Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14230 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

gbagamgringringringrin
I talk well eee
I am an elder nah, always on tap for words of wisdom. cool
You on the same wavelength with the op?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
I am an elder nah, always on tap for words of wisdom. cool You on the same wavelength with the op?
gringringrin I see u ee... Well am jus on my own..(Got my own opinion)
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
I am an elder nah, always on tap for words of wisdom. cool You on the same wavelength with the op?
But I dey wonder about something ooo.. Are there ladies who will actually date a man if his got no money
No girl go wan suffer naugrin Abi e get who nor like beta tin, This generation has a different mentality u know..
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Neimar: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

frustrated rapist. ..isn't it obvious that what you can offer to the society is your pathetic perverted useless piece of low life..don't you think it is too late to be stupid and foolish at the same time??or you just referring to your sisters puss...you sexmaniac,,you peep your sisters when they are undressed to check if their puss is rotten then you come here to announce how smelly your sisters pussies are..rotten pig,,rot in hell

ah ah e sisters? e neva reach dt level na
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Gotze1:
If my daughter after teaching her how to be independent and hardworking decides to go that way. So be it, they should treat her even less than dog. She deserves it. I will only support my daughter if she yields to my advice and be independent of any man's pocket. Then, if any man tries nonsense, I will fight for her. Most of those block headed girls above are just useless and have to brain to comprehend my sentence. Maybe English is their problems because every sensible human that reads the topic would have seen the conditional clause in my sentence. But so dissapointed that most of the girls and some guys are just having brain with little understanding. Especially the dry bones above talking about English but her own errors are second to none.
but seriously don't date the gold diggers, weed them out.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin I see u ee...
Well am jus on my own..(Got my own opinion)
I want to hear it, spill!
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
gringrin hmmm ok oo grin To live comfortably, it’s natural for a woman to prefer a man with money because, together, they can afford to live a better life. And this does not mean she’s materialistic. People always say that “money can’t buy happiness” but every single woman I know wants to travel, and to the best of my knowledge, this isn’t free. In fact, perhaps, the most defining moment in a couple’s life is when they’re in front of the pastor saying “I do” and — for the record — the wedding reception isn’t free.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
gringrin hmmm ok oo grin To live comfortably, it’s natural for a woman to prefer a man with money because, together, they can afford to live a better life. And this does not mean she’s materialistic. People always say that “money can’t buy happiness” but every single woman I know wants to travel, and to the best of my knowledge, this isn’t free. In fact, perhaps, the most defining moment in a couple’s life is when they’re in front of the pastor saying “I do” and — for the record — the wedding reception isn’t free.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

If a woman prefers her man to have money,it doesn’t
necessarily mean that she’s a gold digger. It can
simply mean that she wants to experience life with
you.

It just that most men,infact majority don't understand these things like what op is saying..
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
but seriously don't date the gold diggers, weed them out.
Do gold diggers write it in their forehead?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

But I dey wonder about something ooo..
Are there ladies who will actually date a man if his got no money

Yup, yours truly is one. My man is one of them and it's not a problem for me, I know where I want to be in life. The problem would be if he tries to get in my way. wink
Martin0:
gringrin hmmm ok oo grin
To live comfortably, it’s natural for a woman to prefer
a man with money because, together, they can afford
to live a better life. And this does not mean she’s
materialistic. People always say that “money can’t
buy happiness” but every single woman I know
wants to travel, and to the best of my knowledge,
this isn’t free. In fact, perhaps, the most defining
moment in a couple’s life is when they’re in front of
the pastor saying “I do” and — for the record — the
wedding reception isn’t free.

The statement is nobody likes to suffer, males and females alike. So money is important to both and both use the other gender as a means to an end (some guys, after the usual spiel about "I like you blah blah blah", the next question is "who is your father"?

They wouldn't ask that if they weren't on the lookout for something beneficial to them like opportunities.

However, getting with someone because of what they have is no guarantee for a life of comfort. People's financial situation can be fluid sometimes, subject to change.

Much better to aim to get your own stuff, however little. Then you are truly in charge of your choices and not subject to another's whims without having a say.

But each to their own, my idea of nightmare would be having to depend on anyone financially.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:
If a woman prefers her man to have money,it doesn’t
necessarily mean that she’s a gold digger. It can
simply mean that she wants to experience life with
you.

