Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

18+: Daddy's New Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: Daddy's New Wife (53542 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by boomssey(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Now I wanna know how you gonna escape this.ole!

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
ladies and gentlemen, please I won't be able to post today. We get night vigil wey we dey do.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned !
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by aprilwise(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Include me in ur prayers
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by boomssey(f): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Seriously?are you kidding me?
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
you will have to make at least three posts tomorrow to appease us wink
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your own don pinish *in buhari's voice*
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by samueljmaxxy(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2017
grin i av been waitin for dis to happen
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Waiting...
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by samueljmaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
u want make we fry egg and yahm b4 u go post anoda episode?
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by pu7pl3(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vigil suppose done end na

3 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by boomssey(f): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Official garri abi wetin be your name where hath thou or do we need to beg or pacify you before you complete your story. angry
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by dapsylee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Officialgarri, I will put sacrifice at your doorstep o!
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Diablo22(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Officialgarri:
ladies and gentlemen, please I won't be able to post today. We get night vigil wey we dey do.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned !
See respect yourself and Cum and complete this story
Make I no vex ooo
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oya na...
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sorry for the long wait . Church activities dey serious dis week.

Special "sorry" to those expecting bad news for KC for you shall be disappointed grin
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
"Oh darling, I told you my brother was coming to the city for a meeting, he lodged in the hotel and I seized the opportunity to go see him" she interrupted

"But you said he won't be coming until next week and he would stay in this house" dad said and his voice had began to soften.

"Well, he just called me that the meeting was rescheduled and he is around. I guess that's why he chose to lodge in one of the hotels." She said convincingly . "I'm sorry darling" she said as she walked towards dad and kissed him.

His face brightened. "Ajibare, my mechanic was the one who spotted the car and I don't like to see my car in odd places."

I dragged myself to my room feeling numb. My heart vibrated instead of beating. If we didn't stop, then we would get caught, only that we haven't had enough of ourselves.
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Officialgarri I take God beg you Abeg update thus story na
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
On one of our lucky days, KC announced he would be hanging out with some friends after dad had left work. We waited eagerly and if he didn't leave soonest, I might be forced to ask him to leave.

"Come and lock the gate,I'm leaving" KC commanded.

"KC, go out through the big gate and lock it from the outside, don't disturb me" I replied.

I knew KC would stay out long but would definitely return before dad. I was certain dad's wife and I would have a long nice time.

As soon as I heard the gate shut and locked, I went in search of dad's wife who was also descending the stairs already. She had also been watching through the window and eagerly waited for KC to shut the gate.

Without saying a word to each other, our bodies were entangled. Our clothes flew in different directions as we smooched aggressively all the way to my room. The sex was hot and aggressively with our moans filling the air.
She positioned herself for the doggy style and I enjoyed the feeling of thrusting without a latex. I suddenly noticed a shadow beneath the door

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
The shadow vanished immediately and paused to listen if there were footsteps but heard nothing.

"Why did you stop"

"I thought I saw a shadow outside the room" I replied

"It must be mere reflection, maybe the trees. Besides, KC went with the keys and you know he can't return soon or without raising alarm. "

She was right. KC would never return soon and he never does things without creating unnecessary awareness. Though we moaned loudly, KC was the only one who presently had access into the house.

We resumed our sexual bout till we were filled.

KC returned and it was obvious that he never came home. I was cleared of any doubts and agreed it was a mere shadow casted by the leaves from the palm tree which had luckily found it's way to my door.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Officialgarri I take God beg you Abeg update thus story na

Oga, no vex . I've resumed o
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
**The compulsory service**

There were so many faces and pleasant bodies at the NYSC camp but I decided to be patient. After all, the chances of meeting again after camping is very little. Perhaps, we would be posted to different places.

Asides that, all the beautiful ones seemed to be hooked up already as if I came late. I pictured how interesting it would be when the pretty ladies were posted to same place as mine and their camp boyfriends are posted afar off. There was a wicked giggle inside of me. The patient dog must eat the fattest bone.

