Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36010 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Go and die. I repeat, if you come from a mediocre family, that's your unfortunate luck. Your problem is that because you don't know your history, you swallow the rubbish fed to you.

Read up the exploits of the Yoruba soldiers in the civil war. Yoruba soldiers practically ended that war. Obasanjo, Adekunle, Iluyomade, even Banjo led the Only Biafran offensive.
Go and check how Yorubas in Pre-Colonial era fought wars regularly.
The Igbos you're mentioning never won any war in the history of the entire Igboland. Have you ever heard of any Igbo notable Igbo Kingdom?

You think warfare is making noise and running around? Go and read up on alternative warfare. Those are what ended the Biafran war.

Go and get properly educated and stop disgracing yourself.
History revisionist. Keep quiet. Yorubas are soft and lazy.

Benjamin Adekunle Third Marine Commando was lost with only one battalion returning to HQ after the Owerri Siege.

Obj was shot in the buttocks in Ore which means he was fleeing biafra troops, he was only called back to replace Adekunle and a new division was created for him after the tail end of the war.

Banjo showed his afonja nature and sabotaged the Midwest invasion for pecuniary gains. He was killed for his treason.

Yorubas are never decorated war heroes but they just use their media to blow their own trumpet.

In Pre colonial times, Dahomey women were doing pick two on afonja warriors. They decimated them. Let's not talk about Fulani army that took ilorin and was aiming for Oyo before the Alafin declared Islam the only religion in Oyo empire.

Cc Pazienza Ikechuob amarabae

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by honourhim: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Who osinbajo help? That pastor is being tossed around by the Hausa Fulani and Yorubas won't do jack if he's hurt. We are too soft to fight. The igbos are more resilient than we are. I don't like igbos but I have to say the truth as good Christian.

You a not a good christian. A good christian does not hate.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
History revisionist. Keep quiet. Yorubas are soft and lazy.

Benjamin Adekunle Third Marine Commando was lost with only one battalion returning to HQ after the Owerri Siege.

Obj was shot in the buttocks in Ore which means he was fleeing biafra troops, he was only called back to replace Adekunle and a new division was created for him after the tail end of the war.

Banjo showed his afonja nature and sabotaged the Midwest invasion for pecuniary gains. He was killed for his treason.

Yorubas are never decorated war heroes but they just use their media to blow their own trumpet.

In Pre colonial times, Dahomey women were doing pick two on afonja warriors. They decimated them. Let's not talk about Fulani army that took ilorin and was aiming for Oyo before the Alafin declared Islam the only religion in Oyo empire.
Cc Pazienza Ikechuob amarabae

Who is this one that comes from a long lineage of losers? If you like, tag Shuku Obuko Alakoba and your dead ancestors, your people are nonenties who never won a war.

Can you mention one Igbo man who led an offensive in the Biafran war? You can't mention any because the ONLY offensive in the Biafran war was led by a Yoruba man named Victor Banjo.

Where were your fathers when Banjo was leading the war? They were dressing like Bobrisky to avoid conscription into the Biafran Army.

Before you reply me, kindly mention ONE war won by Igbo right from the time of Judas Iscariot till today.

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by giftedben: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What by happend whe Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudi rat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from m taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

Don't mind them. They are always weak. As usual their weapon is mouth action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Go and die. I repeat, if you come from a mediocre family, that's your unfortunate luck. Your problem is that because you don't know your history, you swallow the rubbish fed to you.

Read up the exploits of the Yoruba soldiers in the civil war. Yoruba soldiers practically ended that war. Obasanjo, Adekunle, Iluyomade, even Banjo led the Only Biafran offensive.
The Igbos you're mentioning never won any war in the history of the entire Igboland. Have you ever heard of any Igbo notable Igbo Kingdom?

You think warfare is making noise and running around? Go and read up on alternative warfare. Those are what ended the Biafran war.

the only notable contribution d cowardly yorubas did in the war was the massacre of innocent civilians spearheaded by adekunle who was disgraced out of the army and died a miserable amd wretched evn confessing his transgressions against the igbo.
banjo that betrayed the biafran army when he got to the mid western war theater with all the offensive advantage without any single opposition to challenge him cos betrayal is innate to ur tribe.
read bout the bravery of achuzia, okigbo ,madiebo etc if u want to talk bout leading an offensive or how the nigerian 2 division was rendered useless by the biafran army.
obj that joined the war when it was basically over ,when the biafra only employed guerrilla tactics.
but comin frm a HYENA tribe that basks in the euphoria of false victories u would claim a victory won thru starvation, genocide and the aid of foreign mercenaries
am sure kwara history will totally render ur dim witted remarks bout yoruba bravery useless, same as diya the weeping general abi kuti loooool
in igboland its a Republican mindset thats why we dnt do sheep mentality hvn jus one kingdom
u really need to brush up on ur bigotry by reading

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Qyubee(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Too lazy to protect our interests (albeit violently) if need be.
I quite agree with u but I believe every tribe is distinct in third own ways, and we must not necessarily adopt d violent ways of other tribes. That said, don't underestimate the gentleness of the Yoruba man esp when pushed to the wall.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
I seem to take OPC more serious. That is a group i know will be for Yorubas, against any tribe Igbo or Hausa. In 1999, their contribution in the Sagamu crises will remain engraved in my memory. Gallant men
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Well said Pal Adebanjo.

