Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14251 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
2chainzz:
Get out, You attacked the man first now you're forming miss holy after you noticed he took you to your level. The dude never said anything bad. in fact I support him
Pls who let dis dog out of his leash...who asked u to intervene. Just respect ur self and stay out of this
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Pls who let dis dog out of his leash...who asked u to intervene. Just respect ur self and stay out of this
bloody bitch. you want to suck my d.ick ? Sorry I don't do slums.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

I'd advise you use dt log in ur own eye to stay in ur refined lane cos mine's crude and brutal...poke noser
Oh! I'm scared. Them ass lickers must have really made you feel so tough and important. gringringrin

And it's "that" not "dt"

Please get a brighter grammar text. It's not too late. grincheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by LordOfNaira: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yup, yours truly is one. My man is one of them and it's not a problem for me, I know where I want to be in life. The problem would be if he tries to get in my way. wink

The statement is nobody likes to suffer, males and females alike. So money is important to both and both use the other gender as a means to an end (some guys, after the usual spiel about "I like you blah blah blah", the next question is "who is your father"?

They wouldn't ask that if they weren't on the lookout for something beneficial to them like opportunities.

However, getting with someone because of what they have is no guarantee for a life of comfort. People's financial situation can be fluid sometimes, subject to change.

Much better to aim to get your own stuff, however little. Then you are truly in charge of your choices and not subject to another's whims without having a say.

But each to their own, my idea of nightmare would be having to depend on anyone financially.

Damn, this is wisdom!!! Wisdom is all I see!!!

You should be a psychologist.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by dacovajnr: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Lol...i look like Di'ja in terms of figure, na small tin i take get body pass her
That small thing better be Ukwu coz the Di'ja I know doesn't have either bwest or Ukwu...just have the Ukwu grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

Oh! I'm scared. Them ass lickers must have really made you feel so tough and important. gringringrin

And it's "that" not "dt"

3 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Damn, this is wisdom!!! Wisdom is all I see!!!

You should be a psychologist.
Thank you. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
That small thing better be Ukwu coz the Di'ja I know doesn't have either bwest or Ukwu...just have the Ukwu grin
Lol...see ur mouth grin
So u want a girl dt digs bwest and ukwu...smh grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by wristbangle: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

He never said a woman is a dog, he said that he will treat any lady , that decides to see him only through his bank account as a dog, a lady who cannot follow him through hardtimes but only comes around when things are good. A lady that is all about makeup, andriod phone, good clothes and looking good, but cannot join him in building up his life.

I think you are pained, but try and understand him...

Words on marble cool

naijaboiy:

And it's "that" not "dt"

cheesy
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

And it's "that" not "dt"

You shud have also corrected the "ur" there. Since you don't know the difference between blunders and short form writing, I used shud instead of should, come and beat me. At least ass lickers are better than male co'ck suckers grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
2chainzz:
bloody bitch. you want to suck my d.ick ? Sorry I don't do slums.
Geez you've got a dick? Wow sounds new, when did u have d surgery for a new one? D.ickless disgrace of a man

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by mercy0008(f): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
I HOPE YOUR SISTER WONT DATE SOMEONE THAT THINKS LIKE U, COS I CAN BET SHE DOES NOT HATE MONEY. PERSON WEY NEVER GET MONEY DON DEY PLAN NONSENSE. LITTLE WONDER PEOPLE LIKE U NEVER GET THE MONEY SEF.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by kullozone(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
The girl's diss/comebacks are fvcking wack and boring. She's just occupying typing space. Make I no mention names cheesy
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Geez you've got a dick? Wow sounds new, when did u have d surgery for a new one? D.ickless disgrace of a man
You think everyone is like your father that sold his di.ck to feed you and your siblings ? Serious if I were your father I will exchange you for a pencil. See her ugly face sef, I didn't see your pic if not why would I be replying you sef, Very ugly thing see nose like kite. Thank God for social media. bloody civilian.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
[s]
mercy0008:
I HOPE YOUR SISTER WONT DATE SOMEONE THAT THINKS LIKE U, COS I CAN BET SHE DOES NOT HATE MONEY. PERSON WEY NEVER GET MONEY DON DEY PLAN NONSENSE. LITTLE WONDER PEOPLE LIKE U NEVER GET THE MONEY SEF.
[/s]Beautiful jilbrish. Are you blind or can't read. 'if my sister dates a guy because of money, she should be treated as dog. Yes as dog. If you, yourself date me cos of money, I will not only treat you as dog, but also as pig and slave that you wish to be. If e pain you, go and die for all I care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by LordOfNaira: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Thank you. kiss
You are most welcome.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

You shud have also corrected the "ur" there. Since you don't know the difference between blunders and short form writing, I used shud instead of should, come and beat me. At least ass lickers are better than male co'ck suckers grin
I understand you're desperate to tell us the dark secrets of your male relatives. But keep it low babe.