Well, I got the shock of my life when I looked curiously at all the faces in the bus that would take us to our place of primary assignment. They were all either old women who wanted to serve at all cost or ladies who had physical problems with beauty. It looked like I boarded a bus to prison. Soon, I had began to wish I redeploy and I put a call through to dad who declined my plea outrightly.

Dad and his wife did well to visit me and she even suggested dad got me stuffs to make the self-contain room habitable.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
A month later, I met Precious, a lady who lived a distance not too far from my place of work. At least she was better than the female corps I met and the ones who came along.

Even though a friend of mine had met her and continuously asked her out to which declined, she was quick to agree that she followed me to my house even when it was my first time asking.

That same day she resumed the post of my sex machine which I had in any position I wanted and anytime i requested it's service. All I monetarily paid for was her bike fare which she accepts with delight.

Though she had a clean body and cute cvnt, her boobs were awkward. The boobs would fall flat and sideways whenever they were unshackled from the bra cups.

When I had enough of her, I decided to pay attention to Joy, the village model who would walk stylishly when she passed my house. Though we never spoke to each other, she was quick to abruptly end a discussion and move away from her male admirers when she sees me coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
She lived not too far away and I watched her pass one of the mornings when I prepared for work. Though she wore a tight black skirt that revealed her curves, she did more to fold the edges up to her laps like she was about to run.

I sat outside and waited till she would return and luckily, she did. I signaled her and we had a little chat which included asking her for her phone number and also to come visit me later. She agreed, though faking a negative gesture.

Later at night, I called her and invited over. She came in a white night gown that reflected through the dark. Apparently, a pant was the only under wear she had on.
We hadn't had much discussion when I grabbed her round average boobs.
She struggled a bit as though she was shy but too quick to give up.
I reached to bunch up her gown up her thigh when she put more effort to the struggle.

"I'm a virgin , I'm a virgin" she said

I smiled. " I know you are, let's just get on with it"

She freed her body and I was able to remove her pant. I knew she was lying but stuck a finger in her to confirm. I was placing the fourth finger already when I decided I would just manage what I had. Asides her cvnt being wide, it showed that she hadn't shaved in weeks. I wore myself a latex and entered her forcefully. Except when I thrusted forcefully, she hardly moaned. She would not even agree to different sex positions. Precious was far better and I would never bring the village model into my room.

3 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
In about the third month, I had grown really tired of the strange village. Asides my fellow corp members, Valentina, my landlord's daughter, was the only lady whom I enjoyed conversing it. She had come to my room a couple of times and I tutored her on mathematics in preparation for her o'level examinations and it gave me the chance to get closer to her massive boobs.

My friends always asked how I coped with a neighbor who doesn't wear a bra whenever she pounds food in the mortar but they never knew she even comes more closer but I never made move. I was actually hunted by the thought of being a pedophile. She was only 17

Her dad and I recently got in a dispute about his refusal to pay the electricity bill, which made the house get disconnected. That never stopped her from coming over whenever her dad wasn't around. There were times she came in carelessly in just wrappers to get food from my top. I concluded she was my chicken ready to hatch.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
I never knew the right time to strike but the rainy season drew close and her dad alongside his wife and her little brothers travelled to their farm in the next village. Valentina was left behind to take care of her aged grandmother who who always laid still on the wooden chair by the kitchen tent. She was done with her exams already. Two weeks passed and I was yet to unleash my intentions on Valentina.

On a sunny afternoon, Valentina walked into my room with only a wrapper on her. It was obvious she just had her bath as water trickled down her body.

"Corper, what did you prepare?!" She asked searching through my pots already. Her massive boobs showed and looked so gorgeous. I wondered how a girl of 17 had such a body and a huge breast like she were 25. I soon found myself standing right in front of her. I was dazed by size of her boobs and ideas flowed about how I would start working on them.
Suddenly, the sound of a bike approached the house, I looked through the window, and it was her family who had arrived from the farm. Not even Valentina knew when they would return. We waited till everyone went into corners before she managed to escape from my room.
I had wasted two whole free weeks.
Just about three days later, she was dressed gorgeously and announced that she was leaving for her aunts place in the city where she would prepare for her university admission.
I knew it was over and when we spoke over the phone, we spoke like an elder brother to a kid sister.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
**Trouble's Arrival**

It was the fourth month in service and I laid on my bed thinking randomly. I grabbed my phone which rang. It was dad's wife calling. We talked over the phone at times but with no important conclusion.