It just that most men,infact majority don't understand these things like what op is saying..
Shouldn't the experience include everything, good and bad?
Even when it looks less than perfect, it can still be enjoyable.
My best date was camping in a tent overnight on beach and as it happened, there was a fireworks display in the distance(we just got lucky).

Very cheap as it was, we bought our own booze and took food we had prepared but the experience was my most memorable.

It's not about how much money you have, its about what the man can create with what he has, however little.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yup, yours truly is one. My man is one of them and it's not a problem for me, I know where I want to be in life. The problem would be if he tries to get in my way. wink

The statement is nobody likes to suffer, males and females alike. So money is important to both and both use the other gender as a means to an end (some guys, after the usual spiel about "I like you blah blah blah", the next question is "who is your father"?

They wouldn't ask that if they weren't on the lookout for something beneficial to them like opportunities.

However, getting with someone because of what they have is no guarantee for a life of comfort. People's financial situation can be fluid sometimes, subject to change.

Much better to aim to get your own stuff, however little. Then you are truly in charge of your choices and not subject to another's whims without having a say.

But each to their own, my idea of nightmare would be having to depend on anyone financially.

Hmmmmm you have fantastically nailed a good point...
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by dacovajnr: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
popcorn! popcorn!
hot popcorn! grin
iyam loving the comments cheesy
hmm Augustap i dey gbadu this ur new dp
mehn u look so hm.........! wink without ur glasses wink wink wink
if dacovajnr see dis ur pic he go fall wink
anyway u get sharp mouth as usual grin
You ought to know that am not easily moved by facial beautiful...I'm looking forward to the day Di'ja would upload a full figure for final assessment...Our queen lalas247 has got it all. If she decide not to show her figure anymore,we go understand grin. I've been trying real hard to recruit shinarlaura but she dey do agidi for now

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Shouldn't the experience include everything, good and bad?
Even when it looks less than perfect, it can still be enjoyable.
My best date was camping in a tent overnight on beach and as it happened, there was a fireworks display in the distance(we just got lucky).

Very cheap as it was, we bought our own booze and took food we had prepared but the experience was my most memorable.

It's not about how much money you have, its about what the man can create with what he has, however little.

Yeah Exactly...
You talking differently from other ladies..(Am impressed)

Wait ooo Did u just say including good&Bad
Like you can stand with your man including in hard-times?grin
I barely hear ladies say they will..

Your man should be celebrating wherever he is right now coz I just discovered the real woman in you...grin

Nice one shaybaby
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
You ought to know that am not easily moved by facial beautiful...I'm looking forward to the day Di'ja would upload a full figure for final assessment...Our queen lalas247 has got it all. If she decide not to show her figure anymore,we go understand grin. I've been trying real hard to recruit shinarlaura but she dey do agidi for now
Lol...i look like Di'ja in terms of figure, na small tin i take get body pass her
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2017
RealBadBoy:

Ur words are too harsh on him. U all ladies don't need to get pained. Gotze1 has said nothing wrong. He just said his own opinion. Don't u av ur own opinion of guys who only wants ur puxxy? He is not wrong if he decides to treat them as dogs or pigs... U all should overlook this thread if u are not such girls... Haba
I have no beef with him. Whatever i say is for fun, this is a faceless forum. But of all d ladies dt commented, why did he take mine personal. After all, i didn't even quote him first. Any way no p sha grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah Exactly...
You talking differently from other ladies..(Am impressed)

Wait ooo Did u just say including good&Bad
Like you can stand with your man including in hard-times?grin
I barely hear ladies say they will..

Your man should be celebrating wherever he is right now coz I just discovered the real woman in you...grin

Nice one shaybaby
Why not? We all go through sh1t from time to time. I wouldn't dump his ass because he suffered misfortune but I would if he allows the misfortune change his character.

There are lots of good peeps out there, I'm sure you are too. Would you dump a girl because she was going through stuff through no fault of her own? Even if it were fault and she learnt a valuable lesson, would you penalise her for daring to be imperfect in the first place?

Give you a tip about looking for a girl who has good qualities, look at how they treat people around them especially those they have no reason to be kind to or impress.
Thank me later cool

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shinarlaura(f): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Gotze1:
Don't tell her to overlook jor, I am enjoying their pains. Everybody is talking, dry fish like her too is talking. Person wey no get anything attractive. Face, rum. Chest, error. Yansh, no. Come dry join. How can I deal with such lady that God used everything to punish. Over my dead body.

Hahahahaha.

