Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande (19572 Views)

Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Isahalbash(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:

Half Borno half Adamawa

southern Borno precisely

Borno nah Borno which one b south Borno again or is it anoda state?
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by dfo12(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
All this brouhaha about one's geographical location is uncalled-for. What should matter is our way of life and the way we see others should also change. As long as there is hatred for a particular tribe, it will still show when you meet such outside the shores of this country. We are first of all Nigerians before political polarization.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Isahalbash:

Borno nah Borno which one b south Borno again or isn't anoda state?
and after you'll hear something like South Borno is not part of North
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

Baba have declared war on terrorist group
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Isahalbash(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

Or something like; south Borno, south Adamawa ND Bauchi are middlebelt just because they christiansgringrin
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by fk001(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Isahalbash:

Borno nah Borno which one b south Borno again or isn't anoda state?

I know what Malton was hallucinating about that's, why i told him that.

You don't know the root of the conversation, and you don't know the guy that i quoted either.

You should take a glance at my one and only post, you will know that i am an advocate of One Nigeria
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by fk001(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Isahalbash:

Or something like; south Borno, south Adamawa ND Bauchi are middlebelt just because they christiansgringrin

I am a Muslim
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Isahalbash(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:

I am a Muslim

I know you are...cheesy

If you are from Southern Borno, then u are Marghi, Pabir, Karai- Karai or maybe Shuwa ko kuma mandarigrin

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Isahalbash(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:

I know what Malton was hallucinating about that's, why i told him that.

You don't know the root of the conversation, and you don't know the guy that i quoted either.

You should take a glance at my one and only post, you will know that i am an advocate of One Nigeria

I knw you are an advocate of one Nigeria. Am referring to those who always claimed middlebelt( who are mostly christian youths) from Benue or plateau ND few from Kogi. I hv BN following d thread ND I knw ur stand.

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by charlesucheh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
DateMynd44:
Shut up there. Irrespective of language or religion as far as Benue shares Boundary with Taraba (north east) then Benue is a full Arewa state Benue is core north, be it Ncentral, Nwest or NEast. Stop wallowing in ignorance, be it Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa or Kwara, we see u all as aboki. And if Nigeria were to break up now u will go with the Hausa Fulani because u all are part of Arewa. So stop spewing rubbish, rather emulate from Niger state who have accepted C they have linkage with Hausa Fulani despite being North central.
And lastly for ur information. The United Middle Belt Congress (UMBC) is defunct
CLAP for your self! ITK!!! You just displayed how crude and archaic you are! Congrats for winning the award of the most stupid person on earth!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.