How i wish all the yorubas are wise enough to to see the plans of the northerners
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:

08100512270 call me let's do business
why are you posting your number online
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by toyecoach(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Oga Ayo, una talk more than this during MKO Abiola saga, i beg. Nothing go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by chernest2002: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
A mere commissioner is now acting president and will soon be president commander in chief. Oh God please remember me as you remember osinbajo the mere commissioner.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by colossus91(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
chai bro diaris God oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by archipelago: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
If any region in Nigeria things the right to govetlrn Nigeria belongs to them and do otherwise contrary to the constitution, that region should know that other regions have the right of self governance. Nigeria is battling with IPOD and Niger Delta, if other regions have to rise up against us being one Nation, how will Nigeria stand as one Nation? They should know that the divide and rule will no longer work this time around. Let any region do anything funny and see whether there will be Nigeria or not?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ngwaba(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Assume the presidency? Is there anything we need to know about his principal? Ayam confused.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

the only notable contribution d cowardly yorubas did in the war was the massacre of innocent civilians spearheaded by adekunle who was disgraced out of the army and died a miserable amd wretched evn confessing his transgressions against the igbo.
banjo that betrayed the biafran army when he got to the mid western war theater with all the offensive advantage without any single opposition to challenge him cos betrayal is innate to ur tribe.
read bout the bravery of achuzia, okigbo ,madiebo etc if u want to talk bout leading an offensive or how the nigerian 2 division was rendered useless by the biafran army.
obj that joined the war when it was basically over ,when the biafra only employed guerrilla tactics.
but comin frm a HYENA tribe that basks in the euphoria of false victories u would claim a victory won thru starvation, genocide and the aid of foreign mercenaries
am sure kwara history will totally render ur dim witted remarks bout yoruba bravery useless, same as diya the weeping general abi kuti loooool
in igboland its a Republican mindset thats why we dnt do sheep mentality hvn jus one kingdom
u really need to brush up on ur bigotry by reading

All is fair in love and war.

You don't fight those who feed you. We sent food to Biafrans, Ojuku's soldiers sold them. That's why your fathers were malnourished but Ojuku's children were well fed.

As for the currency change, since Ojuku declared Biafra a sovereign state before the war, Nigeria's currency change during the war is none of your business.

Today, you're still fighting those feeding you, you'll end up like your unfortunate ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by cstr1000: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

[b]The Igbos you're mentioning never won any war in the history of the entire Igboland. Have you ever heard of any Igbo notable Igbo Kingd[/b]om?

Your forefathers were lucky not to venture into igboland with their yoruba kingdom, else they would have known the force of igbo unity.
The greeks did not have an empire, just like the igbos. They were autonomous just like the igbos.
But when the persians came, the greeks banded together and destroyed the persian empire. That is exactly what igbos would have done to your yoruba fore-bears if they had made the unfortunate mistake of crossing the niger. It would have been a very fair fight since they was no Nigerian nation then and every tribe for itself.
Btw, when the colonialists came, what reistance did the oyo and Ife kingdoms give them? Absolute none.
While the igbos with no empire( and no real need for one) were fighting for their rights as a people against the colonialists, your yoruba kings was giving the red carpet to their british masters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by initiate: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Yoruba is the buffer between hausa and Igbo and the only sensible voice in this whole secession/expulsion rhetoric. if you harm one of their own the voice will cease

that's the point you fail to get
fergie001:
Balderdash.
Shey ipob(even though I do not support all their tactics) said they want referendum for separation,you people said lai-lai.
Oga,if those Hausa people do anything to him,ntn will happen,
Nigeria will not break.

Aguiyi-Ironsi died,what happened?
Murtala died,what happened?
Biafra was mutilated in the war,we are still suffering till date?
Saro-Wiwa died,ntn?
MKO died,what happened?
Kudirat died, Pa Alfred Rewane, all died
Abacha died,
Awo died,Did Nigeria break?

