Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Women Manipulate Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Manipulate Men (28547 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by NwaAmaikpe: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked

Women have been man's problems since 9756BC.

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by aktolly54(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good one
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by irrua69(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Women rule the world fam

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by maximunimpact(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
#Ibori's appointment into PDP Convention Committee and APC hypocrisy#

By Lere Olayinka

Let me help the APC goons running their mouths about PDP inclusion of former Delta State Governor, Chief James Ibori in the National Convention Committee.

Fact is Ibori was convicted in UK, he has served his punishment, and imprisonment of anyone should be reformatory and not a stigma with which someone’s existence must be terminated.

Now to the APC;
1. The first National Chairman of the APC, Chief Bisi Akande was jailed in 1984 by a Tribunal duly set up by Buhari's military regime for using funds belonging to the old Oyo State to fund his political party.

Interestingly, Baba Bisi Akande was only released from jail and not pardoned by the Ibrahim Babangida government.

It is also a fact that it was late Chief Sunday Afolabi who prevailed on the Osun State PDP not to go to court to raise the issue of Akande’s conviction vis his qualification to contest election as a governor in 1999.

2. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, the APC Leader in the House of Representatives was convicted for professional misconduct by the Supreme Court of Georgia, United States of America.
Fact is Hon Gbajabiamila was convicted in the United States for stealing his client’s $25,000 and he is leading the APC in the House of Reps. He was banned from practising law in the USA for 36 months.

The punishment for Femi Gbaja’s offence would have been debarment for life, however he played dead before a full panel of the Supreme Court of Georgia led by Chief Justice Leah Ward Sears, before the court could rule on the petition from his client, he filed a petition for Voluntary Discipline, filed under bar rule 4-227(b) in which he fully admitted to stealing $25,000 from his client.

In spite of this indictment, Gbajabiamila was even presented to be Speaker of the House of Reps and same APC people are condemning the inclusion of Ibori in the PDP National Convention Committee.

I have cited just too examples, and I still have more to cite if the APC loudmouth do not desist from throwing stones from the glass house where they live.

My name is Lere Olayinka, I am in my house, and their DSS can come and arrest me for once again exposing the hypocrisy of the APC.
#Hisssssssssh

5 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
. ToastedBread comman see
Let's see ways men manipulate women biko

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by okenwaa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
No be only bossy woman....na for yur papa house u be boss ooo..........my Govt. Motto na "Seeing is Believing"
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Fkhalifa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Those kinds if girls won't like this thread cos you've exposed their tricks...

I hope the weak guys listen.

4 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Quality20:
most bossy women only cause a man to be belittled by friends, neighbors and family members and even cause chaos in the house. it's better to go along with an illiterate submissive village girl than these bossy madams

Hmm

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
putit:
Most girls will not like this post especially the materialistic/ slay queens . Not all women are materialistic and manipulative. There are some real, classy and confident ladies out there.
Only weak men can be easily manipulated and women know it. There are different ways women (sub)consciously check to decide if you're a weak wussy guy they can easily manipulate;

- If she can gets away with acting like a spoil little girl, being rude or disrespecting you, she'll know you're weak and easily manipulated
- If she can easily influence you to behave in a certain manner i.e she can get you to behave in a supplicating manner towards her, she'll know you're not a REAL MAN but a weak man she can control and manipulative to achieve her own selfish agenda.

When a woman notice she cannot manipulate you or use her sexual appeal to control you, she'll either hate you (and start avoiding you) OR respect you( and start trying to get your attention).

But here is the problem with most (weak) men, they don't want any woman to hate them or reject them. They want every girl they woo to like and accept them. They want sex from every girl they meet.. And guess what;; when a materialistic/manipulative woman noticed that from you, she smartly take advantage of you. These kind of women will end up wasting your time, MONEY and energy. BE WARNED.

Realistically, a materialistic/manipulative woman can be deceptive. When she encounters a man she can easily manipulate, she'll gives him the wrong impression and make him think she's interested in him. This dude will start catching feelings and start obsessing over her. With that she can easily toy with his emotions and get him to do anything she want. Poor boy. ... (A moment of silence for any guy in that situation right now).

One funny but pathetic thing I have noticed about some guys (especially weak guys) is that they like bossy women. They like a woman who plays too hard to get. They always chase after her online, offline, anywhere they meet her... They try to get her attention. These men tends to assume that women who play hard to get are high quality, good, classy women. Men who are experience with women knows that's not true..
If she's playing too hard to get for you, it's good sign that she might not be interested. Stop wasting your time on her. That same girl is easy to get for another dude somewhere..

Guys be wise.. Even the Bible says a "fool and his money are easily parted"

TRUTH!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by free2ryhme: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
putit:
Most girls will not like this post especially the materialistic/ slay queens . Not all women are materialistic and manipulative. There are some real, classy and confident ladies out there.
Only weak men can be easily manipulated and women know it. There are different ways women (sub)consciously check to decide if you're a weak wussy guy they can easily manipulate;

- If she can gets away with acting like a spoil little girl, being rude or disrespecting you, she'll know you're weak and easily manipulated
- If she can easily influence you to behave in a certain manner i.e she can get you to behave in a supplicating manner towards her, she'll know you're not a REAL MAN but a weak man she can control and manipulative to achieve her own selfish agenda.

