Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36019 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Kazim88: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
How can any sane person believes that Alcatraz005 is Yoruba person or a Christian.

even my 5 years old nephew would figure out that that the Animal is Fulani Muslim.

He has been hitting against the Igbos nw the Yorubas.... also backing the Hausa.

Some people not just proud of their terroristic tribe.
cc:
honourhim
Okoyiboz3
Codes151
Fidelismaria

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Biafra gallantry in that war is there for you to read. I am a proud igbo who don't boast. We stood hausa forces in Kaduna during the 2001 riots and we fought gallantly to protect our turf in Enugu road Tudun wada. Do i need to tell you that most Yorubas ran to police barracks as refugees because they couldn't man up and fight the hausa miscreants.

You people are cowards and noisemakers

Lol make una come see Shibuke o!

You fought a few Almajiris in a street fight but the bravest man in the history of Igboland ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan when Yorùbá soldiers gave him a taste of hell.

You're legendary cowards who have a history of losses and underachievement.

Do you know why Igbos run back to the East during elections?

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We need to strengthen the OPC to protect Yoruba interests in this jungle called Nigeria.
The same opc yorubas sacrifice on the altar of Tinubu ploitics. The Opc today is a toothless dog.

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by oxonek: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nothing would happen if anything happens to osinbajo as we yorubas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria. We are too docile. #bittertruth.

You seem to underestimate the revolutionary power of the Yoruba people, and I will tell you why. I am Ibo by the way. There is no tribe in Nigeria today that has resisted oppression physically, and by violent means, more than the Yoruba tribe. In the 60s when elections were rigged in the West, the entire region was engulfed in an orgy of violence, never before seen in Nigeria. Ask people of the origin of the words "operation wetie" and "Wild wild west"

After the 1983 elections when the then ruling NPN massively rigged the elections across the West, supplanting the then popular Awolowo led UPN, the region, especially Ondo state stood still! There were riots in Ondo state and all over the West, of the type never imagined, or expected by the then ruling NPN of President Shehu Shagari. The then "elected" Governor of Ondo State Akin Omoboriowo had to relocate to Lagos to attempt to govern from there. He could not stand the heat back home. Meanwhile in the East, the popular Jim Nwobodo was rigged out without a whimper from his people. Unpopular C.C. Onoh was made Governor. I think the courts reinstated Jim. What saved Sam Mbakwe of Imo State was that he wept live on TV, leading the then ruling party to leave him in sympathy. He later became "the weeping Governor" We can go on and on.

Now of Nigeria's recognised radicals, I recall Funmilayo Ransome Kuti (Fela's mum), Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome Kuti, Tai Solarin (who started the SAP riots in 1990), Bishop Gbonigi, Wole Soyinka, today's Femi Falana. Now, show me anyone else from any tribe that has done better than these names in advocating for radical change. I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Please, my dear brothers, the Yorubas are not lazy. Let this notion leave your mind. They may be slow to fully react, but they can be venomous when they do, including by "African" war fare means. The warrior title Are Ona Kakanfo exists in Youbaland. Tell me your tribe's equivalent title.

Make we let sleeping dogs lie o! smiley

8 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by cstr1000: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Which right did the Igbos fight for? The Aba women riot which was led by Funmilayo Ransome Kuti a Yoruba woman or which one?

I repeat, you come from a long lineage of nonenties and losers who have no legacies to hand on to their children. No kingdom, no history of conquests. Heck, you can't even trace your roots!

There's nothing that unites Igbos. They only come together when they want to commit evil or criminal acts. After that they fight themselves.
You are high.
Why did funmilayo not lead the yoruba women's riot. You well at all?
Have you heard the Ekumeku resistance? Give me an examaple of a yoruba equivalent.
If kingdoms are talking of conquests, sorry, the yoruba nation has none. You have no real history or legacy either.
Your so-called conquest was in slaughtering fellow yoruba people in intra-ethnic wars. The only inter-ethnic war you fought got you guys beaten black and blue by women.
The yoruba people can never band together the way igbos did in 60s. It is just not possible.
Infact, your only saving grace is one naijeria. If one naijeria goes, i am certain , the bloodiest civil war in african history-the ife-modakeke rivalry will resume.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

All is fair in love and war.

