Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

18+: Daddy's New Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: Daddy's New Wife (53964 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Diablo22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Officialgarri come and complete your story oooo.. Make I no vex angry angry
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
tongue
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by samueljmaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
oti gba penalty lo throwin... grin

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
** dedicated to horlahsunbo225 **

I hurriedly doused her with water even as she laid still on the bed. She only jerked and seemed to have lost consciousness.
I grew more confused and clothed her before running out to call my landlord.

"Please sir, my mum, I mean my aunt just collapsed, please let's help her to the hospital"

"Your mum, your aunt, two of them don die for only your room! Dem dey fight? Which time dem come sef?" He sounded more confused with his rhetorical questions

"Oga, she's inside, please let's just get her to the hospital" I begged.

If unfortunately we had started having sex, her moans would have made the landlord more confused than he presently is.

"You sef suppose don tell me say people dey find you come" he said as he walked to a corner of the yard.

If I told him, would it change what happened? I thought

"Oga, where are you going again?!" I asked in alarm

"Make I carry my bike na, abi na for head you wan carry them?!" He fired back.

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
*dedicated toTaiofil **

The bike was necessary so I didn't bother explaining to him that it was just one person.
There, dad's wife laid still on the bed and a bit soaked by the water I doused her with.

"Where the second person?"

"Sir, it's only one person. Let's just get her to a hospital.

The landlord's wife who had also come to help, helped me with her bag and phone as we had placed dad's wife on the bike while I sat behind, holding her still body.

We had covered quite a distance to the General hospital, about 2km away from home when dad's wife responded to the breeze that hit us.

"Why is everywhere cold. Junior, where am I?" She asked only with slight consciousness.

"You blanked out and we are on our way to the hospital?"I replied.

"I'm feeling diiizz..." She said and threw back her head onto my shoulder. She went numb again

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
**dedicated to diablo22 **

"Corper, me I no wan die now, just allow us dey go jejelly like dis" my landlord replied sharply.

Not that we rode slowly all the way to the hospital, but I wished we could just move faster on the smooth tarred road or possibly, we just appear at the hospital.

She was helped into one of the wards by two nurses who looked like they were forced to do the job.

The landlord and I had just taken a sit in the reception when a call came in to her phone.

It was dad calling!

My heart raced. I stamped my feet in fear. I looked around like a thief scouting for an escape route.

"Wetin do you Corper?" Landlord asked with concern.

"Me? Nothing sir"

"Then pick the call na, maybe na her husband dey call. Abi I should help you talk to the person?" He asked

"Noooooo, no need sir"

The phone rang continuously and I decided to throw it in her bag.

An hospital staff signaled to the landlord to come over.
I watched them discuss shortly but the landlord kept pointing at me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Officialgarri:
**dedicated to diablo22 **

"Corper, me I no wan die now, just allow us dey go jejelly like dis" my landlord replied sharply.

Not that we rode slowly all the way to the hospital, but I wished we could just move faster on the smooth tarred road or possibly, we just appear at the hospital.

She was helped into one of the wards by two nurses who looked like they were forced to do the job.

The landlord and I had just taken a sit in the reception when a call came in to her phone.

It was dad calling!

My heart raced. I stamped my feet in fear. I looked around like a thief scouting for an escape route.

"Wetin do you Corper?" Landlord asked with concern.

"Me? Nothing sir"

"Then pick the call na, maybe na her husband dey call. Abi I should help you talk to the person?" He asked

"Noooooo, no need sir"

The phone rang continuously and I decided to throw it in her bag.

An hospital staff signaled to the landlord to come over.
I watched them discuss shortly but the landlord kept pointing at me
Yawa don gaztongue

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Officialgarri:
** dedicated to horlahsunbo225 **

I hurriedly doused her with water even as she laid still on the bed. She only jerked and seemed to have lost consciousness.
I grew more confused and clothed her before running out to call my landlord.

"Please sir, my mum, I mean my aunt just collapsed, please let's help her to the hospital"

"Your mum, your aunt, two of them don die for only your room! Dem dey fight? Which time dem come sef?" He sounded more confused with his rhetorical questions

"Oga, she's inside, please let's just get her to the hospital" I begged.

If unfortunately we had started having sex, her moans would have made the landlord more confused than he presently is.

