Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36014 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedd:

That is what weakling means:
Your neighbour comes to your house and give you a hot slap. Instead of retaliating, you cowardly capitulate because you're thinking about the consequences of your counteraction.

How better is the term cowardice and docility described?

LEARNERS, no wonder two million perished.
If Mandela had this kind of mind set, I doubt if a single black man would have survived the apartheid.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by honourhim: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

See this unenlightened fellow calling petty trading business. The kinds of businesses engaged in by Igbos are left for our wives.

Igbos are traders and not businessesmen. Get the difference.

How many Igbos are in the top 5 list of wealthiest Nigerians?

Whatever you like you can call it, I am not part of your madness and hate. The point is that many graduates have been produced with monies made from those businesses or trades(whatever you call it). Many houses have been built through it, many lives have been saved, many people are having food on their tables through it etc.
Fools like you don't reason this way. . Shameless fool. Next time learn to reason well.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Femi, I am a biafrannnn.. Lobatan! Are you happy now?

mumu

I don't agree with the term Yoruba is lazy to fight that's 100% rubbish and a hate campaign waged by Ibo
Why has Japan not attacked North Korea is it cause they are weak ? No !
North Korea provokes them all the time
But when things hit the roof they will fight
To say Yoruba not fighting is a sign of weakness is 100% bull

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You are legendary paupers with phantom claims as yo wealth. You claim to own factories in Lagos but there was a thread here on Nairaland where you lot were disgraced.

The only edge you have over people is your uncanny ability to use a small business as a cover for large crimes.

be prancing bout like yorubas local champion on social media talking bout threads from ur ogbomoso anus,theres no award for it. Dnt go nd hustle and save ur fam from penury.
while at it focus on the uncanny cultural malaise of u ppls truancy and tout mindedness in alayes, agberos nd omo nile
then focus on the ritual killings by u diabolical scums chopping up ppl like sardines

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
oladeebo:

God bless you
I mean I was only one that see this, is now the real time for afenifere to support prof Osinbajo?
afenifere had missed it in yoruba land, they endorse Jonathan that took six good years in office to marginalize Yoruba!
where as they know very well that Osinbajo is an in-law to chief Obafemi awolowo,
if Awo is alive can afenifere endorse Jonathan at his watch when the husband of Dolapo is vice candidate ?
the bitter true!
I challenge afenifere to come and defend!

Afenifere is talking Yoruba interest
Your still being petty in politics
Can you have some sense

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vedd: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Akolawole:
Support from Afenifere to Prof Osinbajo?
Am I dreaming?
The whole Afenifere that supported Mr Goodluck Jonathan 100 % and logically voted against Osinbajo.
For those who knew Yoruba politics very well, Afenifere of 1960's is different to today's Afenifere.
The proper Afenifere died at D'rovans hotel in Ibadan in 1999.
I have said it several times on this forum, my Osinbajo do NOT need support of Afenifere and the likes. The only support he need is from God and he has that in abundance.
Nothing hinders a man of great God from fulfilling destiny, PYO 'so life has been like that from onset.
What most of you fail to understand is that this whole issue is beyond electioneering and political affiliation. It is not about PDP vs APC.

It borders on economic, territorial and sociocultural dynamics!
This is about ethnic supremacy and cultural identity.

The outcome of this defining moments will stand the test of time. It will forever be enshrined in your consciousness as long as Nigeria remains a country.
This is about putting an end to the Hausa Fulani ethnic dominance.

When it started in Ilorin, the people were relaxed, saying it was just a political dispute between Afonja and Alimi (which he should fight alone). The Fulani strangers now rule Ilorin and most of kwara.

I was shocked when lots of you, instead of rallying round Chief Olu Falae during his provocatively embarrassing ordeal in the hands of Fulani's in his own home, you sophisticated slaves blamed him for his political affiliation and for his refusal to support Buhari during the last election.

You keep giving everything political interpretation while the less educated Fulani's smile for yet another territorial, economic, cultural, and above all, psychological win and conquest over you.

