Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (63535 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Frank54321: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Abiajiga(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
c babe( dats if u r truely a gul...no offence mearnt) alot of us guys cum on SM n strt muscling up abt us controlin our guls n luv lives n all da wen truly its a blantant lie. Ma gul has actually cheated on me, i snooped arnd n found out, i ended d relationship as expectd.(e hurt me die) bt after she kept on pleadin, nt only dat, also showed remorse and great deal of change, i had to take ha back. Luv is mor powerful dan anger, qoute me anywer n i ll defend it. If u tuely luv im, n u r sure he loves u, evn if nt as much as u luv im, babe, work on it, show im u r sorry nt only telin im, sum guys might tell u dey frgiv u bt u ll serv punishmnt for it(not violence oo) if he is d type, accept his punishment, wateva u do, dnt leave his side. He ll surely turn ur way n luv u evn more dan eva. Dats ma opinion n mine alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by flinsburg: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Well I understand your reasoning and I guess you're a young lad ,
if the guy really likes you, it will only take some nice convincing like taking him out for dinner and buying him some nice gift . You can only show him you're better than his ex and not try to intimidate him off his ex. The matters of the heart can't be forced to submission . Be yourself, if the guy don't want again, learn and move on. But also learn to be confident in your own ability and not make force your ideas on people.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
mumu..what were u thinking?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by gonkin(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm If u diss my siblings of parents i would break up If u cheat on me i will definitely break up But what u did, give him time. Don't beg much otherwise u would become a puppet
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
OP...
AH GOTTA ASK THO

SUPPOSE WITH THE NEW ACCT...YA BF HAD SAID YES TO D LADY YHU CREATED, WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED??

LEMME GUESS...MANY NAIRALANDERS WOULD HAVE BEEN TYPING RIP NOW RIGHT (GIRL DRINKS SNIPER AFTER DISCOVERING HER BF Z A CHEAT)
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by goingape1: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?

when a fish see a hook, will he try to tempt it or runaway from it? undecided

do you think this is a telemundo series where you tempt a guy to see if he truly love you undecided

if a woman ever did this to me, that's the day she will be parking outa my house!

all this black hypocrite women claiming true love but there are public liability angry

CONGRATS! YOUR BOYFRIEND JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE A PUBLIC LIABILITY.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
fatymore:
Why are you all castigating the girl... What kind of lover boy still allows his ex to be a shadow in his new relationship and go ahead and get tempted online.. Abeg I hate guys like that.. If he doesn't accept your pleas. Move on abeg.. So many fishes in the ocean.. 10months isn't much
exactly what am thinking some will be in a relationship and be stalking and talking about their ex to their current babe that's nonsense and she has a reason to be insecure,but that's far from it, the guy is still emotionally connected to his ex she should move on the guy does not deserve her.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Trust77: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Send me your number! So that i can counsel you better
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ABbless(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Go and eat your stupid love. even God did not tempt human beings like that how much more humans. women shar. he did the right thing! you be setting trap like a hunter just learning how to hunt if otedola's son comes for you knowing that your bf loves you would you even give it a second thought! ( she will come and say it's not about money now oh) mtscheew go and date the new Facebook you opened give it a profile and date it werey
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Flawlessangel(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:
tanx for ur advice bt I jus pray he forgvs me cos d way he sounded with me,av never seen him in such manner.bt I will still apologize to him. Tanx

Good keep us updated
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by goingape1: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
flinsburg:
Well I understand your reasoning and I guess you're a young lad ,
if the guy really likes you, it will only take some nice convincing like taking him out for dinner and buying him some nice gift . You can only show him you're better than his ex and not try to intimidate him off his ex. The matters of the heart can't be forced to submission . Be yourself, if the guy don't want again, learn and move on. But also learn to be confident in your own ability and not make force your ideas on people.
naija girls are too broke!
infact! poverty has eaten the left side of their brain.

I remember when I had some misunderstanding with my bae! see went to the extent of buying me a Wonderful gift with a letter saying she is sorry!

that really melt my heart! and the first thing she did when I meet her was that she hug me so tight!

black women are lacking manner of approach because of there foolish pride in there dirty yansh!

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by cuteguy123(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?

