Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66233 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ivolt: 2:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.
There are great men and women today who are singles. Example; Aliko Dangote.

Dangote ? Single ?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by diva90: 2:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Must everybody marry? Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Moshlaw(m): 2:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Your view
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Duru009(m): 2:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Take it or leave it....

This is a bitter truth!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Ejomax77(m): 2:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Pastor nah your opinion be that o...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Ejomax77(m): 2:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Duru009:
Take it or leave it....
This is a bitter truth!
lol
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Duru009(m): 2:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
That's a warped and shallow way of thinking.. Moreover that's just one person's opinion, doesn't count.

I had a prof. back then who did contract marriage just for kids and he parted ways with the woman after. Jolly nice fellow he was with very easy life & less worries

The prof is gayy then!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by truthstands11: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2017
If he actually said so, it is wrong doctrine. It is not biblical. Paul, Elijah and many others in the bible did not marry. Even Mary and Martha sisters of Lazarus did not marry. 1st Corinthians 7 vs 1-end dealt with marriage very clearly. Verse 1 & 2 said, "Now concerning the matters about which you wrote, it is better for a man not to touch a woman. But because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband". Verse 7 even prefer all to be like Paul who did not marry. The four daughters of Philip were all prophetesses, they did not marry rather they lived with their father. Peter, Moses etc married but they lived and served God as if they didn't marry. If you can have self control effectively, it is better to stay single. Marriage is good if you are destined by God to do so but if not, stay as you are and serve God. Even if you marry and want to make heaven, it should be in holiness and not marrying like prostitutes. Your marriage should not make you loose your holiness in serving God. You keep away sometimes under agreement with each other so that you can pray and then come back together again so that satan will not tempt you. The most important thing is salvation ie eternal life in heaven and not marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 25, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie. It's not in the holy books. Na human doctrine be this.
he is just talking from his own opinion, apostle Paul did not marry,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 25, 2017
shege45:
d pastor is irresponsible
most of them don't have the spirit of God in them , that is why they are making irresponsible statements.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by baby124: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2017
No be this guy lock up our dear Kemi because she had some dirt about him and his girlfriends? End time fraudulent pastor. You get mouth to talk. We await the day Kemi will download all what you do in the cover of darkness, yet you judge others in the daylight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ICEMAN(m): 3:13am On Aug 25, 2017
That na just talk. Please wait till you find the right one. It's not how fast but how well.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 25, 2017
By their fruits we shall know them, is this not d pastor that has some issues with kemi,you can only deceive ur gullible congregants but not God
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Maybe in Naija, but out here, if you're married, you're essentially carrying liability

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Amajerry83(m): 4:12am On Aug 25, 2017
He is officially single.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1094167-aliko-dangotes-wife-children.html

Or you can google it.

quote author=varmint post=59798919]
Get your facts right fam, Aliko Dangote has been married more than once and is currently married.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Asiwajuflaky: 4:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Men of God and there unreasonable quote.... So he shld tell us d will of God as per age to marry....
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by xangerar: 4:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Now that is the reason for the badass marriages we have these days. The church is contending with failed and troubled marriages and divorces.When people who are not ready or who shouldnot marry at all are pressured in this manner to marry so as not to look "irresponsible", it wont be long and the bigger irresponsibility will show up.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nedfed(m): 4:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The main reason why men are still single at 35 is not unemployment but lesbianism!

Men are Lesbians or what?
Shift make I faint too

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Coldfeets: 4:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Nnaa na wa o!

It's like the man of God really struck a nerve right there!

Because I can sense so many of my fellow 35yrs and above unmarried brothers and sisters on this thread grumbling.

And why are they grumbling?

Of course, they know - deep down - that the man of God is absolutely right!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Emycord: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
I just wish I could catch the irresponsible people liking ur irresponsible post cool
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
I just wish I could catch the irresponsible people liking ur irresponsible post
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by shagasha: 5:03am On Aug 25, 2017
u neva serious pastor
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by seguno2: 5:07am On Aug 25, 2017
Coldfeets:
Nnaa na wa o!

It's like the man of God really struck a nerve right there!

Because I can sense so many of my fellow 35yrs and above unmarried brothers and sisters on this thread grumbling.

And why are they grumbling?

Of course, they know - deep down - that the man of God is absolutely right!

Is Oprah Winfrey irresponsible?
There are so many responsible people who never married and have made greater impact than these charlatan gods of men.
This fake pastor needs deliverance.
Who can organise a session for him?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Austinoiz(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Simply put; some of these higher degree-possessing pastors don't know how to properly use adjectives.

What has responsibility and irresponsibility got to done with one who chooses to get more matured or financial stability before going into marriage?

Some of these yeyebrity gods of men sef.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by emsheddy(m): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2017
soti:

Your dear friend was banned because this information he posted is totally false and aimed at tarnishing the image of Pastor David Ibiyeomie. In the first place Salvation Ministries did not hold any service on Wednesday so it will be interesting to know where the author of this message heard this from. I am a member of Salvation Ministries and can authoritatively state that Pastor has never said this.
and so a fake news like this is all over the internet? Twitter? Abeg talk another thing jor. Them wan tarnish person image na this kind talk them go use? Did the Wednesday come with a date? This your defence doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.
There are great men and women today who are singles. Example; Aliko Dangote.

Who told you aliko dangote is single?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by lyday60(m): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2017
This is what i dont like to hear when it come to marriage. Dis suppose be a personal decision whether someone is ready physically, spiritually, morally and financially. I married at age 42nd birthday and i am doing well. I pray to Almighty God led me tru. It is not how far but how well. Just pray and work hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by godquality: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Rubbish. Not dignifying this pastor with a response.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Maxvasia(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2017
Zxt
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Amajerry83(m): 5:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Mcreloaded(m): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2017
When pastors have made ladies to believe that their church can do miracle marriage and the men are not forth coming the pastors use allnmeans to threaten people to marry.
When the men are seeing the rate of divorce and the way most women behave we guys tend to wonder if marriage is a beautiful thing

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Maxvasia(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2017
akuracy:
This is what happens when a pregnant woman goes out in the midnight. The evil people must have exchanged the brain of this man with a kolanut.
Funke!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by aleeyumar: 5:24am On Aug 25, 2017
[sub][/sub]yyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.