We aren't that interested. gringrin

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

I understand you're desperate to tell us the dark secrets of your male relatives. But keep it low babe.

We aren't that interested. gringrin
Awww. Wait a minute? You mean you have a generation of ass lickers? How the hell do you survive on poo? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Awww. Wait a minute? You mean you have a generation of ass lickers? How the hell do you survive on poo? grin grin
WTF is she saying. grin

Bïtch has suddenly gone haywire. Brain check should be done ASAP! shocked

And it's good to know your male relatives feed fat on cum daily. So gross!! gringringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by dacovajnr: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Lol...see ur mouth grin
So u want a girl dt digs bwest and ukwu...smh grin
You can choose to have bwest or not but that Ukwu is important my life grin grin...Ukwu makes the world go round kiss
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
2chainzz:
You think everyone is like your father that sold his di.ck to feed you and your siblings ? Serious if I were your father I will exchange you for a pencil. See her ugly face sef, I didn't see your pic if not why would I be replying you sef, Very ugly thing see nose like kite. Thank God for social media. bloody civilian.
If you like call my dad from now till next year, it won't change the fact that you're d.ickless. It seems that uniform is wearing you. I'm sure you're a faceless recruit. Btw, if you want my kinda nose, you could beg God to give you cos i know you can't afford ordinary appendicitis surgery talk more of nasal surgery... slowpoke
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Neimar: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

If you like call my dad from now till next year, it won't change the fact that you're d.ickless. It seems that uniform is wearing you. I'm sure you're a faceless recruit. Btw, if you want my kinda nose, you could beg God to give you cos i know you can't afford ordinary appendicitis surgery talk more of nasal surgery... slowpoke

babe chill
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

WTF is she saying. grin

Bïtch has suddenly gone haywire. Brain check should be done ASAP! shocked

And it's good to know your male relatives feed fat on cum daily. So gross!! gringringrin
Pervert why are you saying rubbish...pls check urself.
Btw, if you need someone to work on ur d.ick so badly, pls go to a hotel and stop disturbing me with ur stupidity
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neimar:

babe chill
Okay...no p grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Pervert why are you saying rubbish...pls check urself.
Btw, if you need someone to work on ur d.ick so badly, pls go to a hotel and stop disturbing me with ur stupidity
gringringrin

You need to take a cue from your gay ass brothers and uncles who suck and feed on cöck and cum daily. grin

That'll probably serve as enough protein to your skinny malnourished looking ass. undecided

You need to get fatter than the dogs in your estate. With this rainy season if strong wind blows now, I'm sure your fake identity will be wiped off the face of the planet. grin

Please learn from your brothers and take enough cum either through your stinky mouth or your wide hole.

If symptoms persist please commit suicide. Offspring of an uncultured swine.grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

gringringrin

You need to take a cue from your gay ass brothers and uncles who suck and feed on cöck and cum daily. grin

That'll probably serve as enough protein to your skinny malnourished looking ass. undecided

You need to get fatter than the dogs in your estate. With this rainy season if strong wind blows now, I'm sure your fake identity will be wiped off the face of the planet. grin

Please learn from your brothers and take enough cum either through your stinky mouth or your wide hole.

If symptoms persist please commit suicide. Offspring of an uncultured swine.grin
Jeez. sad

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

see this mumu. very ugly thing, face like Dracula. you think I follow and argue ? check my signature

3 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Jeez. sad

Baby! kiss
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by makydebbie(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

Baby! kiss
You brought your bad mood to nl abi.
It's somebody's child you want to finish like this. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by pu7pl3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

Baby! kiss

Lol bro u have no chill grin nd the silly girl doesn't know wen to quit...

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
makydebbie:
You brought your bad mood to nl abi.
It's somebody's child you want to finish like this. cry cry
gringringrin

Just had to use some fun to relieve myself a bit from the mood. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

In love with my Ex, but I am married / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.