6 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

be prancing bout like yorubas local champion on social media talking bout threads from ur ogbomoso anus,theres no award for it. Dnt go nd hustle and save ur fam from penury.
while at it focus on the uncanny cultural malaise of u ppls truancy and tout mindedness in alayes, agberos nd omo nile
then focus on the ritual killings by u diabolical scums chopping up ppl like sardines

Look at this poverty stricken nonsense
Igbos are the brokest ethnic group
What do you people have ?
Nothing
You make too much noise

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by femolii: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedd:

I can see that the cowardly head that you keep bowing to your Fulani masters is eternally stuck in the sand.

Keep tagging all true free born Yoruba's as ipob or Igbo...since, like Kayode Ogundamisi, that is your only way of making yourself relevant to your gambari masters and patrons.
Hmmm osu people self make una buy sense na.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedd:

What most of you fail to understand is that this whole issue is beyond electioneering and political affiliation. It is not about PDP vs APC.

It borders on economic, territorial and sociocultural dynamics!
This is about ethnic supremacy and cultural identity.

The outcome of this defining moments will stand the test of time. It will forever be enshrined in your consciousness as long as Nigeria remains a country.
This is about putting an end to the Hausa Fulani ethnic dominance.

When it started in Ilorin, the people were relaxed, saying it was just a political dispute between Afonja and Alimi (which he should fight alone). The Fulani strangers now rule Ilorin and most of kwara.

I was shocked when lots of you, instead of rallying round Chief Olu Falae during his provocatively embarrassing ordeal in the hands of Fulani's in his own home, you sophisticated slaves blamed him for his political affiliation and for his refusal to support Buhari during the last election.

You keep giving everything political interpretation while the less educated Fulani's smile for yet another territorial, economic, cultural, and above all, psychological win and conquest over you.

You seem not to be able to explain

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Look at this poverty stricken nonsense
Igbos are the brokest ethnic group
What do you people have ?
Nothing
You make too much noise

yawns* anoda ogbomoso urchin

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

yawns* anoda ogbomoso urchin

You don sell your gala today no time for yawning o
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Akolawole:
Support from Afenifere to Prof Osinbajo?

Am I dreaming?

The whole Afenifere that supported Mr Goodluck Jonathan 100 % and logically voted against Osinbajo.

For those who knew Yoruba politics very well, Afenifere of 1960's is different to today's Afenifere.

The proper Afenifere died at D'rovans hotel in Ibadan in 1999.

I have said it several times on this forum, my Osinbajo do NOT need support of Afenifere and the likes. The only support he need is from God and he has that in abundance.
Nothing hinders a man of great God from fulfilling destiny, PYO 'so life has been like that from onset.

Thank you jare, our people said ti ohun ta n'je ba tan, ohun ti a kii je l'oku.
Those old foxes didn't know that Yoruba train has left them behind since Jona.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

You don sell your gala today no time for yawning o

has ur broda collected low naira denominations from his alaye truancy?

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
7lives:

Thank you jare, our people said ti ohun ta n'je ba tan, ohun ti a kii je l'oku.
Those old foxes didn't know that Yoruba train has left them behind since Jona.

How is this a jonathan issue ?
We are talking something should not happen to a Yoruba man
Afenifere is for Yorubas and protect Yoruba interest
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

has ur broda collected low naira denominations from his alaye truancy?

Stay safe may Evans no catch you o

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Stay safe may Evans no catch you o

hv u done service of songs for all the afonja lost souls in hell chopped up by badoo gang or miners in ogun?

4 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vedd: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
7lives:
LEARNERS, no wonder two million perished.
If Mandela had this kind of mind set, I doubt if a single black man would have survived the apartheid.
I know that you idiotic lowlifers are not capable of waking up from your cowardly induced delusions.
But I didn't expect you plonkers to be too lazy to at least check my previous posts to realise that I am more Yoruba than you abokii impostors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

hv u done service of songs for all the afonja lost souls in hell chopped up by badoo gang or miners in ogun?

