Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (63537 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by jordinsparkles(f): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
babe, this is hard...you shouldn't have done that, and please if he doesn't want you then pause...don't become desperate it will only put a strain and he will eventually leave you. free him, if he is the one for you then he will let go and come back..you've apologized that should be enough, it shows that you're sorry about what you did *if you were sincere* don't beg too much or else he might think you're being desperate...and before I forget, you said it yourself. it was his ex disturbing him and not him disturbing her, now thats where insecurity pops up....it is very important to trust your man...because if we ladies don't trust the men in our lives then how do we expect them to do the same? I pray you become wise....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by scarpa: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Cry well and disappear please
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by emmayayodeji(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?

I dont know why bitch£s do needless annoying things to keep a guy! Its annoying he will only hate you

Same with my ex because this girl travelled and i wasnt calling her every morning afternoon and night accordig to her . I wasnt paying her attention
This girl sent me a text that she was pregnant. And she switched off her phone! I started calling her friends to give her the fone. So we will talk about the pregnancy
She finally got the attention she wanted

When i found out she was lying i waa mad as Bleep . Broke up with her!
I just hated her!

Things like that piss men off
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by CzarChris(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?
Babe, calm down. First of all, forgive me for saying this, but you acted a little bit childish. But I personally love it when a lady acts all jealous for me, it looks sexy. Like my fiancee asking me to change my lecturing job. Lord knows I laughed my azz off, though she didn't say it, but I know it's cos she is scared of all the female students I come in contact with everyday.
To be honest, your bf is a kid in all sense of the word kid, why on earth would a man keep contact with his ex, why did he or she leave in the first place? The answer is simple, he is fu*king both of you.
My advice leave him till he grows a pair, cos it's clear he's confused, you deserve better.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by donqx: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2017
apologise now
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by colestephan86: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls call him , text him , mail him and as well visit him and let him know how sorry you are I am confident that he will forgive you. And pls don't test people , you are not in a chemistry lab, if there is something pls talk about it and not test. And to those big babies insulting instead of advising, one could tell how well they can manage issues like this.
Cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Zinny25(f): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Just beg him, I believe love covers a multitude of sin. If he genuinely loves u... He will forgive
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Truckpusher(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

Take five !! Your level of insecurity is unimaginable .You just have to watch it before it becomes obsession and right now just continue with the begging, he might forgive you or not because normal people are usually afraid of insecure girlfriend or boyfriend because they are a raging storm waiting to unleash terror if provoked.
Beg beg beg beg with everything in ya life shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Reptyle(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

You went too far in exercising your insecurities. If you do not change, you are a danger to yourself and whoever you are with.

If I were your boyfriend, I probably will react the exact same way he is reacting now.

If you are still interested in the relationship, I will suggest you court the understanding and support of that very ex girlfriend that you antagonized. Perhaps if you are able to get her to plead on your behalf, your boyfriend might listen.

Goodluck!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Zinny25(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2017
emmayayodeji:

I dont know why bitch£s do needless annoying things to keep a guy! Its annoying he will only hate you

Same with my ex because this girl travelled and i wasnt calling her every morning afternoon and night accordig to her . I wasnt paying her attention
This girl sent me a text that she was pregnant. And she switched off her phone! I started calling her friends to give her the fone. So we will talk about the pregnancy

I just hated her!

can't u just advice without insulting... What is bitch doing here sm pple shaa
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by moorevic(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

I really wouldn't blame you because am equally in the same dilemma.
What is done is done, my advice is for you to have patience with him, he will come back.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by emmayayodeji(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Zinny25:
can't u just advice without insulting... What is bitch doing here sm pple shaa

Thats how annoying it is!
I can bet the guy wont take her back and if he does he will never love her like b4

Really annoying
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Derushah(f): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2017
If she came here lying, you all would have said they want to hear from the guy. Now that you spoke the truth, people are insulting you.

Guys don't like being tested, yet they go around testing ladies, what goes around comes around.
I will test you, if you opt out, your problem.

That's why most guys will prefer pretenders.

Babe you didn't do the right thing.
but if you beg him too much him go use your head soon, knowing you can't do without him.

Just try apologising don't do it over
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2017
emmayayodeji:

I just hated her!

