Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy (51052 Views)

Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 3 Types Of Men You Should Avoid As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
op u very much on point cheesy
especially dat ur number 5.u will some guys who are not too well off having up to 10 ---15 girlfriends and dem spend all their cash on all 15 babes.some of these guys will even engage in armed robbery to maintain these ladies.some of we guys should set our priorities right.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tuham:
In one word, struggling guys are not entitled to having a girlfriend they can call their own? undecided

Optional1
Lefulefu

Come help me hia biko
not at all..no be wetin op talk grin
afterall there are shoemakers,okada riders married with kids cheesy.
wetin op dey yarn be say make guys dey get their priority in focus instead of spending heavily on frivolity cheesy.there"s a woman 4 every man anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by alawodebig9(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
olaszydaruma:
Its not a funny matter bro. I am a living testimony of the bad effect of bet9ja virtual. I am still suffering from the implications of dwelling in such things.
Ha! Kunle, Michael, Tunde, Ifeanyi it will not be better for you wherever you may be for teaching me baby n sheju!!!
hahahahahaha
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree thats very seXXXy...especially when she gives u head..At least u dont have to worry pulling her fake hair when u nut in her mouth grin grin

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you avoid all these things u are no longer a guy.the heading should be if u are struggling avoid these things.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Rapture4real(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Avoid them even when you're capable and comfortable.You will meet God to give account.My son if sinner entices you,consents not says the Bible.Prov 7 says avoid an immoral woman.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Darligold(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
illicits and gambling.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by vicmangs(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
You nailed it bro. God bless you!
Rapmoney:
We all have our struggling days. Most wealthy people you know in the society today all had their struggling days; except you were born with a silver spoon. It is nothing to be ashamed of because as the Bible puts it: 'Do not despise the days of humble beginnings'. One true fact is that you won't even remember your struggling days when you finally attain success.

If you were born with wooden or no spoons at all, you need not despair. Success is not only achieved by physical strength; it also has to do with your mental strength. Your level of rational thinking matters a lot, for without it, your physical strength will be equivalent to pouring water into a basket. I believe you know what that means.

Below are some things you should avoid as a struggling bachelor:

1) BEER PARLORS/DRINKING JOINTS: It's not a bad idea to visit a bar for one or two bottles of drink occassionally (that's if you drink). What is killing is when you make it a habit to be there everyday to oblige your urge for alcohol! These spots are pocket-drainers for struggling guys. At the end of the day, you'll discover that you've not been able to meet most of your important needs. Why? Your habit is draining your meagre resources at the expense of self-development.

2) CALL GIRLS: Once you entangle yourself in this unfavourable market where deposits are allowed but no withdrawals, you can be completely compared to a fly that's entangled in a spider's web! If you spend N20,000 monthly on prostitutes and your monthly income is N40,000, my brother, your future is not brighter than the back of a cooking pot!

3) FINANCIAL WOMEN: (Apology to Phyno aka Eze Nnunu). If you can afford a phone of N280,000 for your girlfriend without waving, very fine. After all, we give in love. Bro, but not when you are struggling. There's a time for all things. Leave these set of people for those who are already comfortable, rich or have enough to throw around. Life is not and has never been a competition. You too will get there if you strive. Don't be fooled by flashy appearance. Women are created with brains too; they can work and take care of their needs. Don't kill yourself to make a woman look super fly while you are struggling to survive. It makes no sense, for tides and times come and go. Let whoever you are with know your present state. The good ones will encourage you but the materialistic ones...hmmm. That doesn't mean you should be stingy; give freely but let it be within your means. Give with no intention to receive.

4) COMPETITIVE LIFE: This has never been a helpful friend to struggling guys. What will it profit a struggling guy if he spends N2,500 for a bottle of beer in club, knowing fully well that the neighbourhood shops sell same for N200? The kids who spend lavishly right in the club or elsewhere trust their account balance. Trying to compete with them is useless. My brother, na you go still go house go cry! Regret is a personal thing. Nobody regrets with you cool Ogbeni, experience na the best teacher but to learn from anoda man own go make you escape paying the high tuition fee.

5) MULTIPLE AFFAIRS: Just like patronizing call-girls (Point 2 above), engaging yourself in multiple affairs as a struggling guy is a fatal blow that can slow your progress. Apart from wasting resources, you will become less focused. My brother, wetin you dey find go Sokoto dey inside your Shokoto o! Even if she's a 'village girl', you can 'package' her as far as you both love and understand each other. Look for an understanding and emotionally mature girl to date; she must also be engaged in something worthwhile. Stop running after these little slay queens! They'd rather prefer a yahoo-yahoo guy to you.