"You sef suppose don tell me say people dey find you come" he said as he walked to a corner of the yard.

If I told him, would it change what happened? I thought

"Oga, where are you going again?!" I asked in alarm

"Make I carry my bike na, abi na for head you wan carry them?!" He fired back.
Thanks man
For junior he own don do
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
one chance grin
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
One chance! cheesy
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by bamirotola: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bros plz continue with ds story na !...I don finish a gallon of Vaseline already!! Plz come nd finish Am bikonu
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Modsenemy(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
bamirotola:
Bros plz continue with ds story na !...I don finish a gallon of Vaseline already!! Plz come nd finish Am bikonu

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by hibeekay007(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
chai! which kain suspense be this naw
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
lol.,you don give your mama belle. #wedonsir
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Hardeybaryor(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Officialgarri you better come here and finish what you've started before we transform your life inside cold water and sugar

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by boomssey(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Officialgarri:
She dropped the call and wore a smirk. She went ahead to have her bath and I seized the opportunity to heat the food she brought.

When she was out, She complained about how the bathroom looked but was pacified by the meal that stayed hot in a plate.
We ate in a plate like couples.

Soon, I pushed the utensils away and our lips were locked in each other. We caressed and our clothes flew into corners. I sucked her boobs and it showed how much I missed them.
Though she still looked tired, she asked that we carry on.
I laid her on the bed, eased her laps and buried my tongue between her inner walls. She still tasted good.
She moaned in ecstasy and wiggled her waist.

"Junior, oh Junior, I've missed you" she said in ecstasy.
I haven't even had enough when she complained of being dizzy.

"Don't stop,Junior, just continue. I guess it because I've missed the feeling. Yes!! Dooon't stooooo!" She squealed and suddenly went silent.

She became unresponsive as I sucked and maneuvered her. Something was wrong

Dad's wife had probably fainted, lost consciousness or worse, maybe died. !
Gbege! Ti e ti BA e o! shocked
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by boomssey(f): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
She's pregnant! Smh just pray that you're not responsible.
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
"Doctor wan see you" he said taking back his sit.

I jumped out of my seat and rushed to the doctor who then ushered me to his office.

"The man you came with said she's your relative, is that right?"

Fearful thoughts rushed through me. I hoped something bad hasn't happened.

"Mr. Is that right" he repeated, snapping his fingers.

"Yes sir , you are right"

"Well, he told me she's your Mum and aunt. I'll choose Aunt" the doctor said.

"She's my stepmum sir"

"Good, so where's her husband?"

"I'm a corp member in the village and she had come to pay me a visit."

"Then let's call him and give him the good news" he said with a smile

"What's it sir"

"She's pregnant!!"

"Wow, I'll call him myself,but not now sir. So what's the problem sir?"

"Nothing special. It's just one of the symptoms. But it seems she went through stress recently"

"Yes, it should be from the journey"

The doctors eyes widened and then he nodded. "Just give her time to rest before she returns. Congrats once again"

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
A nurse led me to the ward where dad's wife laid. I dropped her bag before the landlord gave me a ride back home.

A part of me was happy and I imagined how happier dad would be, yet , I couldn't wait for her to return and ease me of any more troubles.

I returned to the clinic and she was awake already. She welcomed me with a smile and I wondered if she knew what was up already.

"Don't worry, I already spoke with your dad. Everything is fine"

"And?" I asked stretching out my palms

"You are safe. He still thinks I'm in my brother's place. The doctor said I'm pregnant. Your dad will be so happy" her face brightened.

I didn't bother to ask what excuse she gave dad for missing more than ten of his calls, I was only happy she would be discharged the following day and she would travel back.

We spent the whole day together at the hospital and agreed to bring her little box to the hospital that night so she could leave the following morning.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
I walked through the empty un-tarred street that raced through a bush part, with her box containing cloths and a few jewelries. I noticed a lady who stood alone operating a phone. She approached me and handling me her phone, she begged that I help recharge her line through her bank account. I knew the short code for it and helped her promptly.

She thanked me and walked away faster ahead than me. Though where she initially stood had reflection of light from few buildings around, I wondered why she was there alone.