"I'll be coming over to your place by weekend" she said

"And what are you going to tell dad?"

"That I need to go see my brother and his family. Actually, he agreed to it already"

It was good news for me as I would be getting a good sex from a good specification. I counted days and it looked like the weekend moved farther away. Infact, I had told Precious I would be traveling and luckily, my apartment was far from where other corp members lived, so I hardly had visitors except on request.

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
The day came and I had cleaned my room and arranged the bed. Literally, my mum was coming around but she was more like a girlfriend.
She arrived a little into the evening with only a little box and some stuffs for me in a taxi.
The driver whom she paid, looked very delighted like she paid an extra fee. I helped her with the luggages.

I ushered her into the room, and before she could breath, I had her lips covered with mine. She tasted different and her body felt soothing and warm. Though she looked stressed, she kissed back.

"How are you coping in this village, Junior?. All I see around are local people, so many bikes and few cars" she said, taking a sit on the edge of

"At least they have a good road" I jested

"Junior, I hope you haven't been sleeping with these girls" she said, pointing her long fingers to no one.

"No, never. I've actually missed you and waited for your arrival"

"Well, here am I , but first, I need to shower. I hope you guys have clean water here. And don't bother about food, I got some from the eatery when coming"

Long before her arrival, I had fetched water from the borehole. I helped boil water on the hot plate while she changed into a simpler cloth that turned me on easily. There was a leap of joy in me as I anticipated what I would enjoy.

She called dad and notified him of her safe arrival and her brother and his family were all safe.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
She dropped the call and wore a smirk. She went ahead to have her bath and I seized the opportunity to heat the food she brought.

When she was out, She complained about how the bathroom looked but was pacified by the meal that stayed hot in a plate.
We ate in a plate like couples.

Soon, I pushed the utensils away and our lips were locked in each other. We caressed and our clothes flew into corners. I sucked her boobs and it showed how much I missed them.
Though she still looked tired, she asked that we carry on.
I laid her on the bed, eased her laps and buried my tongue between her inner walls. She still tasted good.
She moaned in ecstasy and wiggled her waist.

"Junior, oh Junior, I've missed you" she said in ecstasy.
I haven't even had enough when she complained of being dizzy.

"Don't stop,Junior, just continue. I guess it because I've missed the feeling. Yes!! Dooon't stooooo!" She squealed and suddenly went silent.

She became unresponsive as I sucked and maneuvered her. Something was wrong

Dad's wife had probably fainted, lost consciousness or worse, maybe died. !

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Officialgarri:
The day came and I had cleaned my room and arranged the bed. Literally, my mum was coming around but she was more like a girlfriend.
She arrived a little into the evening with only a little box and some stuffs for me in a taxi.
The driver whom she paid, looked very delighted like she paid an extra fee. I helped her with the luggages.

I ushered her into the room, and before she could breath, I had her lips covered with mine. She tasted different and her body felt soothing and warm. Though she looked stressed, she kissed back.

"How are you coping in this village, Junior?. All I see around are local people, so many bikes and few cars" she said, taking a sit on the edge of

"At least they have a good road" I jested

"Junior, I hope you haven't been sleeping with these girls" she said, pointing her long fingers to no one.

"No, never. I've actually missed you and waited for your arrival"

"Well, here am I , but first, I need to shower. I hope you guys have clean water here. And don't bother about food, I got some from the eatery when coming"

Long before her arrival, I had fetched water from the borehole. I helped boil water on the hot plate while she changed into a simpler cloth that turned me on easily. There was a leap of joy in me as I anticipated what I would enjoy.

She called dad and notified him of her safe arrival and her brother and his family were all safe.
i hope you gonna dedicate one episode to me
Interesting
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by pu7pl3(m): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Ooooooooohh God wich kind suspense be this now angry

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Taiofil(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Officialgarri he don be for junior today....abeg mention me when u post next!
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by xdos(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Now this story just got expensive...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.