Well you leave your current boyfriend for a more richer and cuter dude who is ready to love you with his heart?? Be sincere.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by RexEmmyGee: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
You also created this NL account newly to lie to us and hit FP abi. Your thunder is doing push ups

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Pinkfeet: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2017
you made a mistake by doing dat kind of texting.
i will advice u to think twice because the person u love still talk about his ex

But if the guy love u ooo
he will still accept ur pleading.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by greggng: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

You don't ve to do anything. If he loves you he should understand you did all that cos you love him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by waynejesus: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Why do you go to lleason ......? cry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2017
You're a mental case and your EX- bf was smart to quickly spot it. I Would advice you to seek mental health advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ngmgeek(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

Men have serious issues with insecure women. Don't be possessive and remember that you both are dating and not married. The idea that people should destroy their ex is ridiculous, there are men and women who don't allow their partners to tow that line. Work a little harder to win him back by assuring him that you will not try that nonsense again. Good luck!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by tomdon(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
tanx for ur advice bt I jus pray he forgvs me cos d way he sounded with me,av never seen him in such manner.bt I will still apologize to him. Tanx

How did women get to this kind of pathetic low position in life??
It baffles me silly!
"I pray he forgives me". Mcheew

Aren't ladies supposed to be Angels so dignified that men seek their precious attention with courteous caution??

But when ladies sell themselves cheap right from tender ages then this is exactly what you get!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by brightalo17: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
i didn't know it will result to this,is d nothing I can do to bring back his love?
Had I know always come at last of course .

If he can't forgive you because of this minor thing then move on, The relationship will eventually collapse, Maybe God just used this minor thing to bring the relationship to an end within 10 months not after 10 years.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Liftkid(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Is this your bf from Anambra ? My guy told me a similar story last week. YOU are princess ....on Facebook right ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Evaromantik(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Do you know you can now buy cheap cars as low as N50,000 from Google??

Check it out now......

https:///fi3fVT
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Rexnegro(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

my advise is first accept The reality on ground, then don't try to fix Yourself back into his life if after You Have apologize why Been remorseful for some days Cause You might hate The subsequent behavior from him, don't let The apologies appears like You Are stalking him...Truth And love will definitely reduce especially if he's The type that don't forgive completely. but dear seriously we guys no how to clear our tracks when cheating You Have done wrong And na You we catch don't mean he's completely faithful And loyal to You alone until Your mess up popped up. but notwithstanding apologize for some days if him no gree babe move on jare And turn The table on him, he might come begging You back then don't accept too quick o make shakara form then after a while forgive him but head Your head afterwards Cause we guys when we come bck after such na to come dey fucck remain without truly taking You girls serious as before. Goodluck in Your apologies Though.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by OurworkComNg1: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

God knows if my gf should try this with me, she wont see anything because i have nothing to hide. i don't allow ex in my relationship. i blame your bf for allowing his ex to come in which is making you insecured. if he passed your test, would you still doubt him??

my take is, if you are clean, love test, phone snopping by your partner shouldn't bother you..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 09, 2017
hope this is also not a fake account to test our responses to this teaser? undecidedhope this is also not a fake account to test our responses to this teaser?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by FreeSpirited: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2017
bbbabes:
Only stupid people fall in love
I'm beginning to suspect that u are an Olosho... I just pity your future husband
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by GREENLIGHTLAW(m): 1:24am On Aug 09, 2017
I won't blame you entirely for trying to secure your position. However, you took it a little farther by insulting his ex. I think that's what got him pissed the more. You should have left it at that point where you established his fidelity to you. That said, your "boyfriend" should not over react and hold on to those for ever if he truly loves you as well. I advise you give him some time to cool off. Don't pester him with calls, just send messages once a day, not necessarily the apologetic but romantic ones. Then go over to see him physically a week after if you can confirm he'll be around. Best of luck
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by lacreamieboie(m): 1:30am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:
what business do you have with the ex?
if you are to tackle a cheat,it should be your boyfriend cos he gave room to all that rubbish..and you went too far as to create account on fb just to tempt him....if he is done with the relationship cos it is obvious,,my dear just move on with ya life and learn ya lessons...
Aunty... Be mindful of your words.. . What rubbish did he give room for? Its normal for an ex to disturb... Does that mean he wanted it?

##when you decide to snoop, make sure you have the heart to bear the consequences. .
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by iammolise(m): 1:30am On Aug 09, 2017
If ah was ur bf I'd play along & aftr sum series of scraffin I'll brake-up wiff u in a very painful manner den dump u like a filthy rag nd den leave u to sob in ur pool of despair.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Juliearth(f): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2017
I would have done the same if I were your man. You acted senselessly.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

I'll have dropped you like a hot piece of coal.

You're lucky he's still talking to you. I would normally banish someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.