Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39101 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 2017IMUSTWORK: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
pm me ooo
idarajosephudoh@gmail.com i need the method boss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Sterope:
Can you hear yourself?

How would Facebook password stop her from cheating?

make God help us ni ooo!!.. dating don tire me sef most girls are complaining am ain't giving attention like they want.

after I had broken heart 4 months ago... I dump any girl I sense or see something fishy with. no time!!n
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by saabright(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE.... if this man trusted her (like most genuine people do) then he wouldnt need the password to her social media profile. the suspicion is in HIS head, and let him 1st tell her WHAT IS THE ACTION THAT SHE DID that suddenly made him suspicious. just because you are dating someone does NOT mean you should accommodate their every low self esteem demands.

so many insecure muppet around!

the truth is......trust is a very scarce commodity wen it comes to ladies.......
But I trust my woman anyway....100%....we are completely open and simple....I can even be with her fone for hours without any prob likewise her.
Everything bows down to simplicity and truthfulness......
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 2017IMUSTWORK: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
pm me ooo
Boss u no wan answer me?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Collyno82(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.
just spotted a feminist
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by brainbox1000(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=59674320]

Oooh i love my man having trust issues.. grin

I love challenges..it only means he is giving a chance to prove his wrong tongue
[/quo

Thought ladies don't like " jealous " men ..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by blackbeau1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Oh yes, it is possible, and it happens to be one of my specialties. I've received dozens of PMs and mentions from guys who wouldn't mind hacking up a few accounts. However, I can't, for the life of me divulge information relating to that, because almost anything can be traced and no one is 100% anonymous on the Internet (the cybergeeks know this to be a fact).
please email me. It's important
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by gnaftalee(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I've forgiven o, and I'm letting her go next month (September no too far). As for the banging, well... she ain't complaining, and it's not like I've been forcing/raping her. Na mutual flexing, but with my mind, soul and spirit not participating sha.cheesy

Boss I need your fbi knowledge, help a man in distress
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
mosesbola:
OLOSHO SPOTED shocked

Sweet gal.. how are u.
I swaer Ur anus will be soo sweet.
tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by rosy16(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
hi...pls can u email me ur number, I want to call you for something important... tanx
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
rosy16:
hi...pls can u email me ur number, I want to call you for something important... tanx
Hi there!
At the risk of being presumptuous (forgive me that, please), I do hope this has got nothing to do with soliciting my help to hack into an account. I don't render that service to anyone else, not even for a very tidy sum of money. I had to hack my ex's social media accounts because she gave me EVERY REASON to be suspicious, even at that, hers was the ONLY account I ever had to compromise, although it's one of my specialties.

It's a crazy world out there - we know, but it's crazier when everyone is hacking into everyone else's social media/bank accounts. I'm saying this at the risk of being a bit sanctimonious (please forgive me again!)
I do hope you catch my drift.

Ciao!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Boxer007(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tylerblaze9:
you na guy, u b the boss

Hi
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
let me write it down, pm me by 10am tommorow to get it
Bro, I sent you a pm.
Pls let's talk.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by joshrare(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2017
saabright:

the truth is......trust is a very scarce commodity wen it comes to ladies.......
But I trust my woman anyway....100%....we are completely open and simple....I can even be with her fone for hours without any prob likewise her.
Everything bows down to simplicity and truthfulness......

After removing what needed to be removed abi
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ogkrakkid(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
pweetiedee:

Are you not cheating?
I just wanna learn...like seriously.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by JohnOkolo: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Amarabae:
Never, I Repeat Never you give it to him.

She will go date herself.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Okonjo123(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
LOVEGINO Give him if only u don't ve any skeleton in ur cupboard. Bbc News dey go oo :DLOVEGINO Give him if only u don't ve any skeleton in ur cupboard. Bbc News dey go oo
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Baddest0007: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2023
What type of man is that ? This type will lock a woman inside the house when he goes out of the house..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Baddest0007: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Na wha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.