Hope you won't get blown in church tomorrow

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by jahsharon: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
When some useless Flattinos lead by Emeka Kaduna Ezeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola and others on Jan 15 1966, did Nigeria break? When TY Danjuma, Yakubu Gowon, Jeremiah Useni and others sent Aguyi Ironsi to go and meet Judas in hell, did Nigeria break? When Ojukwu over-fed and gathered hunters' guns and cutlasses against the Nigeria Army and in the process sacrificed three million Flattinos to be used for pepper soup and suya by Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba, did Nigeria break? When Dimka and his gang of thieves took down Muritala Muhammed, did Nigeria break? When Abacha took down MKO Abiola, did Nigeria break? When God called Yar'Adua to His side, did Nigeria break? When Goatluck and his gang of 40 thieves were looting and sharing the future of Nigeria, even this old foolish Afenifebi elders collected millions of dollars from Goatluck to rig the 2015 elections, they did not talk about Nigeria breaking then.

Anybody, either from the north, east, west or south that is thinking or planning to break Nigeria, such a person will break into pieces. This fraud called Nigeria will live forever and ever.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Hope you won't get blown in church tomorrow

am sure u hv invested in a proper helmet
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

You seem not to be able to explain

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

Our people says, Omo osan ni ko ponpo ba Iya e.
These people can NEVER learn, they are just not capable of learning.
Igbos are the most brutalized tribe in Nigeria simply because they " can't even think ''.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Origamist: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You are high.
Why did funmilayo not lead the yoruba women's riot. You well at all?
Have you heard the Ekumeku resistance? Give me an examaple of a yoruba equivalent.
If kingdoms are talking of conquests, sorry, the yoruba nation has none. You have no real history or legacy either.
Your so-called conquest was in slaughtering fellow yoruba people in intra-ethnic wars. The only inter-ethnic war you fought got you guys beaten black and blue by women.
The yoruba people can never band together the way igbos did in 60s. It is just not possible.
Infact, your only saving grace is one naijeria. If one naijeria goes, i am certain , the bloodiest civil war in african history-the ife-modakeke rivalry will resume.
Funmilayo led Abeokuta Women Revolt.Ijebus also resisted the Briti sh incursion into their land.
Lol.Go and read about the war between Egba and Dahomey again.
You skipped some pages.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

am sure u hv invested in a proper helmet

Stay careful before your kidnapped and use for baby factory
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Origamist:

Funmilayo led Abeokuta Women Revolt.Ijebus also resisted the Briti sh incursion into their land.
Lol.Go and read about the war between Egba and Dahomey again.
You skipped some pages.

Why are responding to igbos looking for who to share misery with

How Dahomey go defeat Yoruba lol
The significance of Olumo rock was how egba used to it defeat Dahomey

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Stay careful before your kidnapped and use for baby factory

likewise u my skull broda, tell ur female members to guard dr vaginas

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:

http://ogashub.com.ng/anything-happens-osinbajo-nigeria-will-break-adebanjo/

Abiola was killed as a president elect n nothing happened.

Nigeria will remain one even if Osinbanjo dies.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

likewise u my skull broda, tell ur female members to guard dr vaginas

Before Igbo drugs lord attempt to use it abi
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by oladeebo: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Afenifere is talking Yoruba interest
Your still being petty in politics
Can you have some sense
relathief.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Before Igbo drugs lord attempt to use it abi

o yes afonja women are gud drug mules cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CioAngels(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilmax:
so to give biafra their land, something must happen to osinbajo? grin.

people there you have it grin
If you. have been reading other papers you will know that pa adebanjo is not talking about Biafra's land but people who does not want southerners to lead them.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

o yes afonja women are gud drug mules cheesy cheesy

That's pigbo specialty
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

How is this a jonathan issue ?
We are talking something should not happen to a Yoruba man
Afenifere is for Yorubas and protect Yoruba interest

Afenifere? that CANNOT get justice for BOLA IGE ?
The ones who sold SW to PDP for their personal enjoyment?
Or the one that was bought by Jona in 2015?
So you don't even know that Afenifere is not just about the NAME but about the COLLECTIVE interest of Omo Odua?.
If you are one of their children, you better ask them to TEST their popularity among our people.
Aye o Jo apala mo o, hip hop l'aye njo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.