Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,570 members, 7,823,488 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14294 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by BluntBoy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
E pain me?. Am I the girl he'll be sleeping with that what he plans on doing in the future would pain me?.

Pele, my dear. Gold digging does not pay grin

10 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Which girl will want to date him .
You yourself will want to date me. No be you that can date monkey as far as money dey.

14 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
I needn't be his accountant to know that.

Abigrin I believe u eee,carry ongrin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Pele, my dear. Gold digging does not pay grin
You don't have silver...not to talk of gold, so what's there to dig on?. cool

Get to work joor!.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Abigrin I believe u eee,carry ongrin
Lamentation of broke guys, ladies have dealt with. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
You yourself will want to date me. No be you that can date monkey as far as money dey.
Arguing with you is like when you are arguing with a fo0l, you will bring me down to your level and beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
Lamentation of broke guys, ladies have dealt with. cheesy

Shuuu hahahahgrin
Omo na wa oogrin
Man-pikin go turbar-le for u ooogrin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
@Vicfuntop. I also got some deleted mentions this morning.

Guess what?, it's the guy you exchanged words with on the other thread that could have done that with an alternate account. grin

That's how low they stoop when you fail to massage their already deflated ego.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Shuuu hahahahgrin
Omo na wa oogrin
Man-pikin go turbar-le for u ooogrin
It's a rule of thumb that the guys who're very comfortable in their niche don't rant as the op and his band are.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by optional1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
Eyahhh, you must be mama witches to know that. The thing dey pain you. If you do same, I will surely treat you like dog.

mama witches ko papa witches ni...

You think say you fit treat any of our member like dog without her fulfiling her mission on you....

You better be careful so as not to carry any of our member and think you can treat her like a dog...
Cos you not doing her but doing yourself..

Good night..
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by BluntBoy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
You don't have silver...not to talk of gold, so what's there to dig on?. cool

Get to work joor!.

This matter really pain Benita o.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by optional1(f): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

gringringringringrin
Na wa ooo
So how you wan take judge husppupi & otedula

lolz

how many times have you seen otedula ranting about his money...

Hushpussy is only seeking attention since he made money that will still end up in a woman's bank akant...

Rich men don't rant about their millions and billions they invest so you can see it....

Abi how many times have you seen seun ranting about money or mynd or lala self...

Op just want us to notice him, and congrats to him cos we have notice him now...
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's a rule of thumb that the guys who're very comfortable in their niche don't rant as the op and his band are.

Hmmm ok ooogrin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
Why e dey pain you. Thought you talked about people minding his business na, so respect my opinion.
you don't have any opinion to be respected. .you are just an empty bag of shiit that wallow in frustration. .don't go and look for your sugar mama and beg for food as usual...dirty low life

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Arguing with you is like when you are arguing with a fo0l, you will bring me down to your level and beat me to it.
Lol, see this one dey claim level hehehehehe.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz

Hushpussy is only seeking attention since he made money that will still end up in a woman's bank akant...

Rich men don't rant about their millions and billions they invest so you can see it....

Abi how many times have you seen seun ranting about money or mynd or lala self...

Op just want us to notice him, and congrats to him cos we have notice him now...
Mtchewwww

Hahahahahah na wa oooo talk the one wey you know oooogrin

Money is moneygrin
Everybody is rich in their own way..
I grew up in an egalitarian society,so basically nothing differs ..

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
@Vicfuntop. I also got some deleted mentions this morning.

Guess what?, it's the guy you exchanged words with on the other thread that could have done that with an alternate account. grin

That's how low they stoop when you fail to massage their already deflated ego.

Oh okay. Thanks. Follow me already jo grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz

Mtchewwww
Cry me a river. Seun, lala, mynd all have responsible, hard working, God fearing and caring lady as partner which can't be treated as dog. I repeat, if you put yourself in that shoe, you will be used and dump and be treated like dog. Who cares about your notice, does it bring money into my account. Mumbo-jumbo.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Oh okay. Thanks. Follow me already jo grin
Sorry about my manners. I'll follow suit.