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Mydazz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
More like "Avoiding the Unavoidables"
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Veek3buck(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wise words right here y'all

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by cooltola(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
gambling should be on the list also
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Sike(m): 2:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one OP. Nice one!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by maxdosh(m): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

# 3 tho...

If ur broke or struggling, why not encourage ur woman to wear NO WIGS/ WEAVE angry

This is the thing, a lot of african women forgets how beautiful their natural hair is..y'all dont need these crap and wrapped ur head for months with fake hair...

But on ur profile u have your hair wrapped in fake hair too
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 15, 2017
maxdosh:

But on ur profile u have your hair wrapped in fake hair too

Ur eyes are made in China...its plastic!

U dont know how to identify real hair from a fake hair..
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 5:55am On Aug 15, 2017
indodon:
no 6 as a struggling guy, you must stop bet9ja,, especially visual
Live bet good.. But visual, no no no..
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by guru90: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Wonderful Article!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by mohammad11: 6:04am On Aug 15, 2017
You're actually right OP
Let plan for better tomorrow guys

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by thowbie7ven(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2017
indodon:
no 6 as a struggling guy, you must stop bet9ja,, especially visual
Virtual...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

not at all..no be wetin op talk grin
afterall there are shoemakers,okada riders married with kids cheesy.
wetin op dey yarn be say make guys dey get their priority in focus instead of spending heavily on frivolity cheesy.there"s a woman 4 every man anyway.

Now i don get am... The thing true sha.. Some guys fit spend 10x the money they no fit spend for their mama and papa on top of woman wey no be their wife

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

nothing to say oh...
Other than they should hustle harder..

We go still hustle harder but some people talk say "behind every successful man is a woman" wink

All this time we're hustling, we still need someone to massage us at the back and tell us

"dear, everything is going to be well. You can do it"
smiley
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by sammykari99(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
You make sense @Rapmoney .

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by optional1(f): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Tuham:

We go still hustle harder but some people talk say "behind every successful man is a woman" wink

All this time we're hustling, we still need someone to massage us at the back and tell us

"dear, everything is going to be well. You can do it"
smiley

you must have reach a stage in hustling before you need a woman to massage your back and say to you (dear it is well we will get there soon) if u don't help yourself how will a woman help you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by kense88: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2017
HARDDON:
Avoid Living Above your means.

Buying what you don't need to impress people that don't even like you!

Telling lies to ladies just to get into their pants! There is much more to life than some lil hole inbtw d thighs of these soft dolls.

Clubbing away your life when u should be home strategizing on how to fvcking buy d world n fvck life with the left over change,

hv the world on lock down n travel to space with dem keys tucked in ur jacket pocket.

Stop eating junks. And having multiple bukas as bed mates. Prepare ur fridging meals. They r richer, more hygienic, saves u loads of money n running tummy.

Stop spending all you earn @ a blow. Learn the acts of investment. I am not a savings advocate.
But it doesn't hurt to tuck some away.
To solve this, plan what u wano achieve with the money b4 it comes and when it does, have the balls to stick to your plans.

Now get off my face if you can't keep up with my pace!

Peace !
A thousand likes for you. Sometimes i feel like taking over this world.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Musadammy(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice advise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Tuham:

Now i don get am... The thing true sha.. Some guys fit spend 10x the money they no fit spend for their mama and papa on top of woman wey no be their wife
such guys need factory reset for their brain.u can imagine dat somee even borrow money to sleep with ashi.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree thats very seXXXy...especially when she gives u head..At least u dont have to worry pulling her fake hair when u nut in her mouth grin grin
team never been touched
Never been kissed
Team virgin grin grin grin grin

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
sunshineG:
team never been touched
Never been kissed
Team virgin grin grin grin grin

#TeamTightNunu grin

I never even tried what i said earlier tho.. grin I wanna reserve everything to someone who deserved my everything grin But only if he can wait til i turn 60 cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by OlaRolls(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Massive Global Food Network
A platform where you earn continuously...

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Invest any money you have. Save. Make money to make more money. If you make money to only spend it, you'll be poor for life.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by OrireSA(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
MULTIPLE AFFAIRS? A man cannot suffer both financially and sexually, even if your broke lie to the girl until you sleep with her than you may tell her the truth if you wish.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

#TeamTightNunu grin

I never even tried what i said earlier tho.. grin I wanna reserve everything to someone who deserved my everything grin But only if he can wait til i turn 60 cheesy
60 kwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / She Just Can't Stop Calling / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.