A second thought asked me to walk up to her, perhaps, she might replace Precious for a while. I walked up to her and was able to picture a bit of her curves except her face.

"Do you stay around here?" I asked

"Yes" she said and described a house not too far from mine.

I explained I had never seen her around and she said same too.
We talked briefly when a bike approached us. I stopped and watched two hefty guys alight the bike while a third remained on the bike.

"Aro mate!!!!" Shouted the one who came more closer and a dazing slap landed on my face which sent me scrambling the wet ground .

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by bamirotola: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kwatinue bro... Grabs popcorn
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by bamirotola: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Officialgarri:
I walked through the empty un-tarred street that raced through a bush part, with her box containing cloths and a few jewelries. I noticed a lady who stood alone operating a phone. She approached me and handling me her phone, she begged that I help recharge her line through her bank account. I knew the short code for it and helped her promptly.

She thanked me and walked away faster ahead than me. Though where she initially stood had reflection of light from few buildings around, I wondered why she was there alone.

A second thought asked me to walk up to her, perhaps, she might replace Precious for a while. I walked up to her and was able to picture a bit of her curves except her face.

"Do you stay around here?" I asked

"Yes" she said and described a house not too far from mine.

I explained I had never seen her around and she said same too.
We talked briefly when a bike approached us. I stopped and watched two hefty guys alight the bike while a third remained on the bike.

"Aro mate!!!!" Shouted the one who came more closer and a dazing slap landed on my face which sent me scrambling the wet ground .

Owo baa
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by pu7pl3(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahahaha... vicky boys dem cheesy
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Ghosttt(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2017
hahahaha them go collect ur step mum bag now

Hope dy don't injure u sha
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
:@officialgarri, Na wao, you don service your step mum engine and you are now a dad in the making, nice storyline cool

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Interesting...
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
"Jesus" shouted the lady who possibly was used as a bait.

My senses awakened in a flash and
I flung the luggage into the bush and began to run for my dear life. The one who slapped me had the chance of kicking me which we both fell but I scrambled to my feet and ran faster as my legs could carry me.

Their bike pursued and I was able to run between family yards till I found myself in a bush. I turned off my phone which remained intact in my pocket so no one would call and I would be noticed. I shivered from fear but I spent the night in the bush.

As soon as dawn broke, I set out in search of the luggage which I threw. I knew the spot I flung it and I found it easily. I returned home and showered before heading to the hospital to meet dad's wife who was worried.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017

I flung the luggage into the bush and began to run for my dear life. The one who slapped me had the chance of kicking me which we both fell but I scrambled to my feet and ran faster as my legs could carry me.

Their bike pursued and I was able to run between family yards till I found myself in a bush. I turned off my phone which remained intact in my pocket so no one would call and I would be noticed. I shivered from fear but I spent the night in the bush.

As soon as dawn broke, I set out in search of the luggage which I threw. I knew the spot I flung it and I found it easily. I returned home and showered before heading to the hospital to meet dad's wife who was worried.

"Why didn't you return yesterday night again and you turned off your phone?"

Just before I could answer, she asked "why is there blood clot at the corner of your right eye? Are you okay"

I found it hard to explain but I told her I hit my eye against the metal door frame and that was I couldn't return yesterday.

She insisted that I reported to the doctor which I declined.

She travelled back home but not after she gave me a warm wet kiss behind the curtain especially from the prying eyes of the old woman who's bed was next to hers and never failed to ask "my pikin, wetin una dey talk?" whenever dad's wife and I conversed in low tone.
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by aprilwise(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks for the update I have refresh this page countless times. please don't be at anger I want more updates. thanks
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by pu7pl3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Officialgarri:

"Why didn't you return yesterday night again and you turned off your phone?"

Just before I could answer, she asked "why is there blood clot at the corner of your right eye? Are you okay"

I found it hard to explain but I told her I hit my eye against the metal door frame and that was I couldn't return yesterday.

She insisted that I reported to the doctor which I declined.

She travelled back home but not after she gave me a warm wet kiss behind the curtain especially from the prying eyes of the old woman who's bed was next to hers and never failed to ask " my pikin, wetin una dey talk ?" whenever dad's wife and I conversed in low tone.

3 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Diablo22(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Officialgarri updates are slow cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.