You don't fight those who feed you. We sent food to Biafrans, Ojuku's soldiers sold them. That's why your fathers were malnourished but Ojuku's children were well fed.

As for the currency change, since Ojuku declared Biafra a sovereign state before the war, Nigeria's currency change during the war is none of your business.

Today, you're still fighting those feeding you, you'll end up like your unfortunate ancestors.

the ancestors of the impoverished indigenes of ekiti, osun, kwara ,oyo will strongly disagree wit u ,hell they might evn lynch u for feeding ppl more financially liberated than ur tribe cheesy
ur way off point bout ojukwus kids nd currency is embarrassingly ludicrous, in law we call it goin on a voyage of discovery.
U should really be embarrassed that evn after the war the diabolical nd wicked awo engineered the INDIGENIZATION POLICY that was meant to gv the yorubas unfair advantage and make sure the igbos were suppressed but it only made an average afonja lazy and financially unliberated

8 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by cstr1000: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
The bloodiest civil war in african history is the yoruba civil war.
Those poor niggas slaughtered themselves like savages.

8 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

How can any sane person believes that Alcatraz005 is Yoruba person or a Christian.

even my 5 years old nephew would figure out that that the Animal is Fulani Muslim.

He has been hitting against the Igbos nw the Yorubas.... also backing the Hausa.

cc:
honourhim
Okoyiboz3
Codes151
Fidelismaria

What kind of nonsense is this? Because I said the bitter truth means I am not Yoruba? I love my tribe to a fault but that does not stop me from saying the truth! We have proven to be unable to protect our interests when it mattered in the past and it would repeat itself in the case of pastor. Believe what you want but I am Yoruba (not that I have anything to prove to your ilk anyways) . Non sense!

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by adimx(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2017
If anything should happen to Osi Ag. President, his wife will become a widow. ;DIf anything should happen to Osi Ag. President, his wife will become a widow.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

the ancestors of the impoverished indigenes of ekiti, osun, kwara ,oyo will strongly disagree wit u ,hell they might evn lynch u for feeding ppl more financially liberated than ur tribe cheesy
ur way off point bout ojukwus kids nd currency is embarrassingly ludicrous, in law we call it goin on a voyage of discovery.
U should really be embarrassed that evn after the war the diabolical nd wicked awo engineered the INDIGENIZATION POLICY that was meant to gv the yorubas unfair advantage and make sure the igbos were suppressed but it only made an average afonja lazy and financially unliberated

You're financial and economic parasites. The IGR rates of all your SE states combined is not up to that of Ogun State alone.

Your VAT percentage of the 5 SE states is less than that of Kano state alone.

Your States have the highest indexes of poverty.

Ogun State alone produces more rice than the entire SE states.

You're foul-mouthed parasites who should not be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Lol make una come see Shibuke o!

You fought a few Almajiris in a street fight but the bravest man in the history of Igboland ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan when Yorùbá soldiers gave him a taste of hell.

You're legendary cowards who have a history of losses and underachievement.

Do you know why Igbos run back to the East during elections?
I gave you a personal experience of igbo bravery not this mouth foaming you engage in here. In real life you will shiver if you even look at me.

Go and look for your mate because I'm above your pay grade
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by nothernstar: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What by happend whe Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudi rat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from m taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.
guy, you can make your point without abusing ppl. We will still need each other one day even if the country splits. Cool your temper. Don't come morrow to regret your comments here.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What kind of nonsense is this? Because I said the bitter truth means I am not Yoruba? I love my tribe to a fault but that does not stop me from saying the truth! We have proven to be unable to protect our interests when it mattered in the past and it would repeat itself in the case of pastor. Believe what you want but I am Yoruba (not that I have anything to prove to your ilk anyways) . Non sense!

