Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande (19210 Views)

Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by SEOManiac: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
See impending doom!!!
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by winkmart: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2017
dokiOloye:
I served in Kogi west,around Kabba.
If U wanna have a serious problem wt an Okun man,call him 'northerner'.

I am not a northerner. I am a Yoruba woman who was unfortunate to find herself in the north.

7 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Nbote(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2017
That's what U lots have been using to cheat states like Benue and Kogi in particular.. U term dem north wen it favours U.. Wen it involves benefits d north starts from Kaduna but wen it involves d need for their numbers d north extends down to Benue..

4 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Attache by force Generals

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by KingsleyCEO: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Middle belt is gone... In fact anything in the middle always suffers even a woman's... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by BENSIR: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2017
There is middle belt. You can't drag me to North ambassador

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by GloryCardinal(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Blackfire(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
This mallam with his statements.... Is provoking the middle beltans.

I hope they know they are now dealing with the children of those whom they have played like toys for decades.

A storm is coming...

7 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Reference(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Maybe we used to be north.
not any more.

if north is north, why are the Fulani invading our lands And killing us?

As a result of the pressure from the Biafrans and the resultant effect in the Middle Belt, Areas quickly handed over to Paul Unongo just like they gave power to Gowon during the war.

If things heat up, they will look for a middle beltan and hand over the presidency.

our people need to wise up now.

Good morning. A Paul is now acceptable because he can safely embark on a missionary journey down south.

2 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Terkimbi01: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Aufbauh:

Onneh, subtlety to me should be part of politicking and politics.
The notion of being used and dump is a function of individual perception. This is because a lot of middle beltans have benefited politically, socially and otherwise from our friendship with the core North more than any region in the country. From political office holders to civil servants either military or paramilitary.

As for the war, it was a necessary evil then, borne out of the collective goal of keeping the country one.

Nigeria have two definitions:
1. The people
2. The geographical location

In a sane society, number 1 defines number 2.

Keeping Nigeria one with reference to only number 2 is nothing but folly.
To be keep the boundaries one but have the people divided is a waste of time and energy.

Unite the people and make them one, and you dont have to fight to keep the territories.
Why do you think Gideon Orkar did what he did?

Imagine Fulani invading other peoples lands and killing them..so, where is the one Nigeria?
See, it is only a matter of time, another war will break out and it might not even be igbos this time around.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by ijoba22(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Meaning they hate being called northerners ba? What do they call call themselves then?
if u call kogi north na yahaya bello curse go catch u
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Smooyis(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2017
I just dey read all the comments, wetin I know

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Ugosample(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Aufbauh:

The notion of being used and dump is a function of individual perception. This is because a lot of middle beltans have benefited politically, socially and otherwise from our friendship with the core North more than any region in the country. From political office holders to civil servants either military or paramilitary.

As for the war, it was a necessary evil then, borne out of the collective goal of keeping the country one.

See this one grin grin

4 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by meforyou1(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you sire

Having said that , they should understand that no permanent enemies or friend in politics

Its game of interest
is it true that you are a yoruba muslim from the town of fulani-conquered ilorin?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by meforyou1(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
obyrich:
You are wise. He is from Kwarra State.
so sarrki is from kwara, yet talks like one from katsina or maiduguri

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by pelepeleb: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
What are you expecting from such person, education is not going to school alone, traveling is part of education, he has not travel to Niger state, Kaduna state, kwara state, plateu state, Nasarawa state, kogi state and see the way GOD, ( if you did not believe in God let me mention you I think you belong to Allaha (sorry for SP) has divided it naturally. that is why you can merge Sahel together with forested area and call them one. you can only say it using you half educated brain but IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN EVEN POLITICALLY. WE ARE NOT NORTHERNER WE ARE JUST NEIGHBOR.
Go and study your geography, travel round all the mentioned state during rain and dry season and you will not carelessly mix up Gods work as you are doing. in facts you will pray for Gods mercy to for give you. any body that know him should go and tell him before God slap Him.