You re harsh grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Why not? We all go through sh1t from time to time. I wouldn't dump his ass because he suffered misfortune but I would if he allows the misfortune change his character.

There are lots of good peeps out there, I'm sure you are too. Would you dump a girl because she was going through stuff through no fault of her own? Even if it were fault and she learnt a valuable lesson, would you penalise her for daring to be imperfect in the first place?

Give you a tip about looking for a girl who has good qualities, look at how they treat people around them especially those they have no reason to be kind to or impress.
Thank me later cool

Oh I see..grin

(Noted)!!!grin

Well I wouldn't do such but it all depends on her..grin
Especially if her character change base on that..

Hmmm good tip from you..

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thank me later cool

Hmmm why do u think if a man ask a lady about his father...(Benefit attached)??
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm why do u think if a man ask a lady about his father...(Benefit attached)??
Is it my dad he wants to date?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I see..grin

(Noted)!!!grin

Well I wouldn't do such but it all depends on her..grin
Especially if her character change base on that..

Hmmm good tip from you..
So we on the same wavelength.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
So we on the same wavelength.
Surly surly ooogringrin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Is it my dad he wants to date?
gringringringringrin Who know's ?grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Essentials1(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
there is a saying that men are like Bluetooth, they will connect to any available girl, and women are like Wi-Fi, they will only connect to the strongest connection or in this case, man. no girl in her right senses will connect to a man who has not proven himself to be strong especially financially(since there's a buhari induced economic crisis), physically (knowing there is someone who can keep her safe) and spiritually (so that they can defeat the enemy together) but you men don't see that, you only see the pain that women leave you cos you are not strong enough or intelligent enough. the pain should make you stronger, not harder, nor harsher.

now if you do come out successful it means you should be more picky. but this is the problem, girls will follow you like flies but you want to use them cos you think you are rich and above karma. until a babe strips naked to curse you, your eye will clear.

the op has the wrong mindset, he is right to be weary of girls dating him for his money, they are like vampires who will suck you dry, but he is wrong to be dating them in the first place, if you want sex knack olosho since you can afford it, don't do what you wouldn't want a small boy to do to your daughter cos trust me you will have them. gotze1 shey you Don hear

Hahaha, are you sure you understand what you just typed... I don't know how old you are, but I am sure yoiu are not married or dating someone at the moment...

Because you talk like a child by saying not girl in her right senses could connect to a man who has not proven himself to be strong especially [b]financially(since there's a buhari induced economic crisis)[b] .. Have you not heard of women who raised men from the ground and were still submissive.. Even Nigeria richest woman, the oil billionaire said that she still washes her husbands boxers (respect).... These women are resourceful and yet they are very submissive.

You might say that men of nowadays don't deserve that, but you should look into the mirror and ask yourself, What kind of men am I attracting into my life? Do my criteria for a boyfriend/husband attract the right man into my life?

If a girl cannot bring herself out of hardship, or bring her man out of it, then she is has completely deviated from her spiritual/economic/physical duties to her husband, which is being a companion. Remember marriage vows don't say only in health or in riches, but both in sickness and poverty.

Don't worry, I believe it is your mother's fault, she did not train you hard enough for you to escape this generation's mentality. She did not train you well enough for to understand that there are rules in attracting the men with a big heart...

and lastly, the op never said he wanted sex (so I don't know where you brought the knack olosho mentality, see how far your mind has deviated), he said that he will treat any girl that cannot look into his eyes and love him from her heart like a dog...

You can bash me all you like, but remember, your mates are getting married every Saturday, so be humble

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

How far na?grin How nighty nightygrin
fine oo..yours
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
fine oo..yours
Nice one eee..

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
optional1:

will be good if you stop mentioning my moniker with your blunt opinion ...

Just like a man thinks a girl is after him cos of money, so as a girl thinks a man what her cos of her body...

And you know the Truth which is money and sex can never keep a relationship in a good condition..

You are still pained. Sorry, my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

I have no beef with him. Whatever i say is for fun, this is a faceless forum. But of all d ladies dt commented, why did he take mine personal. After all, i didn't even quote him first. Any way no p sha grin
Get out, You attacked the man first now you're forming miss holy after you noticed he took you to your level. The dude never said anything bad. in fact I support him

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Broza, I like your thread. forget some of these women wrapper here attacking you and if anybody calls you a broke dude. let him take a pic of him in his office and a bank balance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.