Now God 4bid,Osibanjo,we will only wear black,and fly half-mast and wear mournful look(not for me though),after all, his children and family members he is throwing into CBN,FIRS,DPR,immigration,
I follow?
After he will give me npower,rubbish
Mtchew

Ntn will happen,lobatan
grin

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Flashmove: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:

Contact us through Naija Cabals on Facebook or Info@naijacabals.com , We are waiting to hear from you.
www.naijacabals.com
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by honourhim: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The igbos are not interested in fighting war with people to hijack them and make them slaves. What we want is just allow us to do business freely, compete with us if u can, and if u cannot, that's your problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Flashmove: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:

Contact us through Naija Cabals on Facebook or Info@naijacabals.com , We are waiting to hear from you.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Your forefathers were lucky not to venture into igboland with their yoruba kingdom, else they would have known the force of igbo unity.
The greeks did not have an empire, just like the igbos. They were autonomous just like the igbos.
But when the persians came, the greeks banded together and destroyed the persian empire. That is exactly what igbos would have done to your yoruba fore-bears if they had made the unfortunate mistake of crossing the niger. It would have been a very fair fight since they was no Nigerian nation then and every tribe for itself.
Btw, when the colonialists came, what reistance did the oyo and Ife kingdoms give them? Absolute none.
While the igbos with no empire( and no real need for one) were fighting for their rights as a people against the colonialists, your yoruba kings were giving the red carpet to their british masters.

Which right did the Igbos fight for? The Aba women riot which was led by Funmilayo Ransome Kuti a Yoruba woman or which one?

I repeat, you come from a long lineage of nonenties and losers who have no legacies to hand on to their children. No kingdom, no history of conquests. Heck, you can't even trace your roots!

There's nothing that unites Igbos. They only come together when they want to commit evil or criminal acts. After that they fight themselves.

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2017
giftedben:

Don't mind them. They are always weak. As usual their weapons is mouth action.

I support you unfortunately. Probably the first time I would agree with igbos on anything.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by MTKbudapest(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
The Afonjas are scared of losing the seat to the north.

Lets see if osibanjo can make it like goodluck.

But my prayer is that the north should remove the Afonja let me see what they will do.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
initiate:
Yoruba is the buffer between hausa and Igbo and the only sensible voice in this whole secession/expulsion rhetoric. if you harm one of their own the voice will cease

that's the point you fail to get

What will happen if osinbajo is hurt? I repeat nothing would happen. We are probably the most confused tribe in Nigeria. Our priorities are not set right. A very bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

The igbos are not interested in fighting war with people to hijack them and make them slaves. What we want is just allow us to do business freely, compete with us if u can, and if u cannot, that's your problem.

See this unenlightened fellow calling petty trading business. The kinds of businesses engaged in by Igbos are left for our wives.

Igbos are traders and not businessesmen. Get the difference.

How many Igbos are in the top 5 list of wealthiest Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
MTKbudapest:
The Afonjas are scared of losing the seat to the north.

Lets see if osibanjo can make it like goodluck.

But my prayer is that the north should remove the Afonja let me see what they will do.

grin

We would not do anything so stop wondering.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oshidaguy: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2017
igbos keep off cos it's a relationship between slave and master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Saintsquare(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
What happened after 3m of your kinsmen were suyalized, oh yes Ekwueme went to lick almajiri balls hahahaha
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ojobekehinde: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
NTN will happen,hausa is our demi got,yoruba are very lazy.truth be told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
I seem to take OPC more serious. That is a group i know will be for Yorubas, against any tribe Igbo or Hausa. In 1999, their contribution in the Sagamu crises will remain engraved in my memory. Gallant men

We need to strengthen the OPC to protect Yoruba interests in this jungle called Nigeria.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
ojobekehinde:
NTN will happen,hausa is our demi got,yoruba are very lazy.truth be told.

God bless you for admitting. I am a Yoruba man but I don't like the fact that we are too soft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Biafra gallantry in that war is there for you to read. I am a proud igbo who don't boast. We stood hausa forces in Kaduna during the 2001 riots and we fought gallantly to protect our turf in Enugu road Tudun wada. Do i need to tell you that most Yorubas ran to police barracks as refugees because they couldn't man up and fight the hausa miscreants.

You people are cowards and noisemakers
Okoyiboz3:

Who is this one that comes from a long lineage of losers? If you like, tag Shuku Obuko Alakoba and your dead ancestors, your people are nonenties who never won a war.

Can you mention one Igbo man who led an offensive in the Biafran war? You can't mention any because the ONLY offensive in the Biafran war was led by a Yoruba man named Victor Banjo.

Where were your fathers when Banjo was leading the war? They were dressing like Bobrisky to avoid conscription into the Biafran Army.

Before you reply me, kindly mention ONE war won by Igbo right from the time of Judas Iscariot till today.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.