Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36031 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by kp3tech(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
I wonder why the North are not seeing the solution to all this problem.

Reconcile with the Biafrans and support them to go... All this noise from South West, Bendel would fizzle out. Then North would rule and dominate Nigeria forever.

They are barking because of the Igbos have stood their ground ... If you try to attack the Igbos.... Yoruba would take that opportunity and dominate the North.

And no matter what North and Biafrans can never Co exist

Arewa be wise.
Oil could be negotiated between the North and Biafrans...
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Very true. I am Yoruba between.

Colonel drake! Thank God you are here. I copied you in my earlier post. Now if you go through the posts you would see that our people are doubting my being Yoruba. I know you are just as passionate about our tribe as I am. Kindly help propagate and state the truth about our much vaunted docility. I am incensed by suggestions that I am not Yoruba because I agreed with our enemies on this one issue. I intend on doing a thread on this isolated incidence which has caused brothers to deny themselves.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nairaboi(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
It was said that Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast, and FF Kayode took over and continued banging the so-called warlord's wife called Bianca. . .
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by akinszz: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2017
MTKbudapest:
The Afonjas are scared of losing the seat to the north.

Lets see if osibanjo can make it like goodluck.

But my prayer is that the north should remove the Afonja let me see what they will do.

grin
potor potor thinking

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fvck you! Everybody knows me in this forum as a Yoruba jingoist and I state it that we yorubas are too lazy to get involved in any conflict! The Igbos are more resilient! Who has osinbajo helped? Where are his kids? Osinbajo is a man who has no base! We ain't gonna risk Yoruba lives for that pastor who hasn't got balls! I support the Hausas to oust him! I am a fellow Christian as the pastor but he has proven to be a sissy thus far. Yorubas are a very soft people and we won't do jack if osinbajo is hurt! You
When I say same thing, those yoruba muslims will call me Ipod. Imagine a supposedly less educated Hausa fulani tossing our yoruba muslims around in the name of allah. spits

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

When I say same thing, those yoruba muslims will call me Ipod. Imagine a supposedly less educated Hausa fulani tossing our yoruba muslims around in the name of allah. spits

Abi ooook. I am angry about this and today is the day for truth. I will do a thread for yorubas on this board to come out and face the truth later today. I don't mind if our enemies get to see this. The most important thing is that this very delicate issue will be trashed out. I have seen your contributions and passion about the problems that plague us as a people. God bless you.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

In recent times, which battle have we successfully waged to protect our interests? We need to look inwards, reflect and correct whatever flaws which exists in us as a people. Although the igbos have not achieved much from the resurgent Biafra agitation but we have to commend them for having the courage to stand up and look the Hausa Fulani in the face. The day Yorubas summon such courage is the day the south will be liberated.

Of what use is heating up the polity and causing tension across thereby putting the lives of ur kinsmen who lives everywhere around the country in danger? Isn't it stupidity to start a war u know u can never win. Majority of yorubas believe in Nigeria and so they have no reason to start any secessionist agitation. It is Igbos that want Biafra so they can agitate for as long as they want (without hate speeches). The ileife clash btw the Yoruba and Hausas is enough to tell u we won't take any poo from any tribe that goes beyond its boundary in Yoruba land....
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Ladyjumong(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
What happened wen abiola nd his wife were lynched to death, dz people can pass empty threat for africa, take dem serious at ur own peril grin

4 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nigeria won't break for nobody, talkless a pastor who's so fucking soft that he looks away when his fellows Christians are killed! The hausas should take their throne. Nothing will happen. We yorubas are too soft and we would eventually pay for it.

Endorsed. Yoruba will do zilch. Anyone who doesn't protect Yoruba interest is an omo ale and no single Yoruba blood will be spilled. Good one bro.

Well, I'm quite familiar with this moniker but I thought it was cloned by those Igbos until i checked your post history.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

And brother please do not alienate our Muslim brothers. We are one in yorubaland. We need to present a united front at this point in time. Not much premium is placed on religion in yorubaland and things should stay that way. I expevt you to contribute meaningfully in my thread slated for later in the day.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by badera: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigeria is not going to break.

Osinbajo is biafra... Ayo adebanojo is not Yoruba.. he is biafra... he most have changed his name..