Mtcheeew.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Koleman(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Obodo999:
I am 100 ℅ certain that nig.g.a.r is RICH
gbam! you talk am finish
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ogayemiolumide(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Hmm

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by uckyra: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2017
girl I heard you say u will beg him,to be sincere to you,to beg him is to worsten ur case,he will see you as not secure n move to the ex n in d same situation right now,it never worked,I will advice you just keep ur cool,its really hard,but u can do it,act like nothing happened, be strong for yourself, move on with life,if he truely loves you he will sincerely come back,begging him is to fall ur hand the second time.its hard but be determined, guys don't like a girl begging him.for how long will u continue to beg because once u start u don start,I really wish you get to read this before you go on with the begging.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by mayormajor(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Please you did a mistake, but beg him is going to forgive you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Myself2(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
fatymore:
what does my age has to do with my post undecided..am old enough to marry wink

You won't understand till you have a tête-à-tête with any advanced spinster

BTW

It's "What does my age HAVE to do with my post" and "I'm old enough to marry"
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Princeboca12(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
DarkMagic:
U caused the whole tin
Insecurity has successfully pushed the guy away from u
grin
You think common sense is opening a new fb acct to tempt ur bf.. Mtcheeeew
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Princeboca12(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

You think common sense is opening a new fb acct to tempt ur bf.. Mtcheeeew. Sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ThatIgboBoy: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're just too insecure and childish.

If you needed to know if your boyfriend would cheat on you, testing him with another account couldn't have gotten you the desired goal if he was a cheat. Some guys would rather prey on girls than get preyed on. Most guys tho!.

Secondly, what business do you have with his ex?. Going to insult her on fb shows your entire relationship revolve around the girl.

I've met your type before and after dealing with her, no be person tell her say "Exes" are different.

Still dishing it out

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Easynexx(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
tanx for ur advice bt I jus pray he forgvs me cos d way he sounded with me,av never seen him in such manner.bt I will still apologize to him. Tanx

If you try to make him forgive you and he didn't, you should let him go......if he is yours, he will eventually come back and if not, there are better guys on nairaland for you cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by DarkMagic(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Princeboca12:

You think common sense is opening a new fb acct to tempt ur bf.. Mtcheeeew
The tin tire me grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by darlenese(f): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
he doesn't love u, he still has feelings and great respect for his ex and was looking an excuse to go back to her.

u acted immature, yes, but it's not enough to end a relationship with someone u loves, I have seen ladies do worse things but that doesn't bring an end to their relationship.

apologise and relax, dont turn yourself to an irritant by continuous begging, he will come around, if he doesn't, life goes on.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by bayulll011(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
thickminaj:
All this wahala now is because of a "boyfriend"..... .. undecided
Anyway... The problem is from his ex not him... Probably things went sour because of her and she still feels bad about it that's why she keeps showing up... You went too far by insulting her... The best u can do is apologize nd learn from this... Stop building a mountain out of a mole Hill.. Jealousy solves nothing.. You could hv told him to do Sumtin about it rather than go that extreme ... Anyway .. I hope he takes you bck

you women are generally silly being.

i dont get it,why will she do all that.

just to test his love or what.

i wish men can stay alone if not for kids sake
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by rapcy(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
chigoizie7:
I don't know why people see "ex" as evil people that should never be talked to ever again.

The fact that we are ex doesn't mean we are enemies, No.

We became history because it didn't work out and it must not all work out with anyone we meet in life. We learn from our past and mistakes, we learnt from our exes. So I really don't see any reason why the guy should stop talking with the ex.

For so many reasons, one might become an ex , it doesn't mean that the conditions for such is so terrible. Some parted ways amicably, some can't live with others and some parted by choice. So I see no big deal in it.

If you want peace in your relationship, ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR EX APART FROM GREETINGS IF YOU CROSS PATHS, SHOULD BE STOPPED , if your girlfriend starts communicating with her ex often, will you love it? If you're cool with it, your girlfriend might not be cool with it.

OP, LET THE YOUNG MAN BE, YOU'VE BEGGED HIM,
THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ADMITTED YOUR WRONG DOING BY INSULTING THE LADY. STOP THE BEGGING, CALL HIM ONLY FOR GREETINGS OR ANY OTHER DISCUSSION BUT NOT TO BEG HIM.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by smoothtalker(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

lolz... I guess u're still very young... I remember doing something like this to my boyfriend ex... I admit It was very wrong of me.. My relationship was just 6months old then... I only did wat I did because I was so inlove.. I guess we do foolish things wen we are deeply inlove... My case was even worse than urs... but my bf didn't break up with me because of it sha but he was really angry with me tho and threatened to break up .... But we settled the issue and we have been dating up to 2yrs now... So I'll advice to just give him space for now... He will surely come around if he loves you... And try not to make relationship a do or die affair.. Not all relationship leads to marriage.. Have dat at the back of ur mind and try to take things easy...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Dessydemmy: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
HNNNNMM!!! Just here to read comments in order to learn.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by thickminaj(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
bayulll011:

you women are generally silly being.

i dont get it,why will she do all that.

just to test his love or what.

i wish men can stay alone if not for kids sake

angry yes what she did was childish and stupid... Why are you undecidedquoting me? undecided quote Op... Metcheew
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by NairaEffect(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

I will give you something that will make him come begging. No be lie. PM me if you want.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Austinoiz(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
All these kids rushing into relationships sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.