Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39217 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by LordKO(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2017
VULCAN:
...and if she hasn't been faithful?

If she hasn't been faithful to him, he should be witty enough to grab an unsolicited fact to nail her instead of being suspicious against her, and then take a decisive and bold step by walking out of her life. It's an insult to mete out suspicions towards anyone no matter the circumstance.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by DONADAMS(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Cos you registered her, I registered my colleague, so I have her passwords too, it's different, not when I already have my account for years and you just said you never had any reason to use it. This is a sign of a domineering and insecure guy, such people are toxic and can graduate to become control freaks
you may be right!!just maybe...but I think he suspects something...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by itsmeurLady(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2017
lilmax:
this one is pained grin

lol @you shag me what's next grin

you just acted like his ex....but one question, how does he know he's in a wrong relationship if he doesn't search for wrong which then leads to break up? it would have been different if the search is futile

Do u even have sense I am pained that what nah Am I the lady Hian! Just my observation, time wasted is time wasted no matter how hard u try to sugarcoat it... too much emphasis is being laid on sex these days. It's not worth it, I guess that's why we have failed rships and marriages everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Dirkcoyt: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
as inn ,make dem no try oo, no woman can outsmart me.
FAM. send me the method. coywisky@gmail.com I appreciate.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
saabright:

sharap!......he is not poisonous...if she is trustworthy, it won't be hard to share but its not adviceable...let her open her page and give it to him to go tru.... dat will end all d suspicion

ARRANT NONSENSE.... if this man trusted her (like most genuine people do) then he wouldnt need the password to her social media profile. the suspicion is in HIS head, and let him 1st tell her WHAT IS THE ACTION THAT SHE DID that suddenly made him suspicious. just because you are dating someone does NOT mean you should accommodate their every low self esteem demands.

so many insecure muppet around!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by itsmeurLady(f): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
VULCAN:
Is there any way to "look" and see that a girl is a cheat before you initiate a relationship?

Oh you mean he should always consult "baba" first?

Baba ke Was dat the only thing u could think of?? Well I feel every individual from the start shld kno if a rship will work out or not? That's if ur spiritual antenna is working well enough
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by itsmeurLady(f): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
ur talking bullsh!t ....how will he know a wrong relationship..... na to shag the biitch sure pass.... Hu get tym for trust

From ur name, I know well not to reply you... because only an insane man will give himself that kind of name... u had to stoop low to insult yourself Cs u want cheap attention and publicity No u are the one that needs to call me when ur brain starts working
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by MrCork: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
patola080:
2:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?dat is wot d say n I dnt read it wen d gal said anything about slp wit guy

..son.. clearly u dinnnt complete primary 6...the girl clearly admit she cheated on her man coz he stole her password ...but then u defend a cheater....plis replace yorr glasssssses n re- read the thread again!!!(((SMH))) undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2017
DONADAMS:
you may be right!!just maybe...but I think he suspects something...
Insecure people are emotionally unstable,they have the need to know what you are up to every minute, they become scared when something gets your attention even if it's just a teddy bear, they feel the need to know how you got it.funny enough such people have underlying issues and don't even know it, and when you oblige them their first request to snoop on you like giving them your password, you are giving them the avenue to become control freaks. I personally don't think the Op should give him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
dumbass
MrCork:

..son.. clearly u dinnnt complete primary 6...the girl clearly admit she cheated on her man coz he stole her password ...but then u defend a cheater....plis replace yorr glasssssses n re- read the thread again!!!(((SMH))) undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by sucessb: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2017
give am na, d time u accepted the relationship na who u asked? if u can give him ur body and didnt care to ask y ur login details an issue?

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by judgedredd22(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Abeeeg, show me how u chop NUNU? embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2017
judgedredd22:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chaaaai!! shocked

U juz spoilt my innocent mind embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by judgedredd22(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaai!! shocked

U juz spoilt my innocent mind embarassed

innocent mind?

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2017
is no big deal... why are u dating him if u don't wanna marry him. just give him on less u are hiding something. my boyfriend have mine and there have not been problem.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Oyebee91(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.
only if her bf is a gullible
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
FAM. send me the method. coywisky@gmail.com I appreciate.
pm me ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by DONADAMS(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Insecure people are emotionally unstable,they have the need to know what you are up to every minute, they become scared when something gets your attention even if it's just a teddy bear, they feel the need to know how you got it.funny enough such people have underlying issues and don't even know it, and when you oblige them their first request to snoop on you like giving them your password, you are giving them the avenue to become control freaks. I personally don't think the Op should give him.
seconded!!!BTW,,you seem to dislike insecure people..hope you're not so insecure your self
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Michelle55: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Sure thang - no more skin-diving for me ever since I knew she was shagging the Operations Manager of our branch and some other guys. I bet she doesn't even suspect I know her 'little' secrets, 'cos I'm always acting ice-cool. I would have blown my cover if I had asked her to give me her login details or confronted her.
dude easy oh, Na another man property you dey tear anyhow so.. wetin she wan come give her hubby?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Dirkcoyt: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
pm me ooo
done bro
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by mamachizzy(f): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
bayulll011:

lol we are secured.
we just want to know where we place our Rod.
some of u are despicable,not all though
guys are saints right?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by GOFRONT(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Just d way our Senators are afraid of passin the Death penalty law Coz they gat skeletons in dem cupboard........A clear Conscience fears No Accussations
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Tylerblaze9(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
you na guy, u b the boss

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Michelle55:
dude easy oh, Na another man property you dey tear anyhow so.. wetin she wan come give her hubby?
Honestly, I ask myself that once in a while. But then I become more brutal when I remember how much of an unrepentant serial cheat she is. She should've thought about that before deciding to sleep around. Anyway, by next month she wouldn't be mine to bother about anymore, then she can give whatever is left of herself to the 'lucky' guy she'd finally marry.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by whytepawn1(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
ismart:
used to what? Lol. U are funny. If she would be wasting her time, she would know when she ask those questions.
not necessarily. going to see a person's parent is not a guarantee that you will marry them...that's my point..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by rosy16(f): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
how do u hack into ur girl frnds acct with out her knowledge tru CIA as u said, I wuld like to know
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by MrCork: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
dumbass

GET LOST U STALKER!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Charleynmuo: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Young03:

That's my guy,I like guys like you

I don't need long talk with any babe,I will just ha ck in and get wat I want

My ex was deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving me. I found out n increased the fûcking rate

16times a week

Modified: many people are asking me how to ha ck her account.

pls I don't want to be banned. I have been banned because of posting such thing here
Baba abeg no vex,mke I pm u so u could tell me how to hack my babe account cos I am strongly thinking shez cheating On me but I need evidence.
Bros abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by elly4(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Bahddo:
Don't give him if you don't feel like it. Your account belongs to you, not him, and passwords are private stuff. If you ever do, be sure to change it immediately.

Let him take his insecure ass elsewhere.

Thank you bros. i was going to say the same thing.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by mosesbola(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2017
OLOSHO SPOTED shocked

RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Lost where? undecided And why're you always shouting at me? Don't you know that having a preeeety 20% lightskin chick as a stalker is a sign of being a big boy **playa**
MrCork:

GET LOST U STALKER!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.