The protester who organizer the program adeyanju is a biafra who change is name.
Don't be devieved by fraud

Biafra have been changing their names to Yoruba name..

The organizer of Abuja be protest are biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbhMbmjK3bM
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ExInferis(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Another day, another empty threat.

Why does adebanjo look like grilled pork chops?

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oblang:

Of what use is heating up the polity and causing tension across thereby putting the lives of ur kinsmen who lives everywhere around the country in danger? Isn't it stupidity to start a war u know u can never win. Majority of yorubas believe in Nigeria and so they have no reason to start any secessionist agitation. It is Igbos that want Biafra so they can agitate for as long as they want (without hate speeches). The ileife clash btw the Yoruba and Hausas is enough to tell u we won't take any poo from any tribe that goes beyond its boundary in Yoruba land....

We need to maintain the ile ife posture. No let down from now on. On the other issues raised by your post. It is left to be seen what we want as a people. When we get to the bridge, we would cross it as a people after wide consultations with our people.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

All these stories you cooked up doesn't concern me as they happened way back. The contemporary Yoruba race is so docile that we can be sacked in our own cities with no repercussion. On this particular issue of pastor, I repeat that nothing would happen. The Hausas have got this one.

Let the continue to bask in the euphoria of old glory. Like we didn't lead in education way back. But what is hapening now? south west states slugging it out with those boko haram states. this is a pity. They will exhume benjamin adekunle to come fight for them. cowards

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vedd: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yorubas are never weakling but we normally think of consequence,
That is what weakling means:
Your neighbour comes to your house and give you a hot slap. Instead of retaliating, you cowardly capitulate because you're thinking about the consequences of your counteraction.

How better is the term cowardice and docility described?

7 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Yorubas would continue being the bastion of liberty, democratic ideals and freedom of thought in Nigeria. Centrifugal forces won't pull us apart. However, we won't do the foregoing if we don't address the problem of double allegiance currently plaguing the Yoruba race.

NB: All yorubas are invited to contribute in a thread to be done on this issue by yours truly later in the day.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
AKENIBIAJE:
What most other tribes in Nigeria don't understand about the Yorubas is this ...we don't act on impulse..... or emotions, we analysis carefully and react.
1. When the first coup happened Awolowo was in prison abi? What happened later? The foolish civil war,....remember, Fajuyi was killed Ogundipe was denied ....ok
Awolowo came back....because that are around Gowon are the Yorubas, he made him the Minister of Finance.... the got their rewards.
Go and ask the Abacha and IBB......they will tell you Yorubas will always have the last laugh.....Ask Jonathan.... He hasn't recovered from what hit till today.
See Lagos an evny of the nation..... No conspiracy can destroy that city. Nigeria can only be separated if we want it......this Birfraud issues are our script and the Ibo head will be used to break the coconut.... so you see they can be partakers. Their creed is too c

lear......the south-south's wealth........They will be disappointed.

This is what i like about my people. We like to deceive our self. That bravery and sophistication only exist as a figment of your imagination. keep on basking on a delusion of grandeur to make yourself feel good about not being a coward.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vedd: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

And brother please do not alienate our Muslim brothers. We are one in yorubaland. We need to present a united front at this point in time. Not much premium is placed on religion in yorubaland and things should stay that way. I expevt you to contribute meaningfully in my thread slated for later in the day.
A problem can only be treated after proper diagnosis. The weaklings and pro Fulani loyalist are the Moslems amongst us. They will betray every attempt aimed at charting a vibrant course for the Yoruba's.
You see how quick they are to tag us here as ipob (the same ipob and biafraudss that they see us condemn on other threads).

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by pellummy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm i learnt alot 4rm these replies,individual yorubaman may be active but we are too dormant..mum said am too gentle,nw i see why? Yoruba individual our life is 2nd to none 4 us...moja mosa ni a mo akinkanju(knowing when to fight and run is the principle of great warriors) are we not running away more than required..YORUBA STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE AND LAND
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vedd: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The Yorubas would continue being the bastion of liberty, democratic ideals and freedom of thought in Nigeria. Centrifugal forces won't pull us apart. However, we won't do the foregoing if we don't address the problem of double allegiance currently plaguing the Yoruba race.

