he does not realize that then count your blessing...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Kylekent59: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
So you still came to nairaland to tell people about what you did to me.
Okey, we shall see and don't bother calling me again!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Childish
You are not ready to be in a relationship ... let him go learn from this
If he is willing to give it all up after u pleading then he doesn't love u as much cause if he did really he shouldn't care wt u say to his ex
But he too was on shaky grounds so u literally open the door for him

Na so. No be so!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Invite your boyfriend here lets beg him for you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kylekent59:
So you still came to nairaland to tell people about what you did to me.
Okey, we shall see and don't bother calling me again!!!
grin plz forgive her...she loves u
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by 0b100100111: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Use him for money rituals

That way, he will forever be in your wardrobe
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Sleyanya1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
sad

It's simple, you were looking for wahala were there was none.

If you really love him, apologize to him via any media you can, let him know you were sorry and immature.

Don't stress it plenty, once you know you've apologized enough, let him be. Allow him some space.

Look good and read more about relationships.
Snap and upload your new good looking photos.

If he loves you for real, he'd take you back by initiating contact again.

Be at peace with yourself after apology, don't go and start throwing yourself excessively at him , making him feel you're worthless.

Enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Tamarapetty(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ndo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Kylekent59: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin plz forgive her...she loves u
Am not gonna 4give her. How could she do such a thing. It's very bad and childish
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Justicealh3(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
You need to open Your eyes cos E still Love His ex. .. ...

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm, she just registered in the last 1hour30min and you put this front-page, You sure it ain't one of the mods that got this problem or it is just created for fun.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by IAmSkinny: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:

I really wanted to help o. True, no be small help I wan help. I bought ginger, moi moi, maggi, onion all in the name of "help". Seriously, I just love helping people and that's why most people say I am good when it comes to helping people. I helped an old lady cross the road last week, I helped my elder brother when he was sick too. So you see, help is all I do! All I do is help help help no matter what! God say we should help but sorry, I cannot help you because I have never been in a relationship before. Just wait for me ok, I will come and help you when I am able to afford the ticket to enter a relationship..
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks. Cheap DSRL cameras also available.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
I think you're 16 years old. your moniker says it all..
all these children
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by snowden9(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Get down on your knees. Unzip his trouser and apologize that way. If he doesn't forgive you after that, he's done with you. He's just been looking for a way to end it since.
There are only two things my girlfriend can do to me to make me forgive her even if she commits a hideous crime.
1. Prepare or buy fried rice and chicken with hollandia yoghurt for me.
2. Give me a blowwjob

Go and sin no more.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Ndo
Ogini bu ya problem
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by EmekaBlue(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kylekent59:

Am not gonna 4give her. How could she do such a thing. It's very bad and childish
lol...she will learn not to do it again
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Only stupid people fall in love

Won ti de

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.