Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

3coins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3coins's Profile / 3coins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

Health / Re: Female Circumcision, Good Or Bad? What Do You Think? by 3coins(m): 11:56am On Mar 22
And what helps to contain "waywardness" in guys?
NYSC / Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by 3coins(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25
lexy2014:

incident or event?

They sound like synonyms to me

1 Like

Health / Re: Bumps On The Penis Foreskin by 3coins(m): 3:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Looks and sounds like scabies. If it is, benzylbenzoate will send it where it came from as quickly as it came.
Romance / Re: How I Almost Passed A Death Sentence On Myself 5 Years Ago by 3coins(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
grin
Romance / Re: Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked by 3coins(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Yes now
Y'all are rapists.
Raping Women with penis is not even enough for you Men.
Like every man is a rapist?
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by 3coins(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
Whenever yorubas are going through a misfortune is when the remember Southern Unity, had it been this incident happened elsewhere in the south, Nairaland front page would've been filled with more than 3 threads with headline and comments mocking the victims instead of vehemently condemning the crime.

What goes round comes round, so my dear take your epistle to an Afonja mosque and start there.
Just so you know, I am Igbo.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by 3coins(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Terrorist Amotekun on the beat. Afonjas should continue defending terrorists instead of condemning them. Amotekun has unleashed their venom once again on their own people. Amotekun is a deadly terrorist group and the earlier Buhari sends the military to wipe all of them out the better for south west
You guys should stop this nonsense m. The south is supposed to be United and solve this senseless killings happening here. Fighting ourselves under every thread is just stupid! Think! That is what your brain is for
Phones / Re: Does This Device (picture magnifier) work As Advertised? by 3coins(m): 1:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Don’t waste your money. The display is like a dream
Romance / Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by 3coins(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:
Dont mind the new monika,

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now. but after he came to my house and saw my parents he has been acting somehow. Like he is avoiding me.he said sth like i am not good enough for you.

He is a student in 400l, i can say his background is average(not poor not rich). He But we love each other so much,we both in our mid 20s.

When he came i left him with my parents to go get somethings upstairs. I dunno what they told him. I really love him.

Please what do i do
Here is what I think -maybe your mum is right, you will get a better guy. I don’t think a guy that instead of communicating with his girl, would rather switch up on her is mature. Your parents obviously said something to him. He has a fragile self esteem, hence the reason he is feeling like he is not enough for you all of a sudden.

I suggest you try engaging him, find out what they said to him so you would know what to do going forward.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by 3coins(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Your mum is right. You have lot of learning to do.

A 400l does not have a job, he has no plan, nothing, no future ambition yet.

How is he gonna take care of you and the kid after you get pregnant having unprotected sex?

He is going to run away.

Leave the young boy, love isn't enough to subtain a relationship
At 400level, you didn’t have future ambition?

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Codmobile by 3coins(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2022
As funny as it sounds, there isn’t
Crime / Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by 3coins(m): 1:18am On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
I rarely get provoked.... I don't think I can but I always kill chickens, Turkey, goats without remorse.

No single remorse but I have a uncle that will say "Rest in peace" before killing our Christmas meat undecided undecided undecided....

I'll be like "what's the need for this prayer on top fowl"
In 2017, I killed a chicken for the first and only time. It was just me, mum and my sisters at home that day. The image of the chicken closing the eyes when I put the knife close to the throat hunted me for months. I had to watch YouTube videos for the quickest and painless way to kill a chicken. It helped but it didn’t stop me from feeling bad. I still feel bad sometimes when that images flashes through my mind.I am not looking forward to killing any more chickens going forward. Beats me how people kill people and sleep well at night.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley by 3coins(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

It's about to start. They entering the ring now. I'd be far too busy watching to quote you when it starts.

MJBOLT
Thanks ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley by 3coins(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

That, I don't know.
Kindly quote me when it starts ��

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by 3coins(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
Weirdo Mother... Silly child... Presenter with Igbotic accent
A British person has British accent

A Scottish person has Scottish accent

In the same vein,

An Igbo person should have Igbo accent

I don’t know who did this to Africa

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Why Are African Teams Forced To Play The Play-offs Despite Topping Group? by 3coins(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
thesicilian:

CAF does whatever FIFA tells them to do.
No, CAF decided to change to this format themselves. They cited the fact that they wanted to become “more competitive” at the World Cup as their reason. The first format had no play offs.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Why Are African Teams Forced To Play The Play-offs Despite Topping Group? by 3coins(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
What are you talking about? CAF adopted this method of qualifiers themselves!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC by 3coins(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
puzzlegate:
oga stop talking like a kid now, are we operating non- party system ? As long as parties present candidates to represent their various parties, it's the party that wins or loses elections. Individuals are just candidates. It's like a football team. Individuals represent the team. Be it club or national.
A person seeking clarification means the person is sounding like a kid to you? SMH

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC by 3coins(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2022
donforeign:
u be mumu..
Why e no decamp to the party before election, na when e dn win e go decamp...
I am not fighting with you bros. Have a nice day

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC by 3coins(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2022
kingphilip:

It is assumed that it is the party that sponsors the person to office and not the person sponsoring himself.

Even though most people votes based on the credibility of an individual, you're voting for the party because it is the party presenting the individual.
Thank you for the enlightenment

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC by 3coins(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2022
kingphilip:

If you've voted before, you'd notice that it isn't individual's name that's on the ballot but the party's name.

In Nigeria, it is the party not individual.
Does it even make any sense. This means we are ruled by a party and not a person.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC by 3coins(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2022
When we vote, do we vote for the party or the individual? I don’t understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Israel Defeated All Arabs In 6 Days: Russia Can't Defeat Only Ukraine In 7 Days by 3coins(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:
Russia is fighting a wayward child not an enemy

They are only targeting strategic government asset...

If Russia conducts all out war against Ukraine, they won't even need foot on ground soldiers, only drones and nuclear warheads
And you just think in your mind that nuclear weapons are to be used anytime and anyhow a country that has it decides to. Funny

2 Likes

Family / Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by 3coins(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2022
I don’t know why many people don’t understand that there is never Total and absolute happiness in this world. There are ways to feel at peace with yourself and that is what you don’t have.
First, you have to find a way to stop blaming yourself for your mother’s death because your reason for not wanting to relocate to the north was very valid. A grown human has to make decisions that would better his/her life. You could have done other things to help her though but there is no point talking about them now.

Now, I have to say that you will never be a peace with yourself if you keep holding yourself back from helping people you know are in genuine need. Trust me, that happiness you will cause other people from very little kind deeds will always find a way of returning back to you and it will drastically help with your depression.

I hope you find reasons to stay alive and stop every thought of suicide as you can get through whatever you are going through if you decide to fight.

6 Likes

Education / Re: Quantitative Reasoning.. Help Me Solve by 3coins(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emecson:
how did you get ur no. 3 cos it's not what it seems
Hello, carefully look at the examples

3 x 3= 9

2 x 2 = 4

6 x 6 = 36

You get?

1 Like

Education / Re: Quantitative Reasoning.. Help Me Solve by 3coins(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
1. 5 x 3 = 15

2. 45/9 = 5

3. 10 x 10 = 100

4. (1/2)/1 = 1/2

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by 3coins(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Defend ourselves because of a scenario a man wrote? grin

Go to Twitter, Nigerian women are more creative... Should we believe every crap they've written?

Or because of one sex addict in your hostel, women should start sweating? grin

I've met men who walk around with erections... defend that...
You are intelligent �

1 Like

Sports / Re: Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 by 3coins(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Don't make me laugh.

The same Wilder who gets dominated in most of his fights, and depends entirely on his right hand?

Wilder can never comfortably beat any of AJ or Fury.

He is not at the same skill level as Fury and AJ.

You saw how Fury easily dominated him in the first fight despite that fight being Fury's major fight since coming off his battle with depression. Fury won almost all the rounds. And he did even better in the rematch.

There is only one thing about Wilder. His right hand.

His boxing skill is nothing to write home.

He is not as good as Fury and AJ.

Bro boxing is like a cheese game and boxers have different styles. Wilder is not interested dominating. He goes for the knockout. Reason why almost all his wins are KOs. This thing is simple na.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 by 3coins(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2021
MT:

You must have known better than the legends in the sport who adjudged Fury as the winner in the first fight. Wilder had 2 attempts at Fury, he fell short.

Fury is a fine boxer with quality finesse. That explains why he remains undefeated. He will beat Wilder who has no fine boxing skill except his one punch which Fury had been hit with and still rose like phoenix.
Are we talking about the same fight? Because the wilderFury1 I am talking about ended in a split draw. If you saw that fight, I am sure you will agree it was not a draw but a clear win for wilder. Don’t rule out wilder, don’t do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.