NB: All yorubas are invited to contribute in a thread to be done on this issue by yours truly later in the day.
Pls tag me on that. It's exciting to share ideas with like minds.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We need to maintain the ile ife posture. No let down from now on. On the other issues raised by your post. It is left to be seen what we want as a people. When we get to the bridge, we would cross it as a people after wide consultations with our people.

U can keep denying ur igboness for all I care, that doesn't change the fact that the yorubas are not interested in seceding from Nigeria......
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by MossadAgent: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Your muslim brothers are the reason there can't be any southern alliance and thus you continued pandering on Gambari's ass
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by femolii: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.
U lack sense osu ogundepe resigned on his own nobody force him concerning fajuyi he was killed because he didn't allow them to kill agunyi ironsi that is the truth u should also know that is difficuit for yorubas to act because the cause is from igbos coup that killed akintola so our revenge is to face the root i mean (the igbos coup) which we really carried out in 1967 to 1969 n we make sure 3,000000 igbo died for their action, we make sure ojukwu ran out of the country without saying bye bye to his people. u talk about awolowo, awolowo only spent 3year out of ten years n he carried out his duty by dealing with osu region by reducing them through death that is another revenge turne the region to tag rags that is y igbo man can not survive today in that lock region. with ur war war all the time how many people from another region that are working in that ur osu land tell me mumu the only thing that remain for u now is to be claiming people towns n cities osu u better change.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Spandex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
na so! na dem go first run when e go start
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vRendoh(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
cool
Which of the major tribes is afraid of Nigeria break up? Which has the weakest survival will that is a unity beggar? That is crying and is afraid of new and enduring challange?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vedd: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oblang:

U can keep denying ur igboness for all I care, that doesn't change the fact that the yorubas are not interested in seceding from Nigeria......
I can see that the cowardly head that you keep bowing to your Fulani masters is eternally stuck in the sand.

Keep tagging all true free born Yoruba's as ipob or Igbo...since, like Kayode Ogundamisi, that is your only way of making yourself relevant to your gambari masters and patrons.

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by vRendoh(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Spandex:
na so! na dem go first run when e go start

why people wan run? Who dey pursue who? Only a coward will beg for unity? If a group of persons says they are not comfortable with living with you,,,na by force? Are you fighting because you re not sure you can exist without the other tribes or because you re afraid of loosing the benefit you ve been deriving from them. let a referadum decides!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oblang:

Whatever!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedd:

Pls tag me on that. It's exciting to share ideas with like minds.

Cool. Noted.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by femolii: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
History revisionist. Keep quiet. Yorubas are soft and lazy.

Benjamin Adekunle Third Marine Commando was lost with only one battalion returning to HQ after the Owerri Siege.

Obj was shot in the buttocks in Ore which means he was fleeing biafra troops, he was only called back to replace Adekunle and a new division was created for him after the tail end of the war.

Banjo showed his afonja nature and sabotaged the Midwest invasion for pecuniary gains. He was killed for his treason.

Yorubas are never decorated war heroes but they just use their media to blow their own trumpet.

In Pre colonial times, Dahomey women were doing pick two on afonja warriors. They decimated them. Let's not talk about Fulani army that took ilorin and was aiming for Oyo before the Alafin declared Islam the only religion in Oyo empire.

Cc Pazienza Ikechuob amarabae
The thing really pained u osu nothing remain in ur mouth again u talk with bitterness.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

OMG! I won't state any Yoruba adage to you. You can go to hell as I have nothing to prove to you. Consistent forumites can attest to my struggle on this board for the past 4 years to awaken the Yoruba people. If my stating the facts on this particular issue now makes me stop being Yoruba then so be it!
. Did i insult you in any way? Well as yorubas we hardly insult. Your insult without provocation still proves you are never related to yorubas in any way. A mole or a spy can crown an enemy in order to dethrone him public thus bringing unprecedented shame and disgrace on such. Believe me when i say i know what it takes to be a spy or a mole. I won't insult you but you are not a yoruba person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / Amaechi Destroys PMB, Says President Doesn't Listen To Anybody Doesn't Read-Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.