Speak for yourself and your mediocre family.

In Yoruba Kingdoms, we have Kingmakers, Kings, Royals, Chiefs, Warriors, Farmers, Slaves, etc.

It's obvious you have the blood of a slave.

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

cc:
honourhim
Okoyiboz3
Codes151
Fidelismaria

I am still astonished by the rubbish you concocted up there. Very foolish person. We yorubas have to man up and take what belongs to us in Nigeria or we would continue to be the whipping boys in Nigeria. Did you see what we yorubas said about Olayinka Grandson last week? We need to sit up and stop denying the truth when it hit us in the face. We have an inherent problem which is divergent alliance to different ideals/philosophies in Nigeria. I would rather we don't discuss this dirty problem in the internet before our enemies. See the way we FFK who although might be erratic most times but his love for Yoruba cannot be questioned. I maintain that we are weak when it comes to taking much needed action.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Terrorsquad101: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I support you unfortunately. Probably the first time I would agree with igbos on anything.
. guy. i doubt you are the one saying this. is this really you or has ur account been cloned?

hmmmm

Cc:okoyibos
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by successinlife: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
SIRTee15:

Sending awolowo to jail was the single most important factor that led to the truncation of the 1st republic and the bloody aftermath......
As for abiola, the northerners didn't kill him, the international community did. Just like they killed abacha....
Both had to go for semblance of stability to return to the country....
Right now, the unpredictability of nigerian political landscape is too intense for anybody to play game with it....
Best bet is to allow for the rule of law......
A word they say is enough for the wise....

Good reply.The word war is not pronounced and abandoned,once a war is declared it should be fought to the end,this is how it is in yoruba genes. Alot of misconceptions about this was killed and that was killed.Nigeria army has more northerners than both the SE and SW because enlisting into the Nigerian Army then required no educational qualifications,hence the hausa fulanis dominated the Army.Those were prehistorical days,
The death of Abiola was not from the Northerners,international community killed him because of repatriation plan he has and the plan to balance the political stage between hausas and yorubas because Babangida annulled the election won by a yoruba man.Why was the afterwards election rigged or given to Obasanjo who was in jail prior to Abiola and Abacha's demise?Why should people lied that hausa fulanis killed Awolowo?this is a blatant lie.The man died at the ripe age of 78 of Cardiac heart arrest,heart arrest has killed even men of between 40-60 years of age.The political tension in Nigeria today should be managed very well,hence it won't end as the past because people are well informed these days unlike in the 60's-90's.Information moved faster and undiluted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI7S9yhhgQ4

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Speak for yourself and your mediocre family.

In Yoruba Kingdoms, we have Kingmakers, Kings, Royals, Chiefs, Warriors, Farmers, Slaves, etc.

It's obvious you have the blood of a slave.

You don't need to insult me on this point but reason with me. Your insults won't change the facts on ground which is that over the years, we have grown too soft.

Cc.Colonel drake.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I gave you a personal experience of igbo bravery not this mouth foaming you engage in here. In real life you will shiver if you even look at me.

Go and look for your mate because I'm above your pay grade

Usual chest beating of an Igbo man. Always claiming what they're not only to be disgraced with facts on Nairaland.

I repeat, your ancestors are losers who never won anything in their miserable lives. You on the other hand are a slave of Nigeria and have nothing to boast about.