Hope it didn't hurt you 'cause you and I know you're beautiful. People ridicule what they can't afford. grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
Sorry about my manners. I'll follow suit.

Hope it didn't hurt you 'cause you and I know you're beautiful. People ridicule what they can't afford. grin

Nah, I am not angry. Thank you.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you don't have any opinion to be respected. .you are just an empty bag of shiit that wallow in frustration. .don't go and look for your sugar mama and beg for food as usual...dirty low life
Bla, bla, bla. This thing really piain you. I don't need your respect because it can't add anything to my account. You can go and meet that sugar pupsi so he can smash that your jukuns well to collect the bill. So far that is what you know how to do best with your fishpuss under you. Miserable voy-eur

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Nah, I am not angry. Thank you.
Cool!, take care.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Victornezzar: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Aunty u just dey on rampage......u just dey attack people since today
seems u don't want any rubbish again ahbi wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Aunty u just dey on rampage......u just dey attack people since today
seems u don't want any rubbish again ahbi wink
hahahaha,,,,no hard feelings though,,we are here to catch fun and troll whoever we can,,life moves on..how are you??
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by mikolo80: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
You go fear painment ..........
And guilty conscience

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Victornezzar: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahaha,,,,no hard feelings though,,we are here to catch fun and troll whoever we can,,life moves on..how are you??
great nd u
hope u had a nice day
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
Bla, bla, bla. This thing really piain you. I don't need your respect because it can't add anything to my account. You can go and meet that sugar pupsi so he can smash that your jukuns well to collect the bill. So far that is what you know how to do best with your fishpuss under you. Miserable voy-eur
frustrated rapist. ..isn't it obvious that what you can offer to the society is your pathetic perverted useless piece of low life..don't you think it is too late to be stupid and foolish at the same time??or you just referring to your sisters puss...you sexmaniac,,you peep your sisters when they are undressed to check if their puss is rotten then you come here to announce how smelly your sisters pussies are..rotten pig,,rot in hell
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
great nd u hope u had a nice day
yes dear..and you?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by NSK4U(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
haha.......lol

from comments here, it's obvious money is d only reason majority of girls go into relationship, OP ur opinion deserves thumbs up cos it's only idiots, I mean real dummies that would still treat any girl less of a dog when realised money is why she comes around him. any girl dating a guy because of money is nothing less olosho and trust me, guys will always discover and end d journey of the relationship halfway.

lest I forget,

I didn't mention anybody's name, so no one should come after me oo, truth is always bitter to them that live in deception. hahaha....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Victornezzar: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yes dear..and you?
stressful oo
but thanks be 2 God sha
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
[s][[s]quote author=QueenSekxy post=59545551]
frustrated rapist. ..isn't it obvious that what you can offer to the society is your pathetic perverted useless piece of low life..don't you think it is too late to be stupid and foolish at the same time??or you just referring to your sisters puss...you sexmaniac,,you peep your sisters when they are undressed to check if their puss is rotten then you come here to announce how smelly your sisters pussies are..rotten pig,,rot in hell[/quote][/s]Incoherent statement from inconsequential slut. Carry your useless public toilet commit from here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
NSK4U:
haha.......lol

from comments here, it's obvious money is d only reason majority of girls go into relationship, OP ur opinion deserves thumbs up cos it's only idiots, I mean real dummies that would still treat any girl less of a dog when realised money is why she comes around him. any girl dating a guy because of money is nothing less olosho and trust me, guys will always discover and end d journey of the relationship halfway.

lest I forget,

I didn't mention anybody's name, so no one should come after me oo, truth is always bitter to them that live in deception. hahaha....

Thank you jere, the idiots oloshos think men are foolish. They come to you because of money but still want us to treat them like queen, love them. Who does that.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.