Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28091 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Haaaaaa!! It's a lie. I fond it hard to believe shocked shocked embarassed

Ahn Ahn!! I don't understand o. If you have unprotected sex and you're biologically sound, and you don't take any precautions, you WILL get pregnant.
Lol, that's the reality in some places. Young ladies should be smart enough to close their legs. Imagine the hypocrisy of men in this thread
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by snowblaq(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
mazinoweb:

Yea. Postinor

Hope you know that postinor isn't used for abortion.... And anyone using it for that is wasting her time and endangering her womb.

Also.. The use of postinor isn't counted as abortion... That's because its used to prevent conception from taking place.
So how can you call it abortion when there was nothing formed in the first place ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jaksmillioniar: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...
how many baby av u abort
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Most of them

Most of them?? shocked Wow this suites me well. So you've committed abortion(s)? That's something

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaaa:
If you're not a virgin, then retract your statement. Thanks.
Shhhhh
I am a virgin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
easier said than done.just pray for fruits.
that's what you think, I plan to have multiple wives if I have the kind of money I want
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jaksmillioniar: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
They're hypocrites.

Oyindidi:
Lol, that's the reality in some places. Young ladies should be smart enough to close their legs. Imagine the hypocrisy of men in this thread
I knw u will here oya talk
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

So you have not impregnated a girl and tell her to opt for abortion?
I haven't cos I can't sleep with any lady till am married
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Most of them?? shocked Wow this suites me well. So you've committed abortion(s)? That's something
Na you give me belle?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I knw u will here oya talk
Old man, watin I want talk
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Olyboy16(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

i hope your mouth won't get your sister arrested one day.

by the way, your sister really needs Jesus; she has murdered hundreds of innocent souls! some pastors, some imams, some governors and some philantropists.
Only Christ Jesus, can redeem her from the blood she's shed.

please no one should quote me if they can't make wise and reasonable comments

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by seguntijan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes but if she couldn't conceive in the first two years then I will have extra marital affairs.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jaksmillioniar: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Old man, watin I want talk
I can marry her if am d one she abort for if she neva born 3yrs afta I will divorce her
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Blackhawk01: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogawisdom:

Ur sister shld be killed as an illegal abortion accomplice

Abortion is illegal and a criminal offence in Nigeria. Ur sister committed d same offense morally and otherwise as d girls she is carrying the abortion on.

Back to ur question, any girl I will marry must prove her fertility by being three months pregnant b4 marriage rites commences. I can't afford a childless marriage. If I dnt see children @ least 3 in 5 yrs of marriage then d girl is a goner. Children is a top priority to me in marriage.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The joke is on you, man.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

I haven't cos I can't sleep with any lady till am married
So you're a virzin shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na you give me belle?

No be your pikin the pussyhunter being dey comment on that day??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I can marry her if am d one she abort for if she neva born 3yrs afta I will divorce her
Hmmmm...I av seen virgins without fruit of the womb. I'm not advocating for abortion. God show us mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

So you're a virzin shocked shocked
Yeah
anything wrong with dat
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gerrard59:

You meant Marie Stopes?
Throw in Planned Parenthood aka Da Subject Matter.
Hia I nor understand you oo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

No be your pikin the pussyhunter being dey comment on that day??
Na my son, him no be pikin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah
anything wrong with dat
cheesy
No o..
It's okay
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thesuave10(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
It depends on the reason if she fĂșcked a guy and got pregnant, I will not accept her abortion wrecked womb grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by dadabashua1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
am not condemning any lady...but seriously I can't marry a lady that I know has aborted a pregnancy before

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

cheesy
No o..
It's okay
fine
it doesn't mean I don't do odas sha
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
dadabashua1:
am not condemning any lady...but seriously I can't marry a lady that I know has aborted a pregnancy before
ever had sex without condom?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
it all depend why you wanna marry that babe...if it is solely to have children then you are OYO, but if you seek a lifemate then why not marry such babe
shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thesuave10(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
If a woman doesn't give birth for me within5-7 yrs I would get a baby mama or surrogacy. No time for BS grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

fine
it doesn't mean I don't do odas sha
So you clap grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by dadabashua1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
like seriously? lolz...I've not

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na my son, him no be pikin

Dafuq! When did pikin mean something different from child? Na wa
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thesuave10(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:

Why have sex without a condom. Committing abortion is risky when childbirth is concerned

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

USELESS LIAR!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.