Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy (50742 Views)

Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 3 Types Of Men You Should Avoid As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by dakeskese(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
1:Avoid women.

2:avoid women.

3: Avoid bet9ja

4: Avoid Women again.

5: Avoid women

10 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good points

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by DeWisedon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
but op if you dey hear ibo ",Mara na onu riwere eriwe adigo committed" ma niggas for otu and O town go understand wet in I mean

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
Lol! I'm a sucker for girls that keep low-cut. Especially when it's stylish and little tinted.

Na my ex be that. Omo that babe drain me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thanks op. This post is for me

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by donlucabrazi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beautifully written and intelligently summarised....

OP, your head dey there!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Moganajoe: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Sex should top the list. it drains mental Energy outta you.

But not the case for me. read my shocking confession!!

My Dirty secret with My Landlord's Wife and Daughter

cry

You can still have sex as much as you want, provided it doesn't stop you from thinking about aspiration. But you must date a working class or business lady.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by yemmit90: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Those 5 points stated by Op can actually destroyed not only the lives of struggling guys but every young man out there.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Deluxever(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op ororo full your head......tell them

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

# 3 tho...

If ur broke or struggling, why not encourage ur woman to wear NO WIGS/ WEAVE angry

This is the thing, a lot of african women forgets how beautiful their natural hair is..y'all dont need these crap and wrapped ur head for months with fake hair...
I respect your opinion about our natural hair smiley
Personally, I detest wearing wigs, but you should know that not all black women who wear wigs/weavons hate their natural hair. Some see it as a way of protective styling their hair while it's still in its natural state under the wigsmiley. Also some wear it cause people still view the natural hair as being 'unprofessional'
But you can't blame them those who don't wear their natural hair often cause the 'natural hair movement' is not so popular in Nigeria. Our hair is really different from other race so some black women think it's really hard to maintain and that's why they use relaxer it to make it easier to style.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by zidek(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
What of bet9ja, betting kills faster than women

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
very nice advice

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by officialJP(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
you forgot gambling grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Can't avoid them
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by mcparrotnnam(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
i m watching you
www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Babz18: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
We all have our struggling days. Most wealthy people you know in the society today all had their struggling days; except you were born with a silver spoon. It is nothing to be ashamed of because as the Bible puts it: 'Do not despise the days of humble beginnings'. One true fact is that you won't even remember your struggling days when you finally attain success.

If you were born with wooden or no spoons at all, you need not despair. Success is not only achieved by physical strength; it also has to do with your mental strength. Your level of rational thinking matters a lot, for without it, your physical strength will be equivalent to pouring water into a basket. I believe you know what that means.

Below are some things you should avoid as a struggling bachelor:

1) BEER PARLORS/DRINKING JOINTS: It's not a bad idea to visit a bar for one or two bottles of drink occassionally (that's if you drink). What is killing is when you make it a habit to be there everyday to oblige your urge for alcohol! These spots are pocket-drainers for struggling guys. At the end of the day, you'll discover that you've not been able to meet most of your important needs. Why? Your habit is draining your meagre resources at the expense of self-development.

2) CALL GIRLS: Once you entangle yourself in this unfavourable market where deposits are allowed but no withdrawals, you can be completely compared to a fly that's entangled in a spider's web! If you spend N20,000 monthly on prostitutes and your monthly income is N40,000, my brother, your future is not brighter than the back of a cooking pot!

3) FINANCIAL WOMEN: (Apology to Phyno aka Eze Nnunu). If you can afford a phone of N280,000 for your girlfriend without waving, very fine. After all, we give in love. Bro, but not when you are struggling. There's a time for all things. Leave these set of people for those who are already comfortable, rich or have enough to throw around. Life is not and has never been a competition. You too will get there if you strive. Don't be fooled by flashy appearance. Women are created with brains too; they can work and take care of their needs. Don't kill yourself to make a woman look super fly while you are struggling to survive. It makes no sense, for tides and times come and go. Let whoever you are with know your present state. The good ones will encourage you but the materialistic ones...hmmm. That doesn't mean you should be stingy; give freely but let it be within your means. Give with no intention to receive.

4) COMPETITIVE LIFE: This has never been a helpful friend to struggling guys. What will it profit a struggling guy if he spends N2,500 for a bottle of beer in club, knowing fully well that the neighbourhood shops sell same for N200? The kids who spend lavishly right in the club or elsewhere trust their account balance. Trying to compete with them is useless. My brother, na you go still go house go cry! Regret is a personal thing. Nobody regrets with you cool Ogbeni, experience na the best teacher but to learn from anoda man own go make you escape paying the high tuition fee.

5) MULTIPLE AFFAIRS: Just like patronizing call-girls (Point 2 above), engaging yourself in multiple affairs as a struggling guy is a fatal blow that can slow your progress. Apart from wasting resources, you will become less focused. My brother, wetin you dey find go Sokoto dey inside your Shokoto o! Even if she's a 'village girl', you can 'package' her as far as you both love and understand each other. Look for an understanding and emotionally mature girl to date; she must also be engaged in something worthwhile. Stop running after these little slay queens! They'd rather prefer a yahoo-yahoo guy to you.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Laxy009(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Educating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Babz18: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Babz18 post=59476071][/quote] well of course you have said well and mostly, that's what kills most of hustling guys out there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

# 3 tho...

If ur broke or struggling, why not encourage ur woman to wear NO WIGS/ WEAVE angry

This is the thing, a lot of african women forgets how beautiful their natural hair is..y'all dont need these crap and wrapped ur head for months with fake hair...

U....what do you have on ur head?
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by obonujoker(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
What about bet9ja??

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by olaszydaruma(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gambling should be avoided, especially bet9ja virtual.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by solexybaba(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op abeg meet for mama Okey shop make I giv u 4bottles only.no tell anybody.u make sense die.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by solexybaba(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
olaszydaruma:
Gambling should be avoided, especially bet9ja virtual.
grin grin grin grin grin laff won kill me.u self de d level b dat.d tin run ma guy down.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
In one word, struggling guys are not entitled to having a girlfriend they can call their own? undecided

Optional1
Lefulefu

Come help me hia biko
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by olaszydaruma(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=solexybaba post=59476357] grin grin grin grin grin laff won kill me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by optional1(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tuham:
In one word, struggling guys are not entitled to having a girlfriend they can call their own? undecided

Optional
Lfulefu

Come help me hia biko

nothing to say oh...
Other than they should hustle harder..
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by smartnero24(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree thats very seXXXy...especially when she gives u head..At least u dont have to worry pulling her fake hair when u nut in her mouth grin grin

Hmm!! Expert description!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by kingsleybrave(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree thats very seXXXy...especially when she gives u head..At least u dont have to worry pulling her fake hair when u nut in her mouth grin grin
hmmmmmmmmmm,,.,
is this really coming from a female folk,
wow am impresed!
marry me pls ,,,,am single and searching,,,u gat me crazy with this ya comment,am madly in love, u can cal it lust doh,,,,,
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by okenwaa(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Instead of beer parlour, do bunks....

#100 igbooo will keep u @ home jeje....
You spend less and get maximum satisfaction.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by just2endowed: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Be humble.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by idylnoble(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
I hope guys will here dis, OP God bless u for this...thumbs up
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
Lol! I'm a sucker for girls that keep low-cut. Especially when it's stylish and little tinted.
u will love skarlet then cheesy
she dey wear lowcut plus dat her killer smile ehn.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.