The only inheritance of your people is the ignorance passed from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. guy. i doubt you are the one saying this. is this really you or has ur account been cloned?

hmmmm

It is me in Flesh and blood. This is an issue I am passionate about and it has to be propagated so that my people can sit up.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by surgical: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
Abi o , na so so mouth, when time for action come now dem go being sing another song nonsense.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Terrorsquad101: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
oxonek:

You seem to underestimate the revolutionary power of the Yoruba people, and I will tell you why. I am Ibo by the way. There is no tribe in Nigeria today that has resisted oppression physically, and by violent means, more than the Yoruba tribe. In the 60s when elections were rigged in the West, the entire region was engulfed in an orgy of violence, never before seen in Nigeria. Ask people of the origin of the words "operation wetie" and "Wild wild west"

After the 1983 elections when the then ruling NPN massively rigged the elections across the West, supplanting the then popular Awolowo led UPN, the region, especially Ondo state stood still! There were riots in Ondo state and all over the West, of the type never imagined, or expected by the then ruling NPN of President Shehu Shagari. The then "elected" Governor of Ondo State Akin Omoboriowo had to relocate to Lagos to attempt to govern from there. He could not stand the heat back home. Meanwhile in the East, the popular Jim Nwobodo was rigged out without a whimper from his people. Unpopular C.C. Onoh was made Governor. I think the courts reinstated Jim. What saved Sam Mbakwe of Imo State was that he wept live on TV, leading the then ruling party to leave him in sympathy. He later became "the weeping Governor" We can go on and on.

Now of Nigeria's recognised radicals, I recall Funmilayo Ransome Kuti (Fela's mum), Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome Kuti, Tai Solarin (who started the SAP riots in 1990), Bishop Gbonigi, Wole Soyinka, today's Femi Falana. Now, show me anyone else from any tribe that has done better than these names in advocating for radical change. I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Please, my dear brothers, the Yorubas are not lazy. Let this notion leave your mind. They may be slow to fully react, but they can be venomous when they do, including by "African" war fare means. The warrior title Are Ona Kakanfo exists in Youbaland. Tell me your tribe's equivalent title.

Make we let sleeping dogs lie o! smiley

. you are IBO but you are not Igbo

shameless afonja yorugba Muslim

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Kazim88: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Terrorsquad101:

hmmmm

lol... bro you have been deceived.

That he/she is a core Fulani Muslim... trying to sow disaffection between Igbos and Yoruba.

Our common enemy is those barbarians, terrorist up North West
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
surgical:
Abi o , na so so mouth, when time for action come now dem go being sing another song nonsense.

This doesn't mean you should insult the whole Yorubas even though I admit that we can be weak at times. Be guided in your utterances please.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by solomonsly11(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing. If anything should happen to Osinbajo, Nigeria will cease to exist. What happened before to all the Elders and Leaders of Yoruba was past but now everything has taken a new turn. Just lets wait and see
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Terrorsquad101: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is me in Flesh and blood. This is an issue I am passionate about and it has to be propagated so that my people can sit up.
. i support you

Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the South west.their loyalty lies with the Emirates
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by shevy878: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Hahahaha nice observation. NwaAmaikpe what's your take on this?
i knw 1 youngdanaval on ghwx forum. Are you the1 ??
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

lol... bro you have been deceived.

That he/she is a core Fulani Muslim... trying sow disaffection between Igbos and Yoruba.

Our common enemy is those barbarians, terrorist up North West

I am Yoruba and my standing by the truth here doesn't change. You are only scared of the Yorubas waking up from their sleep to be a dominant force once more (going by the claims of some posters here). You know once yorubas wake up, that will spell disaster for igbos who have been misbehaving for years in yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by okechuks22: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Na only mouth Yoruba's get
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. i support you

Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the South west.their loyalty lies with the Emirates

Hmmmmmmmm! You are a wise man but I will not allow you divide my people. I pray we are able to put our house in order in my lifetime. #nuffsaid.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Kazim88: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am Yoruba and my standing by the truth here doesn't change. You are only scared of the Yorubas waking up from their sleep to be a dominant force once more (going by the claims of some posters here). You know once yorubas wake up, that will spell disaster for igbos who have been misbehaving for years in yorubaland.
.It wont smell disaster for the Hausa Fulani that have rejected restructuring?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by jamace(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Talk is VERY cheap in Naija. angry
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by abbaapple: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos

grin u re using a deadly monika. Badoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.