When a woman notice she cannot manipulate you or use her sexual appeal to control you, she'll either hate you (and start avoiding you) OR respect you( and start trying to get your attention).

But here is the problem with most (weak) men, they don't want any woman to hate them or reject them. They want every girl they woo to like and accept them. They want sex from every girl they meet.. And guess what;; when a materialistic/manipulative woman noticed that from you, she smartly take advantage of you. These kind of women will end up wasting your time, MONEY and energy. BE WARNED.

Realistically, a materialistic/manipulative woman can be deceptive. When she encounters a man she can easily manipulate, she'll gives him the wrong impression and make him think she's interested in him. This dude will start catching feelings and start obsessing over her. With that she can easily toy with his emotions and get him to do anything she want. Poor boy. ... (A moment of silence for any guy in that situation right now).

One funny but pathetic thing I have noticed about some guys (especially weak guys) is that they like bossy women. They like a woman who plays too hard to get. They always chase after her online, offline, anywhere they meet her... They try to get her attention. These men tends to assume that women who play hard to get are high quality, good, classy women. Men who are experience with women knows that's not true..
If she's playing too hard to get for you, it's good sign that she might not be interested. Stop wasting your time on her. That same girl is easy to get for another dude somewhere..

Guys be wise.. Even the Bible says a "fool and his money are easily parted"

How men manipulate women nkor

2 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by iamdotune(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
G

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by chykes5000(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
okwyee:
How to avoid this?
Forget about women and focus more on being a better person and getting Rich, make your parents and Family proud.
The journey won't be easy, but after you go through many Ups and Downs of life, You'll Come out stronger and well equipped to handle women and their wahala.
Keep this in mind and thank me later!

� Thumbs up, you ve said it all

3 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by chinedumo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
free2ryhme:

How men manipulate women nkor

create thread for that
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by rs172(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Divay22:
As at this time when i woke up, I realized i was still feeling sleepy..so i am going back to bed.

When there is no maga to take you out why wont you feel sleepy

6 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by iamdotune(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Like Hedonistic said-
The key is to work within a budget, and know when to stop if you're not making headway.

Best comment so far
Yes they are manipulative but always use your sense grin
And when it's your turn to manipulate that place make them scream the word all Men are the same

5 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
thickminaj:
A man can only be manipulated if he wants to... Some people just lyk been used... Maybe it's just a thing they like undecided

Except if MANIPULATION has no meaning at all then your assertion is true.
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by thickminaj(f): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Except if MANIPULATION has no meaning at all then your assertion is true.
in most cases it's glaring the victim is been manipulated but they actually don't mind..

2 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Okeikpu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
Cool sturv
I like ur puccy
Does that make me a weak man
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Quality20:
most bossy women only cause a man to be belittled by friends, neighbors and family members and even cause chaos in the house. it's better to go along with an illiterate submissive village girl than these bossy madams
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by osuofia2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nairaland babes won't like this..... See as them de ignore the thread like plague

2 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Gangster1ms: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
putit:

A lot hate me for this.. Only few respect me. But that one no concern me. I'm all about my rabba, paper, doe, ego, owo, kudi etc grin

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
rs172:

Even if you're stupid, you don't have to show it to us..
Which maga would want to take a girl out at 6:34am? shocked
If you find it hard to comprehend what i wrote, you could have simply asked me to explain ,then for you to show me how daft you are...mtchewwww.

And hey.it useless quoting me back,because i won't give you that honour of replying.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Opakan2: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
They manipulate fools who allow themselves to get manipulated.

The fact that you have two breasts and one stinky hellhole between your legs can't freak me.. you're still an higher animal prone to death and depreciation over the years.. Abi won't you grow old, all wrinkled and die again?

So what's so special in you

7 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by lilwheezy1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Yuji: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
The person above the person above me just described his female relatives. What a shame! undecided
Meanwhile 90% men would always be manipulated by women because they lack self control(can't say no to sex).
The remaining 10% are very lucky! tongue If my post pain you kpele,they say truth is bitter grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by rs172(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Divay22:

Even if you're stupid, you don't have to show it to us..
Which maga would want to take a girl out at 6:34am? shocked
If you find it hard to comprehend what i wrote, you could have simply asked me to explain ,then for you to show me how daft you are...mtchewwww.

And hey.it useless quoting me back,because i won't give you that honour of replying.

There are some magas like that... Yours may be one of them...

How will you qouting me back change the fact that Seun is the owner of nairaland...

Go siddon

7 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Lalas247(f): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
rs172:

Shut it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by mark0020(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na you talk well, you try to appreciate it but not easy

quote author=mhizesther post=59399931]Nice one op...God bless u dear[/quote]
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Damfostopper(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
oh lawd as i go today on nl dont let me come across trash like this again ijn amen
with the way ur ugly eh... how would a niqqa cross ur path....

2 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Opakan2:
They manipulate fools who allow themselves to get manipulated.

The fact that you have two breasts and one stinky hellhole between your legs can't freak me.. you're still an higher animal prone to death and depreciation over the years.. Abi won't you grow old, all wrinkled and die again?

So what's so special in you
Are you trying to tell this Honourable court, that you've never been manipulated, even for once?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.