2 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Acidosis(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
So one geriatric ambassador of fuckery decided to spill sh!t, it therefore means that we must debate his f00lish talks?

Some things are not worth debating. In fact, someone should please tell the old ambassador that the entire Sub-saharan Africa is North.

5 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2017
if this f00l who was probably around during the firt TIV uprising from 1960-1964 when the Tivs wanted to seperate from the North and then the Northerners used Pam to quell the riots he would realise from time immeorial that we the middle belters were the piooners of agitation.
The Old F00l is probably broke and needs peanuts from the Buharists .
We have nothing in common with Northernm Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by morisnewrain(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
all I know is that Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
This is hate speech. You are a terrorist. I wish the bill has been passed. Know what you say henceforth. Warning!
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by uridiwan(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
all I know is that Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Maybe your mother is her role model.

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Acidosis(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
ijoba22:
if u call kogi north na yahaya bello curse go catch u

Actually, Yahaya Bello would prefer to associate with Northerners. Yahaya Bello is an Ebira man from Okene. 2/3 of Kogites (Igala and Ebira) would prefer to associate themselves with Northerners because they're predominantly Muslims and most of them share the same reasoning, mentality and orientation with the average Northerner.

However the man you quoted specifically indicated the Okun tribe, which is the only Yoruba speaking part of Kogi...You wonder how we have names like Dino Melaye, Smart Adeyemi, Faleke? They're all from the Okun region.. And then you wonder how we have names like Yahaya Bello and Abubakar Audu? These are Ebira and Igala folks all lumped up in Kogi.

These discrepancies are some of the reasons the Okun people want their own state.. and one of the reasons we have to restructure the country. We all share different belief systems and that's why the state remains at the pathetic level it is today.
A Faleke at the sit of power would probably have appealed better to the people because most Okun people are well learned and exposed. He would have done a better job than the f00lish coronated sycophant at 40 whose life revolves around Aisha Buhari, Mecca, Oyegun and his dead transport company.

My own part of Okun descended from Ile-Ife according to history.. yet one ambassador of fckery decided to sit with some hungry journalists to spill sh!t.

10 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Nyouth: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2017
is as good as saying south is south there is nothing like south west

5 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Aufbauh:

P
As for the war, it was a necessary evil then, borne out
of the collective goal of keeping the country one.

The benefits surely includes the consistent slaughtering of middlebeltans by hausa fulani i guess?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by uridiwan(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Aufbauh:

Sure, of a truth I'm more closer to the Igbos either by proximity or blood line than any tribe in the country be it Igede or Tiv in my state. In fact my mum is from Isi uzor LG. in Enugu state, a neighbouring village to my paternal home in Benue state.

But of a truth, I've not been impressed by the way the Igbos play their politics. They should learn to consult with others, consolidate on their friendship with others before confronting a perceived opposition .
That is what Rochas okorocha is trying his people keep hating him day in day out just because of his political party. no unity among the easterners their political view is very short and full of hatred forgotten that no permanent enemy in politics.

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Quality20(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2017
u guys r talking of central Nigeria as marginalized, if I may ask where is IBB, Gowon , Abdul salam from or are they not from ur so-called middle belt? Is anybody barred from politics? If ibos and other regions don't know how to play politics then they should either learn or accept their fate and should stop noise making/abuses/hate speech

2 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Ladyjumong(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked
Jeez!
now this is all new
there is a lot of issues that needs to be tackle in this country
never knew middle beltans hate northeners this much

5 Likes

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by frankihima(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I hope the middle belt can prove him wrong in 2019
bro we are north.nothing like meddle belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by dokiOloye(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
okun is an exception.....they are purely sw..I don't know how they got that far in kogi...I need history lessons..they are too far from their kinsmen
Ekirin Adde in Ijumu local govt where I served is just a stone throw to Omou Ekiti in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by tete7000(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari don come now, he set the pace and his foot soldiers follow his pace daring everyone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 / Mass Transit: Abiodun Unveils Wifi Enabled Buses, Says Water Taxies Coming / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.